PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh... I hear someones mad

06-15-2007, 02:24 AM
I hear someone "swag" gered into his office and started crying, Its not fair. Waaaaaa
It was wrong when I thought other people were being given preferential treatment so I stood up to those bad people. Then it was becoming real cool when I was getting it. Now I think people are talking about me behind my back. Its not fair I deserve to be promoted. I can whip these bad cops into shape. I promise I'll rat them out every chance I get. I'm the best. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

06-15-2007, 03:23 AM
WAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

06-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Oh Gee-Who will pick to be on Sgt GG's Squad.Losers and yes men and one yes woman, a certain CSO who the acting LT is into, really into.

06-15-2007, 02:28 PM
You guys are being mean and you just dont get it.
You dont need L.E. experience. You dont need the respect of your peers. You dont need to obey policy. Its important to be part of the team (extra points) Its important to be part of the community (extra points) Its important to have advance help (special training) It helps to have a longstanding criteria changed (civil service) It doesnt hurt to show a willingness to run to a boss with info. etc.......... The sooner you realize it the better off you will be.
A NEW DAY HAS DAWNED!!!

06-15-2007, 10:19 PM
Okay Gang-Time for a little TRUE or FALSE-The question is will the next Wilton Manors Sergeant have MORE or LESS hair then good guy WMPD Sgt. Shawn Chadwick-
And the survey says?
Less -If you can believe it !

He could be called Sgt Chrome Dome-"Q" Ball -take your Pick or think of a better nickname boys and girls-Lets have a contest

06-16-2007, 11:45 AM
slick top?

06-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Sergeant Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

06-17-2007, 02:43 PM
I guess you all didn't look at the Sgt.'s list. Because if you did you would see that a certain midnight person whose been here for a number of years is the most qualified and respected officer in the department. Obviously you all just want to pick on a certain officer to make yourselves look better, well it isn't working.

06-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Sounds like you didnt read the list! They are all qualified and respected officers.....except one. He is just on the team. Sounds like your ok with everything that was done for this special person. I guess we will see...

06-18-2007, 07:45 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE MOST IMMATURE GROUP OF COPS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!!!!! WHY ALL THE BITXHING AND COMPLAINING, IF THE GRASS WAS GREENER YOU WOULD ALL BE GONE, BUT YOU KNOW THIS CRAP IS EVERYWHERE SO GROW A SACK AND GET OVER IT

06-18-2007, 12:23 PM
WE ARE THE MOST IMMATURE COPS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE...How long has your professional life been 1 or 2 yrs, Ill bet you meet alot of cops on all those "in progress" calls you DONT respond to, are you one of the 2 yr or under rookies AKA parking enforcement with guns that get everything and rat everyone else out - or one of their friends writing in for them because they are not brave enough. GROW A SACK AND GET OVER IT....thats easy for you to say you arent getting ************* every day!!!!!! I wasnt going to post because i really dont care about your opinion---this post if for others reading this so they know the real story of the little whiney golden children! :roll:

06-18-2007, 09:58 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE MOST IMMATURE GROUP OF COPS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!!!!! WHY ALL THE BITXHING AND COMPLAINING, IF THE GRASS WAS GREENER YOU WOULD ALL BE GONE, BUT YOU KNOW THIS CRAP IS EVERYWHERE SO GROW A SACK AND GET OVER IT
Sorry you had to see these posts chief. don't worry I'll take care of them for ya. :cop:

06-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Sorry you had to see these posts chief. don't worry I'll take care of them for ya. :cop:

OK Chief. I will find out who is writing these terrible things about you so I can screw them over just like the rest of them. Pretty soon, I will be the only one standing, holding my chap stick :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

06-19-2007, 03:12 AM

OK Chief. I will find out who is writing these terrible things about you so I can screw them over just like the rest of them. Pretty soon, I will be the only one standing, holding my chap stick :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

HAVE FUN AT STONEWALL FESTIVAL!!

06-20-2007, 09:19 AM
I guess you all didn't look at the Sgt.'s list. Because if you did you would see that a certain midnight person whose been here for a number of years is the most qualified and respected officer in the department. Obviously you all just want to pick on a certain officer to make yourselves look better, well it isn't working.

Well I believe it is working. You are correct about one thing. The particular officer you speak about on the midnight shift is by far the most qualified and respected until someone threw him under the bus not one time but two times all to make himself look good. Now, this other unqualified officer enters the picture and is sent to one training school after another in preparation of the assessment center. :roll: :roll: Why you ask????? Because he has all the qualifications necessary under WMPD standards. Backstabber, cowardly and he is a yes man :?: :?: (The jury is still out on that one) We do not need to do anything to make ourselves look better because this other officer looks pathetic compared to the worst of officers anywhere :!: :!:

06-24-2007, 02:16 AM
A certain person was the only person to go from G9 straight to the police academy. Everyone else who started at G9 had to become a PSA first, but nooooo not him. Wilton Manors almost did not hire a certain female officer because they were searching for a gay male and almost made a very costy decision.
When he became a cop, he was told by another employee to keep a diary of everything that everyone says and does because it will be usefull in the future. I wonder where he keeps that notepad..hmmmm.
It's a shame that no one in the academy liked him either. He use to talk to us like we were animals and he was the king of the hill. The only thing that he is a king of is special treatment.
It's sad to know that you are given certain things because you have a lifestyle and not because you are good at anything.

