PDA

View Full Version : No Uniformity

06-11-2007, 09:31 PM
When are you going to make up your mind and make a descision on your patrol car decal scheme(s).

There are 3 different decal scheme's out there. The original from the 2000 erra, the newer scheme from 2006 which mimics Hernando SO, and now the newest in commercial adverstising for 2007; a decal vehicle wrap that jumps out @ you for those that are blind which is most of the retired in Citrus....

Good 2 see my tax dollars hard @ work for the last years of spending and none of the cars in the fleet are uniform in appearance. I'm confused how they acutually got accredited when thats a huge issue dealing in uniformity.

06-12-2007, 02:24 AM
whoa notify the FDLE!!! cmon is that all you have to complain about? if so be thankful.

06-13-2007, 10:11 PM
whoa notify the FDLE!!! cmon is that all you have to complain about? if so be thankful.

I have alot more to complain about, only one problem, you are a resident and can't do anything about the internal problems. They which ultimately affect you and I for service when we need it. I have inside knowledge to the ongoing schnanigan's within Citrus SO and you don't. Unless you are a Dawsy lover and support him since you graduated high school with him or should I say your a part of the Good 'Ol Boys???

06-13-2007, 10:21 PM

Refer 2 this "Citrus Res." in regards to a response in another topic. Get a clue..........There are issues here which don't get resolved or addressed amicably because your name aint' Bubba or should I say Martone!!!!

The following is a quote from an ex-employee so I think he knows exactly what others are reffering to with ongoing schanigan's, so wake up when others are cluing you in......

I worked for Jeff when he was a Patrol LT. back in the day.... I will guarantee you that his rule is miles better than that idiot Charlie Dean who was sheriff. I guess it's still the same ol' bunch of bozo's running the place anyway..... Its been 16 years since I was there and B.W. can still pucker up and kiss my a$$. They fired me for BS reasons and actually had me black balled for a while...I just retired from Pinellas County SO, so that goes to show you that what the CCSO administration has to say doesn't really matter in the real world anyway! How can you all work in an environment where you are in fear for your jobs?

06-15-2007, 12:37 PM
trust me not a dawsey lover nor a good ol boy from round these parts. just-a-jailer who will be a jailer-4-life from pinellas. i have nothing but respect for law enforcement and i do understand what its like to have shibby supervisors. just lucky enuff to have a not-so-bad sherriff. my point shoulda been is if there are bigger issues, and from what i read it does sound like it, you should pick and choose your complaints better. if you comment on the idiocracy of reading retail management books and compare them to law enforcement, that makes more sense and is a bigger issue than lets say i want my police car to look like the other ones. this just sounds like a petty complaint that makes the officers (mainly just the one to complain about this) sound petty too. once again i do hope things get better for CCSO.

06-15-2007, 02:44 PM
trust me not a dawsey lover nor a good ol boy from round these parts. just-a-jailer who will be a jailer-4-life from pinellas. i have nothing but respect for law enforcement and i do understand what its like to have shibby supervisors. just lucky enuff to have a not-so-bad sherriff. my point shoulda been is if there are bigger issues, and from what i read it does sound like it, you should pick and choose your complaints better. if you comment on the idiocracy of reading retail management books and compare them to law enforcement, that makes more sense and is a bigger issue than lets say i want my police car to look like the other ones. this just sounds like a petty complaint that makes the officers (mainly just the one to complain about this) sound petty too. once again i do hope things get better for CCSO.

Point well taken..... This site needs exposure and topics like window tint, no grievance procedures, scheduling, uniformity and so on need to be brought up in a forum such as this where there is no fear of retrobution. We or the troops need to start somewhere so the Good 'Ol Boys can be aware they are outdated. Shift reps get put down time and time again with responses that are ridiculous to morale, and ethical working relationships. Dawsy and boys are scared of collective bargaining....Why? Because they won't get the last say....thats ludicrus!! Legislature voted in collective bargaining in 2003 and it implements professional grievance procedures with fairness and integrity which are issues he implores of his troops BUT doesn't eminate from himself........Dawsy couldn't define integrity or fairness but he can define termination....No wonder WHY he has "ONE WAY" street signs posted all over the county!!!!!!!!