PDA

View Full Version : Colonel F aka Speed Racer

06-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Anyone see a black Crown Vic at breakneck speeds lately? I have but the car appears to be brand new. Does this guy get a new car every year? Is it because he wrecks so many? Why doesn't he loose his car like the rest of us when involved in traffic crashes? Why doesn't he loose his car period? He has almost ran over many people just walking in the parking lot when this maniac leaves for the day.

06-18-2007, 05:14 AM
at least when you hear the engine gunning at max RPM you'll have a second to get out of the way, maybe just get your foot run over.

06-18-2007, 06:44 PM
OK....when yo see him, pace clock or radar him and then 1050 him...do it right....if he refuses to stop..you have even more ammo....do it by the numbers.....

06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Are you kidding? 10-50 a Col.?

Last guy I knew that tried to stand up to the Admin got a school canceled from him, a transfer back to the road and lost his Cpl pay status.

Isn't there Supreme Court rulings on treatment of Whistle Blowers? I guess that don't apply here.

06-18-2007, 07:38 PM
will COL F even be here much longer with his opposition to getting the laptops distributed?

06-18-2007, 09:49 PM
He needs to go now. He has been the problem with getting the laptops in. He knows once the laptops are in, he is out....so he is delaying them as much as possible.

06-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Are you kidding? 10-50 a Col.?

Last guy I knew that tried to stand up to the Admin got a school canceled from him, a transfer back to the road and lost his Cpl pay status.

Isn't there Supreme Court rulings on treatment of Whistle Blowers? I guess that don't apply here.

OK, let me say this nice and slow........You didnt know who it was when you saw the VIOLATION and 1050ed the car......WINK WINK :roll:

06-19-2007, 01:52 AM
OK....when yo see him, pace clock or radar him and then 1050 him...do it right....if he refuses to stop..you have even more ammo....do it by the numbers.....

not advisable , this administration is is not deputy friendly , and will chew you up , and if you were one that voted for them , well you got what you ask for , remember , be careful what you ask for NEXT time .

06-19-2007, 05:51 AM
He needs to go now. He has been the problem with getting the laptops in. He knows once the laptops are in, he is out....so he is delaying them as much as possible.

Exactly....do you know that the only holdup on the laptops is that Col. F can't decide between the two laptop stands to purchase....HOW HARD IS IT....Half of us already have our own Jotto Desks....So just buy those since they take 2 minutes to install and you don't have to adjust the already set up mounts in the cars.

06-19-2007, 12:58 PM

not advisable , this administration is is not deputy friendly , and will chew you up , and if you were one that voted for them , well you got what you ask for , remember , be careful what you ask for NEXT time .

we r never going to vote for you

06-22-2007, 05:19 AM

O go away!

06-24-2007, 06:13 AM
That little skinny guy. The 1st time I saw him at the fuel pumps, I couldn't stop looking at him.
I love that story about Julie Bell telling him off.

06-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Funny ths post is up - was working Sat and D/S says to me - who's that pulling in to parking lot like bat out of heck? All we saw was the dark CV. Tunred out it was Col F.

06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
I saw him with his wife 10-12 on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, coming from the mall, then heading west on Okeechobee Blvd. I couldn't keep up with the guy. Not only does he drive super-fast, but he weaves & swerves in/out of the lanes.
Just a matter of time before he kills someone.

06-27-2007, 02:07 AM
If he was driving that aggressively, why didn't you pull him over? Why didn't you call IA? Seems you are remise in your duty Deputy. Hope no one finds out you aren't doing your job.

06-27-2007, 02:07 AM
If he was driving that aggressively, why didn't you pull him over? Why didn't you call IA? Seems you are remise in your duty Deputy. Hope no one finds out you aren't doing your job.

06-27-2007, 02:15 AM

Hey Agg Unit, put yourself in that d/s's shoes. would you practice what you preach?

06-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Beacuse I was off duty in my POV, something he obviously doesn't own.
Unmarked cars must be great.

07-17-2007, 12:15 PM

God, it's people like you that make me sick. Call IA because someone was driving too fast in his car? Give me a (Edited by MOD 419) break. Go back to your 10-50's rat.

07-17-2007, 04:09 PM

God, it's people like you that make me sick. Call IA because someone was driving too fast in his car? Give me a break. Go back to your 10-50's rat.

I agree w/ above statement however this particular racer needs his take home taken away. He needs to be sent packing.

06-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.