07-20-2007, 03:34 AM
It is funny to hear that the special one, you know, the future DODO BOY of Sgt. C, reports to work early, not to prepare for his day, but to sit and chit chat with his fellow back stabbing rat fellow employee prior to working his shift, pretending to be a real Law Enforcement Officer. From what I heard, they sit there and compare notes, actual notes they take during the course of their day in order to rat out and backstab other fellow employee's. Have fun working under your new boss.

07-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey I saw the Chief working out in the CITY Gym. Man did he ever pack on the pounds. When do you think he last did a sit up, maybe around 1990? Ought to be eating some Raisin Bran cereal. You know it's got a lot of FIBER. Maybe it will assist him to get rid of what he is full of.

07-21-2007, 11:41 PM
I am happy for GG. He will be the new Administrative Officer in a few months. Lets all wish him a sincere Congratulations :D :D . Everybody is a winner. He will now be off the road so road patrol can rest easy knowing the backstabbing rat is out of their midst and, THE BIG PLUS, who will he be taking notes on now :roll: :roll: . EC, RP, and RW would be a good answer. I really do feel sorry for the true working men in the DB. Be careful, GG will be watching you so when you see him writing in that black book, start thinking....What did I do that was sooooooo interesting enough for him to document? :idea: Are you going to need that aggravation as you are trying to work cases. :evil: It is bad enough that you need to be careful outside the building but now, the most serious threat is in you house. Please request that he be placed in an area that will not disturb you or even be able to see you. Think about it. Be careful boys. We all want to see you safe.

07-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Hey I saw the Chief working out in the CITY Gym. Man did he ever pack on the pounds. When do you think he last did a sit up, maybe around 1990? Ought to be eating some Raisin Bran cereal. You know it's got a lot of FIBER. Maybe it will assist him to get rid of what he is full of.

Wow-Can you imagine how long the dump would take to rid this evil individual of all the toxic waste that his very large system is full of. DS would be acting chief for days or weeks. Better hold off on escaping to TN for a while with PC honey.

07-24-2007, 02:56 AM
[quote="Raisin Bran Man":18a0hs4z]Hey I saw the Chief working out in the CITY Gym. Man did he ever pack on the pounds. When do you think he last did a sit up, maybe around 1990? Ought to be eating some Raisin Bran cereal. You know it's got a lot of FIBER. Maybe it will assist him to get rid of what he is full of.

Wow-Can you imagine how long the dump would take to rid this evil individual of all the toxic waste that his very large system is full of. DS would be acting chief for days or weeks. Better hold off on escaping to TN for a while with PC honey.[/quote:18a0hs4z]

I'm with you AJ and RB. :lol: :lol: :lol:

07-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Dedicated, intelligent, compasionate, kind
Honest, enthusiastic, accomplished, did I mention dedicated

I figured everybody was slamming the Chief.. So Chief I changed it up a bit, HERES TO YOU!!

07-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Dedicated, intelligent, compasionate, kind
Honest, enthusiastic, accomplished, did I mention dedicated

I figured everybody was slamming the Chief.. So Chief I changed it up a bit, HERES TO YOU!!

Is it just me or do the first letters of the words in your post spell somethin out. SAY IT AINT SO......... :lol:

07-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I am happy for GG. He will be the new Administrative Officer in a few months. Lets all wish him a sincere Congratulations :D :D . Everybody is a winner. He will now be off the road so road patrol can rest easy knowing the backstabbing rat is out of their midst and, THE BIG PLUS, who will he be taking notes on now :roll: :roll: . EC, RP, and RW would be a good answer. I really do feel sorry for the true working men in the DB. Be careful, GG will be watching you so when you see him writing in that black book, start thinking....What did I do that was sooooooo interesting enough for him to document? :idea: Are you going to need that aggravation as you are trying to work cases. :evil: It is bad enough that you need to be careful outside the building but now, the most serious threat is in you house. Please request that he be placed in an area that will not disturb you or even be able to see you. Think about it. Be careful boys. We all want to see you safe.

Did GG get promoted to the DB without us knowing about it. Why else would a road patrol officer be attending a "homicide" class, a class never attended by a road patrol officer. Must be yet another little favor for "a job well done" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: