PDA

View Full Version : Yap / Chaos arrest

06-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Anyone know the specifics onthe Yap / Chaos arrest at the mall? I heard that Chaos is giving SY some serious flak about a BS arrest that Chaos himself made.

Can anyone in the loop enlighten me???

06-14-2007, 07:16 PM
THE "CAPT" WAS WORKING A DETAIL (LIKE HE REALLY NEEDS TO) WHEN HE STOPPED A CAR. HE FOUND SOME STOLEN ITEMS FROM SOME BUSINESS WITHIN THE MALL. SOME HOW HE WAS ABLE TO GET IN THE TRUNK AND FIND MORE STOLEN (SUPPOSEDLY) MERCHANDISE WITH TAGS STILL ON THEM. A MANAGER FROM THIS STORE RESPONDED, IDENTIFIED THE ITEMS AS THEIR'S, AND ONLY WANTED THE MERCHANDISE BACK (REFUSED TO PROSECUTE). THE "CAPT" TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO CALL THE MAIN OFFICE AND COAX THEM INTO PROSECUTING.
IN ALL FAIRNESS, I WASN'T THERE, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT LED TO THE TRAFFIC STOP, OR HOW HE WAS ABLE TO GET INTO THE TRUNK IF THE BUSINESS WAS UNWILLING TO PROSECUTE.
GOOD JOB BY YAP, WHOSE REPORT MAINLY READ "SEE CAPTAIN R-----SKY'S REPORT".

06-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I think Forrest Gump once said " Captain Dan you and the rest of the administration have no business working details". A true leader puts him/her self behind the needs of his subordinates. Has mommy and daddy finally cut your umbilical cord? Or do you need new drumsticks!

06-16-2007, 06:41 AM
I heard that the captain made the stop- a rightious grab- and the FTO and his 12 were called to do the investigation and ephed it up together. no big surprise. The days of police skill being recquired by an FTO are long gone.

06-16-2007, 09:40 AM
That is BS. Yap may not be the greatest cop alive but he damn sure knows what he is doing. Much more than that idiot captain. I understand that the captain has threatened to yank his FTO status because he basically wrote his report..."per Capt. Rak...see Capt. Rak supp"...

This is exactly what he should do in this situation. The captain is nothing more than an administrator. He is not a cop or a leader - never has been. He needs a paper-job where he can't get in the way of the men and women who are still trying to do police work.

06-16-2007, 01:22 PM
thats f'ed up. Yap did the right thing by putting "per Capt. Rak...See Capt. Rak....supp". Capt. Rak just can't handle looking like an idiot. Good Job Yap and his 12.

06-17-2007, 12:39 AM
I wasn't there.........but it sounds like a great nab for the Capt.
Isn't that the point............getting scum bags off the streets?
If it were me, I would try to do what I can to get the idiots some jail time.

As for SY, he's an outstanding Ofc. and I'm sure he did what needed to be done, period.

06-17-2007, 12:42 AM
I encourage anyone curious about this to speak with Yap and/or read the report. Yap is getting railroaded due to the incompetence of the Captain. Not at all surprising, though.

06-17-2007, 02:42 AM
I heard that the captain made the stop- a rightious grab- and the FTO and his 12 were called to do the investigation and ephed it up together. no big surprise. The days of police skill being recquired by an FTO are long gone.

IF BY SAYING "RIGHTIOUS" YOU REALLY MEAN RACIST, THEN YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. AND WHAT'S REALLY "EPHED UP" IS THAT THE CAPTAIN INITIALLY WANTED TO CHARGE THEM WITH L&P AT AN OPEN PUBLIC BUSINESS (THE MALL). HE EVEN TRIED TO CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT THESE GUYS WERE PART OF A HUGE RING, JUST TO INFLATE HIS OWN EGO.
YOUR CAPTAIN CONDUCTED THE INVESTIGATION.
YOUR CAPTAIN MADE THE CALL TO SOME REPRESENTATIVE IN TEXAS AND CONVINCED THEM TO PROSECUTE.
YOUR CAPTAIN ONLY GOT A FIRST NAME, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GET A TAPED STATEMENT FROM THE GUY.
YOUR CAPTAIN SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST PREPARED THE PC.

