PDA

View Full Version : Major Musco

06-16-2007, 07:39 PM
OK... slowly put down the pipe and step far, far away....

06-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the post Matt. Everyone know what M is. You can make your points by keeping your district free of signs and having "T" continue to do all his work. M should retire. He boasts of having over 2 million dollars in his investment fund. He has done absolutely nothing for anyone in this agency since he has been here. He should be ashamed that in his position he had the power to make positive changes and has done nothing. But we should remember he was a major contributor and supporter of former Sheriff Neuman. That in itself speaks volume of what type a person he is. Thanks again Matt, but better luck next time. he can't get you promoted. He has no power here.

06-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Major Musco a good man and LE professional??

06-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Musco should feel lucky to have his job.

We have several Majors, but he tops the list.

He's a legend in his own mind, just ask him, he'll tell you all about himself and what he's accomplished.

He'd be lost without his Uncle B. If Uncle B hadn't come to his rescue, along with who else but the FOG, Major A would have been gone.

He should do us all a favor and retire as soon as possible. It would instantly boost morale, it would raise the bar for professionalism, and it would provide an opportunity for a leader to step up. Right now were being stifled by that pretend to be leaders.

Just be glad you don't have to work with him down here. If you think I'm making anything up, just connect up with the people that work down here in Boca, days or nights. We all know his game.

06-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Don't take my word for it. Just ask around the agency. All that have had an opportunity to meet and/or work with this person will tell you the same thing.

I've got more leadership capabilities in my pinky as a corporal than he'll ever wish to have. There is more to leadership than his title as Major. just shop around, you won't find too many A supporters. It's goot nothing to do with popularity, it's got everything to do with being an effective leader.

06-17-2007, 05:05 PM
The original poster to this thread should be urine tested as soon as they report back to work. If you can honestly feel that about him, then you have NOT had a real opportunity to meet or be around him.

I have some oceanfront property in Boise, Idaho to sell you to.

You obviously need to do your work before you throw out a name like his and then have unrealistic expectations of much positive coming back.

06-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Major Musco has far from changed my friends. If you think that is so, you have your head you know where, and it's not out in the open where you can see. He just goes about his relentless ways by having his Sergeants do his work for him. You will see soon.

Don't even begin to think this egomaniac has changed his ways.

06-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Musco can best be described as ****
Hey...doesn't this also describe Gauger???

06-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Call the plumber!!!

Uncle Gaugie in all fairness, he does not even belong in the same category Gaugie has a heart, is compassionate, and definately has a brain.

He continues to abuse his position of authority, and the only negative on Gaugie is that he allows him to get away with it.

Hurry up and get the plumber

06-18-2007, 10:49 AM
M needs to retire. I don't think anyone would show up at party. I know M wouldn't because he couldn't ride his coattails anymore.

06-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks again for the post. His ego can't even fit through the doorway, He is self centered and does nothing for anyone but himself. You mention his IA which he should have been demoted over but was given a gift so he would change. Just ask the sergeants under his command how he has changed and you will get a quick chuckle. Maybe if your head was out in the open you would see this. It is ok if you don't post here anymore. Just have your subordinates pick up those signs and write tickets. Uncle Burt will be pleased and so will the Major. We all know "T" does all his work and he just shows up a couple of hours to sign off some paperwork. Major M needs to retire and enjoy the excess of 2 million dollars he boasts about in his investment fund.

06-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Let's talk about this person a little. Are you referring to the Major Musco who after he was hired in 1985 was able to get in with former Undersheriff McCutcheon (a very nice man). Major Musco was able to talk "the Chief" into giving him a three step increase because of "severe financial issues" with his family. Major Musco went on to rape the agency by becomming an FTO before the (then) requirements allowed, again because of financial hardships. When Charlie became Sheriff he sttod by him until an unknown FBI agent ran for Sheriff. Al quickly supported this unknown candidate who successfully was elected and became our Sheriff. This man, know as "King Bob" absolutely attempted to destroy our agency with his own people whom he brought in, along with yours truly Al Musco. Al ran rampant during this administration and rose through the ranks quickly as he continually sharpened his sword and lopped off any head the king wished. Al did this through the IA process and then through supervisory conditions. He got anything he wanted as he continue the tirany of the king. When re-election time reared , Al blatently "suggested" people vote for King Bob. When the king was dethroned and kicked to the curb, Al quickly ran to the new Sheriff's side and befriended Father Ed. Father Ed, not knowing what he was doing, continued the upward mobility of Al who continually expressed his superior intellect over Father Ed. Al continued to rise and gained power when a new Undersheriff was appointed. This Undersheriff and enjoyed making peoples life miserable through others, and chose Al to do his dirty work. Al continued to reap the harvest by his sword and again openly "suggested", even at briefings for support of Father Ed, who had now knighted him a Major. When father Ed was defeated, major Musco again switched positions quickly and tried to win over our new Sheriff. Unfortunately for Major Musco, the true leader Sheriff Bradshaw is, he was not deceived by this camilien. You see, Major Musco is out for himself and will do anything, or anyone, who gets in his way. This my firends will never change. We may see more deception but this is evil. If you think not, open yourself for a back stabbing, blood letting experience. I have known Al since 1985. who Is this the Major Musco you speak of? This is the only one I know. No, this is not Pat O'Hara. You can tell that because Pat doesn't have the skills to talk this way. This is a person who knows Al for many years. This is a person who speaks from watching and knowing this person. If you think any different, I feel sorry for you. This is the true Major Musco.

06-18-2007, 12:51 PM
I've heard that he changed his religion from Catholic to Baptist just to be in with the good ol' boys back in the day.

I wish he could have seen the joy on everyones face when he was suspended!!!!!!!!!
Served him right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-18-2007, 03:31 PM
If you think the MINOR MAJOR is a good guy...just remember to do one VERY IMPORTANT THING ! ! Turn your vest around when you are near him so you have the SHOCK PLATE in the back....that may deflect the knife he tries to shove in when your back is turned.

06-18-2007, 11:07 PM
These postings could not speak to more of the truth about this guy.

I say that through personal knowledge and not just mere rumors of him.

For those of you who don't pay attention to things around you, and need to learn solely from your own personal experiences, shame on you. You'll just learn the hard way.

Just stand back and watch how his retirement announcement is applauded. That will say it all!

06-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Let's talk about this person a little. Are you referring to the Major Musco who after he was hired in 1985 was able to get in with former Undersheriff McCutcheon (a very nice man). Major Musco was able to talk "the Chief" into giving him a three step increase because of "severe financial issues" with his family. Major Musco went on to rape the agency by becomming an FTO before the (then) requirements allowed, again because of financial hardships. When Charlie became Sheriff he sttod by him until an unknown FBI agent ran for Sheriff. Al quickly supported this unknown candidate who successfully was elected and became our Sheriff. This man, know as "King Bob" absolutely attempted to destroy our agency with his own people whom he brought in, along with yours truly Al Musco. Al ran rampant during this administration and rose through the ranks quickly as he continually sharpened his sword and lopped off any head the king wished. Al did this through the IA process and then through supervisory conditions. He got anything he wanted as he continue the tirany of the king. When re-election time reared , Al blatently "suggested" people vote for King Bob. When the king was dethroned and kicked to the curb, Al quickly ran to the new Sheriff's side and befriended Father Ed. Father Ed, not knowing what he was doing, continued the upward mobility of Al who continually expressed his superior intellect over Father Ed. Al continued to rise and gained power when a new Undersheriff was appointed. This Undersheriff and enjoyed making peoples life miserable through others, and chose Al to do his dirty work. Al continued to reap the harvest by his sword and again openly "suggested", even at briefings for support of Father Ed, who had now knighted him a Major. When father Ed was defeated, major Musco again switched positions quickly and tried to win over our new Sheriff. Unfortunately for Major Musco, the true leader Sheriff Bradshaw is, he was not deceived by this camilien. You see, Major Musco is out for himself and will do anything, or anyone, who gets in his way. This my firends will never change. We may see more deception but this is evil. If you think not, open yourself for a back stabbing, blood letting experience. I have known Al since 1985. Is this the Major Musco you speak of? This is the only one I know. No, this is not Pat O'Hara. You can tell that because Pat doesn't have the skills to talk this way. This is a person who knows Al for many years. This is a person who speaks from watching and knowing this person. If you think any different, I feel sorry for you. This is the true Major Musco.

I have know AM since 1990 when I came to PBSO and yes for a short time I considered him a friend!!! :oops: :oops:
I was like this until I saw the real AM in action.....You know what is funny the only time ole AM calls is when he needs something like a hook up at a detail or looking for inside dirt at a district
He may be nice now but I give it short time and the same old AM will return
they only thing he cares about is his money and his yearly vac to St Louis

06-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Let's talk about this person a little. Are you referring to the Major Musco who after he was hired in 1985 was able to get in with former Undersheriff McCutcheon (a very nice man). Major Musco was able to talk "the Chief" into giving him a three step increase because of "severe financial issues" with his family. Major Musco went on to rape the agency by becomming an FTO before the (then) requirements allowed, again because of financial hardships. When Charlie became Sheriff he sttod by him until an unknown FBI agent ran for Sheriff. Al quickly supported this unknown candidate who successfully was elected and became our Sheriff. This man, know as "King Bob" absolutely attempted to destroy our agency with his own people whom he brought in, along with yours truly Al Musco. Al ran rampant during this administration and rose through the ranks quickly as he continually sharpened his sword and lopped off any head the king wished. Al did this through the IA process and then through supervisory conditions. He got anything he wanted as he continue the tirany of the king. When re-election time reared , Al blatently "suggested" people vote for King Bob. When the king was dethroned and kicked to the curb, Al quickly ran to the new Sheriff's side and befriended Father Ed. Father Ed, not knowing what he was doing, continued the upward mobility of Al who continually expressed his superior intellect over Father Ed. Al continued to rise and gained power when a new Undersheriff was appointed. This Undersheriff and enjoyed making peoples life miserable through others, and chose Al to do his dirty work. Al continued to reap the harvest by his sword and again openly "suggested", even at briefings for support of Father Ed, who had now knighted him a Major. When father Ed was defeated, major Musco again switched positions quickly and tried to win over our new Sheriff. Unfortunately for Major Musco, the true leader Sheriff Bradshaw is, he was not deceived by this camilien. You see, Major Musco is out for himself and will do anything, or anyone, who gets in his way. This my firends will never change. We may see more deception but this is evil. If you think not, open yourself for a back stabbing, blood letting experience. I have known Al since 1985. who Is this the Major Musco you speak of? This is the only one I know. No, this is not Pat O'Hara. You can tell that because Pat doesn't have the skills to talk this way. This is a person who knows Al for many years. This is a person who speaks from watching and knowing this person. If you think any different, I feel sorry for you. This is the true Major Musco.

:twisted: Thank you for the true picture of this subject. . . . the hatchet man will never change.

06-23-2007, 03:01 PM
We are not "pointless bashing". We are relating the facts about this person. If you don't know him and can only present your "observations", stand down and shut up. You have no idea what you speak of.

06-23-2007, 04:14 PM
I am a supervisor in the region "controlled" by Major M. I can guarantee you nothing has changed with this vindictive person, just his ways of doing it. He doesn't do anything personally now. I guess he learned from his IA. Now I see he has his subordinates do his dirty work. Eventually one of them will get the guts Sergeant J had and come forward. Until then, it is business as usual down here. Same old AL, just better hidden for now.

06-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh we all know you you are now. Maybe you should stop doing his dirty work for him. This will not get you promoted or any points from anyone, including Major M. he is only using you, and then when he is finished with you, he will spit you out. You were the one I was speaking about doing the do boy stuff for him. Glad you came up so we all now truly know YOUR character.

06-23-2007, 08:12 PM
I am glad I read the prior posts. All of us the the south region knows who is the Major's boys. I am in D7 and know the very few we speak of. Major M has been hanging real low because he can dictate to a very few and they hurridly run to do the dirty deeds they have been instructed to do. Major M just sits back and smiles. We very seldom see Major M, but we do see Capt M running around for him. This too is another lost cause, but that is for a seperate thread. Wait to you feel both his hands on your shoulders from behind. It will happen to those unsuspecting guys who won't take heed. Wait and see. There is only a few that will ever come on here and support Major M. Very few and we know who they are, so try again and convince everyone they have nothing to fear. Then wait until it is your day. Don't come running to anyone crying about what he did to you. We will all be waiting because it won't be long.

06-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Come on now. We all know there is absolutely no one who would come to support Major M. These posts are just to get your blood running He has no support from anyone here at work. Don't let the annon. assassins get on your nerves.

06-24-2007, 12:18 AM
For being an "almost senior srb sergeant", I would have expected you to have your eyes a little more opened to reality. I'm trying to get you to come back to reality so that there is hope for you becoming a lieutenent some day. Being an "almost senior srb sergeant" can mean that you have a whopping couple years experience as a sergeant. That and about $.79 will get you a cup of coffee at D & D. If you think that the posters to this thread are off track with this major then I strongly urge you to pull your head out of hte sand and get with the program before its too late for you to save yourself.

06-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Hey Senor Captain, unlike Sr. Sgt. I believe that you are in fact a Senor Capt. And because you make much more money than me, I'll raise you 79 cents and actually buy you a donut at the D&D because everyone knows that leopards don't change their spots!

06-24-2007, 02:14 AM
I agree with Senior Sgt. I'm one of those senior guys who has worked for a people who were jerks. I worked for them before unions and job protection. I took abuse, kept working and looking forward. I worked within the system to make changes and did.
I don't post negative things. I don't believe in rudeness and downright meanness. Even if you were a bumbling idiot, I took the time to help. I've wrote your reports and helped with your pc's.
Try being positive, help those who even try to hurt you...smile at those who are evil..
This is supposed to be a "brotherhood" that helps each other...then why do you few continue to talk trash instead of working within the system to make things better. Stand up and be heard, publicly make the difference where it counts.. not here in an anonymous post.

06-24-2007, 02:30 AM
For the last poster, you've got some real nerve posting msgs about a "brotherhood" on this particular thread. You say we should make things better. We are voicing our opinions on that issue. This agency gets better the moment Major M leaves. It's just that simple. You refer to the postings as being a "few" people. It is not a "few" people, but rather the consensus acrossed this agency. We are "cowards" for posting anonymously? What does that make you? You come on here defending this clown, and yes, you want to remain anonymous as well because you posted as "guest." If you feel so strongly about him, put your name to it. Don't be ashamed. Have some guts.

06-24-2007, 02:48 AM
I agree with Senior Sgt. I'm one of those senior guys who has worked for a people who were jerks. I worked for them before unions and job protection. I took abuse, kept working and looking forward. I worked within the system to make changes and did.
I don't post negative things. I don't believe in rudeness and downright meanness. I took the time to help. I've wrote your reports and helped with your pc's.
Try being positive, help those who even try to hurt you...smile at those who are evil..
This is supposed to be a "brotherhood" that helps each other...then why do you few continue to talk trash instead of working within the system to make things better. Stand up and be heard, publicly make the difference where it counts.. not here in an anonymous post.

That being said we tell our "clients" everyday not to take abuse from their spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, or whoever, but yet we are one big dysfunctional family - we abuse each other on a regular basis - this is no brotherhood - and yet we're supposed to sit back and take it and try to be positive? "Why don't I leave him? Well he promised not to hit me again!" If you believe M has changed, and because of an IA he won't "hit" you again, you are seriously deluding yourself. People like him can only be good for so long.

06-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Go get em Rob!

06-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey R, you sure youre on the winning team? Asking people to give Al a chance? You need to be careful about who your defending and associating with. A few are coming onto this thread talking about his rank. Who cares about his rank! It's all been given to him. He hasn't earned it legitimately like others have in this agency. The rank doesn't mean a hill of beans for who he is as a dude. If he was a chief (I know it's a scary thought), he would have been taken out a long time ago in a "vote of no confidence." That's what happens when you spend an entire career messing over people. It should be a lesson to all in attendance.

06-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Hmmm... I hear the sounds of crickets.

06-25-2007, 06:16 AM
I actually heard a pin drop!

06-25-2007, 04:58 PM
That about says it all. Major M .............plain and simple.

06-30-2007, 04:10 AM
I have reserved the phone booth at Lake Worth and 441 for the upcomming retirement party for Major M. Anyone interested please RSVP

06-30-2007, 04:12 AM
The only ones who will attend will be "T" (the lady in the formally red but now brown velvet dress), Capt. ME and Capt. BB. These are his ONLY friends here at PBSO. And as soon as he is gone Capt ME will be talking about him behind his back.

06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
The only ones who will attend will be "T" (the lady in the formally red but now brown velvet dress), Capt. ME and Capt. BB. These are his ONLY friends here at PBSO. And as soon as he is gone Capt ME will be talking about him behind his back.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH. U must kno ME well.

07-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Major M is a hot tempered bad seed that should have been removed long ago. Does any body remember when he lost his temper at the firearms range during a rifle class (Sgt Then) threw his er protection and his department rifle. Stormed off the range in a fit or rage. He was written up then. three month later promoted to Lt. Do you guys for get how hard he fought against everything the PBA wanted in the contract? but how he enjoys the benifits of the fruits of the PBA Labors? Do you remember that he authored the policy about injured deputies being placed in civilian positions if they cant get back to full duty in 180 days? I remember that he only looks good by making others look bad. I wont forget and serve to remind you all.

07-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Major M is a hot tempered bad seed that should have been removed long ago. Does any body remember when he lost his temper at the firearms range during a rifle class (Sgt Then) threw his er protection and his department rifle. Stormed off the range in a fit or rage. He was written up then. three month later promoted to Lt. Do you guys for get how hard he fought against everything the PBA wanted in the contract? but how he enjoys the benifits of the fruits of the PBA Labors? Do you remember that he authored the policy about injured deputies being placed in civilian positions if they cant get back to full duty in 180 days? I remember that he only looks good by making others look bad. I wont forget and serve to remind you all.

He's the one responsible for the 180 day thing???!!!??? I never liked him, but this really....... I do't evn know where to begin. I got screwed because of this.

07-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Mr "Be fair, not judgemental".... You start off by saying you are not associated with nor do you work for Major Musco, then in your ending paragraphs you speak as if you know him and even say "you have seen." How could this be. You contradict yourself. What many people have said here about Major Musco is true. It doesn't matter if it happened years ago or today. Truth is he hasn;t changed and never will. He is not interested in anything but himself. Everyone knows how he got where he is today, and it wasn't from hard work and dedication. Do not try and say he has changed. This person could never change. He is smart enough to hide behind his subordinates and have then do his dirty deeds. He is smart enough to surround himself with "do boys."

07-04-2007, 03:57 PM
"You've misjudged me son", enjoy your fantasy. You definately live in a dream world son. You obvioulsy have not been around long either. Once you have obtained veteran status you can post your "observations" seriously and truthfully. Until then just be quiet and watch, maybe you can learn something. Those of us who have been around for awhile and are veterans truly know Major M and his tactics. You statements are based of nothing i have said. Again enjoy your fantasy that Major M has changed, but buy a vest and wear it bakward so the trama shield is at your back. If you do work in the same building as this person, you will need it soon. I know, I have worked there, not just dream I did.

07-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Amen brother. We all know there are only 3 people that work in D7 that would show any support for the Major. That is the Capt, the LT and the major's secy. No one else likes or respects this person. The truth is everyone knows he hasn't changed. He surrounds himself with people to do his dirty work. Enough said.

07-05-2007, 12:55 AM
For the last two who have posted here, I have one thing to say...."Wear your vests around M. You will need them I can also agree there are only three people who would ever try and defend this. The only other would be the Major himself. Keep trying to convince yourself he has changed. The rest of us know the truth.

07-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Major M and his people are the worst bunch of supervisors and/or commanders I have ever had the opportunity to work for. It is true Musco now directly orders his sergeants to do his unwanted work. I have sat back and read these posts for awhile and needed to relate my observations and knowledge of this leader. Capt and Lt. Things could be worse, we could have Happy in TN and the other supervisors in the same district.

07-05-2007, 03:06 AM
You my friend are the worst kind of person there is. Don't hide behind Jesus or your computer. We don't like Musco, not because of his rank, we don't like him because of the person he is. You my friend are the worst.