PDA

View Full Version : Is he still here?

06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Did the former DUI guy ever go to court over the domestic battery and simple battery he did on his wife and boyfriend? I hear she is now expecting. How nice.......

06-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Did the former DUI guy ever go to court over the domestic battery and simple battery he did on his wife and boyfriend? I hear she is now expecting. How nice.......

Someone deleted the post after this. Maybe the MODs are trying to hide the truth. The post was great speaking about these Deputies bringing up old news.

06-12-2007, 12:47 PM

I understand why my last post was deleted. Let me adjuct this alittle bit.
If you never worked with this D/S, than dont talk or bring it up. I have personally worked with him and he's a great deputy and 10x better than who ever brought this up. He's one of those guys that would help you with anything if he could, on/off duty. Always having something constructive to say and never bringing anyone down. He also loves his kids and always spends time with them.
I'm not defending what he did, only who he is........how would you react if someone you worked with violated "Man Law #1!!!"
(oh, i also worked with him) and now working for Coconut Creek PD I think.

06-12-2007, 02:50 PM

I understand why my last post was deleted. Let me adjuct this alittle bit.
If you never worked with this D/S, than dont talk or bring it up. I have personally worked with him and he's a great deputy and 10x better than who ever brought this up. He's one of those guys that would help you with anything if he could, on/off duty. Always having something constructive to say and never bringing anyone down. He also loves his kids and always spends time with them.
I'm not defending what he did, only who he is........how would you react if someone you worked with violated "Man Law #1!!!"
(oh, i also worked with him) and now working for Coconut Creek PD I think.

That's what I posted and It was also deleted

06-12-2007, 03:25 PM
YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A PERSONAL GAIN ABOUT THIS OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT KEEP REPOSTING. HOWEVER, WHAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO STIR HAPPENED IN LIKE 2003 AND 2005. WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND I AM SURE WE DONT REALLY CARE ANYMORE....IF YOU KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY YOU DO, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIS COURT CASES. THAT SUBJECT ASIDE, IF YOU ARE SO WILLING TO VOUCH FOR ANYONE ON THESE SITES, THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE AN ISSUE SIGNING YOUR NAME. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BACK UP YOU COMMENTS AND STEAK YOUR NAME ON IT, NO ONE CARES WHAT SUPERVISORS ARENT LIKED, WHO SHOULD BE FIRED, OR WHAT P IS DOING, OR SUBJECTS OF POSTS ARGUING WITH THEMSELVES OVER WHEATHER OR NOT THEY ARE LIKED, OR JUST FISHING FOR GOSSIP.

06-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Tom's doing just fine...he's still at PBSO and will be back on the road once the Broward SA's office finishes there cases. Personally we all know who in their right mind would convict a person for punching the guy **** (and a co-worker at that). As for her well you tell me..... That says enough in my book.

06-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I am someone who this deputy dislikes very much for reasons he and I know. I will tell you I admire him for doing what he did. I agree with "Afriend" in his analysis of the situation. This Deputy had the fortitude to do what many of us would not have done, and for that I applaud him. I certainly hope he comes out well in his court case on this and is able to get back to where he belongs...in a green uniform. He deserves our support. Best of luck to you. You have my support Tom.