06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
when does tax exempt back to school shopping start?

06-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I wasn't there.........but it sounds like a great nab for the Capt.
Isn't that the point............getting scum bags off the streets?
If it were me, I would try to do what I can to get the idiots some jail time.

As for SY, he's an outstanding Ofc. and I'm sure he did what needed to be done, period.

Your an idiot!!!! Ever heard of civil rights you dumb @$$. Get your head out of the Capt's @$$. I love to put scum bags in jail, but we have laws that we all have to follow. The bottom line is sometimes we get the scum bag and sometime they get us!!!!

Good job SY and his 12.

06-21-2007, 01:00 PM
THE BIGGEST POINT ABOUT THIS IS A CAPTAIN WHO HAS REALLY NO RAOD EXPERIENCE COMMING ONTO A SCENE WITH MANY EXP. OFFICERS AND NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING THERE SAYING.

HE HAS NO BUSINESS TELLING OFFICERS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING HOW TO DO AN ARREST. THEN HE EPHS IT UP ON TOP OF THAT AND BLAMES YAP FOR ANY MISTAKES. HE IS PATHETIC.

06-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Help me! I'm a lesbian, trapped in a man's body!

06-27-2007, 01:37 PM
THE BIGGEST POINT ABOUT THIS IS A CAPTAIN WHO HAS REALLY NO RAOD EXPERIENCE COMMING ONTO A SCENE WITH MANY EXP. OFFICERS AND NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING THERE SAYING.

HE HAS NO BUSINESS TELLING OFFICERS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING HOW TO DO AN ARREST. THEN HE EPHS IT UP ON TOP OF THAT AND BLAMES YAP FOR ANY MISTAKES. HE IS PATHETIC.

Proof read! Please!

deltoro
06-29-2007, 01:24 AM
I am new to this site, but have alot of information about certain administrators which will come out very soon in the Miami Herald and Sun Sentinel. Capt. R has many things to hide but it will be known soon as why he was fired from the School Board in Dade County. So many things things will come out very soon. It's all about timing, and the time has come to reveal things that have taken place over the years. You will be surprised of some of the information that will be made public but its time for these officers to come out of the closet with their issues that will haunt them. So keep a close eye on this site and also in the local papers. Those of you who have nothing to hide are professional officers and will be sucessful, those of you and you know who you are will be exposed at the right time.

07-01-2007, 03:39 AM
It looks like the earlier replies have been delted

07-01-2007, 05:29 AM
HE can delete all the post's he wants but he can't escape the truth... I think my son makes a better leader then him, and he leads his fellow playmates through the playpen.

07-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Just so everyone knows there has been over 100 reviews in the last day or so on this subject of Capt, R. Many replies have been deleted. He may be the monitor of this site. Just be careful what you say about him as he may have the capability of finding out who you are.

MOD 1
07-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Just so everyone knows there has been over 100 reviews in the last day or so on this subject of Capt, R. Many replies have been deleted. He may be the monitor of this site. Just be careful what you say about him as he may have the capability of finding out who you are.

I deleted the posts because they violated the Terms of Use. No one can access the IP addresses with the exception of the 2 Sysop, Jim Preston, Mod 2 and myself.

Mod 1

07-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Capt R. Don't let them get to you, you credentials speak for themself, you would make a great Police Service Aide no matter what anyone else thinks.

07-01-2007, 09:56 PM
PSA's do not have ranks so he wouldn't want any part of it. If they did, he wouldn't be writing accident or theft reports for long because he would just try move up through the ranks.
The explorer program has a rank structure. That might be good for him. And the girls are just his age (he can get pointers from another officer of ours).

07-02-2007, 04:48 AM
The explorer program has a rank structure. That might be good for him. And the girls are just his age (he can get pointers from another officer of ours).

Please I wouldn't even give him that much credit, the explorers just got ranked #1 in the state that means they have a good concept of the law I dont think he can define the word law. I wonder how he's getting through law school his last 15 proved he knows NOTHING about it... Plus who says they would want him... :shock: