PDA

View Full Version : YOU HAVE NO GROUNDS

06-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Your post is typical. Most of you cops think your god. Im not fooled by those movies and tv shows that show you runnin around with your guns drawn and tackeling people. It's more like parking under some shade from a tree and talking on your cell phone. Face it, Law Enforcement is for people who can't get a real degree in college. It's one of the only jobs an idiot can get, and can use some braun, almost no brain, to get paid "good". Don't pat yourself on your back to hard, a nurse is more of a hero than you are. Don't make fun of someone elses job when it only takes a high school diploma and an idiot proof academy to obtain your job. Respect is earned, not given. Just because your a cop doesnt mean crap. Even a McDonalds manager has to have some higher education. Now go do another check of your local donut shop... GOD.

06-11-2007, 03:20 AM
did you get arrested??? poor baby!

06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Sounds like they did. You know this is typical behavior of those that just can't seem to get their life together. He probably got his butt beat for running his mouth and resisting arrest that's probably why he mentioned "braun", (which should be spelled, "brawn", not the appliance company brand you idiot) so he's probably not athletic either and probably couldn't put up too much of a fight. Although I'm sure he would say it took over 6 cops to get restraints on him.
I would assume an amateur criminal with no high school diploma and goes from job to job after losing them from being arrested all the time. He's obviously jealous of the cops' salary as he says we get paid "good" and he must have been refused for a LEO job himself since he seems to have researched salaries and requirements but couldn't cut it himself so now he has a grudge. Just remember in order to do the job you can't get "ARRESTED", that's rule number 1.
Eventually he'll grow up and get the picture and follow the laws of the land then he won't have to worry about the "Big Bad Policeman" bothering him any more. Keep up the good work Temple Terrace you're obviously making an impact.
By the way Mister Educated, "tackeling" is spelled, "tackling". "Runnin" would be spelled, "running" or "runnin'" depending on how formal you want to be. Oh, and one more, when you say, "Don't pat yourself on your back to hard" it should be "too" instead of "to". And also don't forget to use an apostrophe when utilizing the word "don't". I've given you a few examples to follow if you want to increase your writing skills, also part of the job of being a Cop.
I love it when they, and "they" know who "they" are, like to diminish the intelligence of the officer's education or background when they cannot use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling themselves. It is too often that LEO's are criticized for having no education and do not make as much money as the crook does. The main difference between us and them is that we are more educated than they think we are because if we weren't we wouldn't catch them. This phenomenon usually occurs while seated in the rear of a patrol car with hands cuffed and being driven to the county jail. So thank God they are not as smart as they think "they" are.
And as for pay? We don't do it for the money, we do it for the passion and for the love of the game because it is fun and every once in a while you might get to help someone and save their life, even if it happens to be your's if necessary. We can't pick and choose on that we just do it. Or you just might put someone where they belong, wherever that is.
So think about your comments the next time you want to put it to some paper, first of all, get some education yourself, get a job, and most of all,"OBEY THE LAW" , and you will not need to write your God forsaken thoughts on a website designed for Law Enforcement Officers only to pass information to each other.
By the way, I'm not a Temple Terrace Officer, but LEO for sure and whatever the officer did to you or one of your family member's or friends, I'm sure it was well deserved. I would give you the same courtesy if it were in my jurisdiction as well.
In case you need help with some of the big words I used here there are plenty of websites that can help you understand what they mean. I would give you one of the sites but since you seem to have a lot of free time, find it yourself.
Now take your whinning elsewhere and put your tears on another website because you won't find any sympathy here. 1*