PDA

View Full Version : I am your next Chief

06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I have made my department the best department in the country, and I'm coming to your City to make it the best also. Dont mind what my officers say about me being a puppet for the commision, a back stabber, and a dumb arse, they dont know anything. And I dont take credit for the work everyone else has done either.

By the way, none of my officers know I even applied for the position because I told them I wasn't, so keep this quiet. Oh and if you like to kiss arse, get the lip gloss ready because you will go far when I get there. What every you do, just remember this saying "Are you on my team?" For you slow people, the correct answer is yes.

06-16-2007, 10:35 AM
I have made my department the best department in the country, and I'm coming to your City to make it the best also. Dont mind what my officers say about me being a puppet for the commision, a back stabber, and a dumb arse, they dont know anything. And I dont take credit for the work everyone else has done either.

By the way, none of my officers know I even applied for the position because I told them I wasn't, so keep this quiet. Oh and if you like to kiss arse, get the lip gloss ready because you will go far when I get there. What every you do, just remember this saying "Are you on my team?" For you slow people, the correct answer is yes.

From what I have heard speaking with some friends in your department, the best decision we could make is to pass on you. You have taken a well run, tight knit group of officers who enjoyed working together and turned them into a bunch a back stabbing snitches. It is bad enough going out on the road and not trusting the people you come into contact with but from what I am told, the people on the outside are nothing compared to the guy or girl working directly beside you. We are better than that. We just received an excellent contract and now we will look for the premier candidate to take over our department. Sorry WMPD but you do not even come close. Try somewhere else.

06-22-2007, 07:14 AM
Sorry, Faggot, but you don't make the cut. The folks in this contrived-Yankeefied blight on the landscape want an even bigger faggot than you!

07-27-2007, 06:20 PM
heard that the chief of Palm Bay is trying for the job. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.