PDA

View Full Version : Pembroke Pines State Champs 2007

06-17-2007, 06:31 PM
what an amazing feeling knowing that the team is state champs.
there no better way to end ur explorer career knowning that you accomplished the goal that all post strive to acheive.

exp. cabrera
5 years of going to meetings, details, events was sooooo worth it. :wink:

06-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Totally adgree with you couldnt say it better and it couldnt have done w/o you. Now arn't you glad to see that someone saw ur true talent and put it to work UNLIKE Miramar.. Ha ha now you just need to become a LEO.

06-18-2007, 03:23 AM
u will be missed cabrera.....1zero8

06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Great job guys!!!! It's nice to be the Champs. Maximus and Thor were so happy for you guys. I think I have 2 future Explorers on my hands. Thanks again, for all your hard work and determination. Just Awsome!!

06-18-2007, 07:30 PM
maximus and thor HAHAHA

good times and good laughs

and for some reason i really want to join Plantation exp's now :P

06-19-2007, 03:29 PM
i can think of two reasons

06-20-2007, 12:07 AM
left right and back :twisted:

06-21-2007, 03:12 AM
left right and back :twisted:

That's enough BOYS. Watch yourselves.

06-21-2007, 04:46 AM
i was too busy watching something else

01-13-2008, 07:39 AM
there no better way to end ur explorer career knowning that you accomplished the goal that all post strive to acheive.

exp. cabrera

its funny that pines finally won states after stealing a miramar explorer, and joey I wouldnt be so ****y, everything you learned was from miramar, not pines, dont forget that

01-14-2008, 03:52 AM
any posts going to nationals?

01-14-2008, 04:30 AM
St. Petersburg will !!!!!!!

01-22-2008, 03:39 AM

exp. cabrera

its funny that pines finally won states after stealing a miramar explorer, and joey I wouldnt be so ****y, everything you learned was from miramar, not pines, dont forget that

Funny.... Considering how we advanced to second in the state the previous year I don't see much funny about it. Miramar never was that close to the top as I recall. It's called training and hard work all of which could NOT have been accomplished without none other then Chang's dedication and commitment. He came in and did what he said he would do, "not only make use fine explorers but great officers one day" Joey was a major asset to the team and def. the missing link but it was just that a TEAM as one of the four I would like to go on record saying that it could not have been done without any one of us. We each put it our strengths and picked up each other’s weaknesses. It's a shame that after states the TEAM went their ways but people grow up and move on with their lives. As for the post now, well the support from committed advisors is missing and driving the post under.... It was fun while it lasted but now its time to find some officers that are willing to get this post back to what it was under the direction of SILVER, DIAZ, AND CHANG.

01-30-2008, 03:21 AM
that kid was pretty good at shooting.