PDA

View Full Version : 6138 arcade Court Deputy Involved shotting

06-09-2007, 08:57 PM
6138 Arcade Court what district?

06-09-2007, 09:31 PM
District 1. North of Lantana East of Jog. But was it a shooting or shotting?

06-09-2007, 11:26 PM
District 1. North of Lantana East of Jog. But was it a shooting or shotting?

Who is the Deputy?

06-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Do the guy a favor and don't discuss this until all the IA and SA info is done. I hate to see 3rd party discussion and this guy get hammered because we ASSumed too much here...

06-10-2007, 01:43 AM
That's a big 10-4

06-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Channel 12 News is saying that deputies arrived on Arcade Ct. 4 men were cooperative with deputies. A fifth men tried to walk away. He tried to hide and would not come out. Deputies were forced to shoot.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Hope there is more to this

06-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Walk away guy, your right let's support this guy because it could have been any of us that night. Its bad enough the guy is worried and upset because his family suffers too!!

The media and news papers will say anything they feel will sell their product. If anything post things that are positive because this is a fellow brother who wears the same uniform as yours and the last thing he needs to hear is some other cop asking stupid questions that don't need to be asked.

Can't you see that this county is growing more violent towards citizens and POLICE OFFICERS!!!!!!! I will pray for this brother and when all this is over I will see him and let him know that I was there for him, because he is scared, lonely, confused, and hoping that none of his fellow brothers and sisters ever experience something like this.

From someone who was in his SHOES ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Let me start by saying that please don't start judging this guy because you MONDAY NIGHT QUARTER BACK S***!!! I know this DEPUTY!!, BROTHER!!!, personally and let me tell you this guy talks very highly of his team on his shift so I do hope that NONE OF HIS PIPS!! IS TALKING S***. All he could tell me is that he loves hearing from his teamates in a time of need because he understands the meaning of TEAMWORK and HELPING HIS FELLOW BROTHERS, especially his sector.

Listen, we go out everynight hoping that we return to our loved one's, and sometimes it will take DOING WHAT YOU FEEL IN YOUR HEART IS RIGHT. All this guy could do was asking me if, the other DEPUTY who was there is doing okay and if his BROTHERS & SISTERS have been talking him. NOW!! think about that for second!!, this guy stops and asks how the hell is the rest of the team doing when he needs to focus on himself for his WIFE and KIDS!!!.

Thats amazing! Listen let's do what we were trained to do and remember that IT COULD HAVE GONE BAD THAT NIGHT FOR ANY OF US WHO ARE COPSSS!!!!!!!!!

I am fellow DEPUTY who will be there for any of you guys that represents THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE!

06-13-2007, 01:18 AM
[quote="
Can't you see that this county is growing more violent towards citizens and POLICE OFFICERS!!!!!!! I
From someone who was in his SHOES ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

We can thank King Bary for the majority of this. Yes they are growing more violent in this county. But unless we get the crap bat out of us or have to go to the hospital, he says its just a misdemeanor. BULL-Loney ! !
It doesnt say a word about severity of injuries in Battery on a Leo. Just that we were struck. The legislature gets it and they realize that anyone who is stupid enough to strike a LEO presents an EVEN GREATER danger to the general public. I PRAY i al there one day when some smacks the hell out of Barry.....OHHH YEA ! ! BIG MISDEMEANOR ! ! !