PDA

View Full Version : VOTE FOR A NEW PBA

06-09-2007, 04:15 PM
It is time for a change at PBA.

Why do we have a Kaz? In reality, Ernie is still running the PBA?

What has been said and what makes sense is to dissolve the current configuration and create three separate PBA bargainning groups for law enforcement deputy sheriffs, sergeants, and lieutenants.

This is the ONLY way deputies can be represented fairly and justly. I am tired of getting brow beat by Kaz everytime I ask a question. Everytime I ask him a question, he responds like as if I have some nerve to ask him a question or I feel I need to hurry up with the question because I am wasting his time. McAfee is just as bad. He used to be somewhat of a guy to go to when you can't get Kaz's attention or interest, but now he thinks his primary job is at PBA and has the same attitude as Kaz.

I have asked my Rep about changing this and he laughed at me. He told me "good luck." Well, we are NOT going to sit down any more and be kept in the dark and be discounted for our votes.

It is unfortunate that we have to do this but Kaz's has forced us to act.

Starting Monday, June 10th, we are asking all districts to nominate a day and nightwatch shift rep for deputies only to represent the future members of a new bargaining group made up of only and lead by only law enforcement deputies.

This is the only way we can ensure we can have the representation for our dues and put our interest first.

Once we have shift reps and signatures we can establish our own PBA group and separate from Kaz.

06-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Do we just get a list of deputy names? Then where do we submit the names list?

We need to go forward with this.

06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
You can't change a collective bargaining unit by just voting on it. Any changes in a CBA would have to be approved by the FL PERC. Let's not try and change something that can work with the right leadership. Let's all work together and get these that presently run the PBA voted out. That should be the main concern. Let's all work together to get the right people in office, not work to change something we can't. With everyone working together, we can get the egos out of control and good people in.

06-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! We are NOT alone either. Every other deputy that I talk to about this (My shift and others) agrees that Kaz needs to go!!! He only looks out for himself. Let's stick together and do this the right way

06-12-2007, 03:38 AM
I couldn't agree with you more! We are NOT alone either. Every other deputy that I talk to about this (My shift and others) agrees that Kaz needs to go!!! He only looks out for himself, and we are all sick of him. Let's stick together and do this the right way- GET RID OF KAZ!!! It is about time we woke up ! Kaz has turned this position into a plush cake job that uses our money for his own pleasure. The golf trips , dinners , and caddy conventions have gone out of control long enough , and you are so right , Kaz cares about Kaz.

06-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Let me tell you about Mr. Kaz! There is a deputy who had an issue with a sergeant who wrote an IA against him. This sergeant also sent several e-mails saying that if the deputy voluntairly transfers he would make the IA go away. (Yes, he actually put that in writing. I saw the emails) Wellllllllllllll, this was brought to the attention of Kaz's. He told the deputy that this is perfectly okay to use this tactic as a tool to supervise. He further told the deputy there is nothing the PBA could or would do. Well, after the deputy advised him that he (Kaz) was wrong and there have been plenty of agencies around the county who have written up their supervisors for such actions and have been sued and lost, he asked for proof. The deputy followed up by saying we have attorneys on retainer for that purpose, they are the ones who have to gather this information, not I. This is why we pay dues. Well he (Kaz) said, they have already done their homework. After the deputy got done shaking his head, he told Kaz he would advise if he wanted the PBA attorney to represent him or have his own private attorney do the job instead. Kaz then blew a blood vessel, started screaming and stated that the deputy should quit the PBA!
Now this being said, the IA is complete. The entire incident is behind the deputy and the sergeant. (The IA is complete) The deputy and sergeant have moved forward, yet, this Kaz guy still makes my head spin after I hear stories like this. He is absolutely clueless. This is why sergeants should have their own union and allow the deputies to have theirs. I mean come on, this is a prime example as to why sergeants should NOT be in the same union, especially when you have a sergeant as President! Enough said, BE SAFE!

06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Yet another PRIME EXAMPLE that shows kaz does what he wants, for whom he wants, if he wants......Just like the Sgt who got into hot water who was NOT a dues paying member when the incident happened. Kaz decided to pick up the cause and got he State Lodge to pick up the tab for his case.....and we were left swinging with the tab after he told the PBA to go pound sand for crappy advise.....The FOP picked up the cause for him AND EVEN WON....PBSO paid out big bucks in a pre-trial agrement....FINE JOB KAZ AND ERNIE ! ! ! Eranie, kaz and Charlie...

06-13-2007, 03:28 AM
#1 When do we vote again

#2 When the time is close lets rally and vote on a New PBA board.

I will have no problem coming out and giving my number and or email to be the contact person to start the rally. Us deputies need deputy representation. I'm sure we can get the votes, the deputies are in greater numbers than the Sgt's and LT's. This is a good post lets stay on top of this.

06-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Unfortunately we have to wait 2 years to vote. This can be changed with a majority vote. Let's move forward and get the right people in office.

As for Kyle's post about what happened to him and the sergeant....it was just a little different then he put down. Tell us the truth Kyle, not your version.

06-15-2007, 12:05 AM
(WCB). I will guarantee you that most of you posting aren't mature enough to appreciate what Mac, Kaz, and others have done for you in our most recent contract negotiations. These postings are making you select few guys/gals look like real morons.

How about expressing some appreciation for what they've done you?!?!? No, it's easier to whine and complain about isolated incidents that may or may not have even happened. Nobody's perfect and it's always easier to sit on the sidelines and second guess the plays being called.

You probably weren't around during the days where there was no collective bargaining. Prior to having a CBA you got what you got. What you disgruntled one's need to do is pay your dues in this organization (and I'm not talking about your pay), and work productively to support Kaz, Mac, and others. At the same time, learn from them so that you can take over down the road to do for others what they have done for us as deputies.

Hopefully with age and wisdom will come maturity.

06-15-2007, 09:48 AM
(WCB). I will guarantee you that most of you posting aren't mature enough to appreciate what Mac, Kaz, and others have done for you in our most recent contract negotiations. These postings are making you select few guys/gals look bad.

How about expressing some appreciation for what they've done you?!?!? No, it's easier to complain about isolated incidents that may or may not have even happened. Nobody's perfect and it's always easier to sit on the sidelines and second guess the plays being called.

You probably weren't around during the days where there was no collective bargaining. Prior to having a CBA you got what you got. What you disgruntled one's need to do is pay your dues in this organization (and I'm not talking about your pay), and work productively to support Kaz, Mac, and others. At the same time, learn from them so that you can take over down the road to do for others what they have done for us as deputies.

Hopefully with age and wisdom will come maturity.

Guess what? I don't care "what use to be." We have have a CBA since 2004. The honeymood is OVER! It is time to break through to the next level.

The LE deputy sheriffs of PBSO are no longer going to sit silent because you've sat around longer, (yes you Mac) and can say that we are "wet behind the ears, etc."

The contract covers me the same as you, so get over that. I have been here over four years, and I am getting, like many others are getting RUN OVER because you did not LISTEN to our conerns, our issues, but rather you were totally about doing whatever effort to take care of the lieutenants and sergeants. Now a new guy somes in and is exactly where I am at after all those years. I have a serious problem with that.

My rep tells me "oh well." What???????? That is so Kaz. I asked Kaz myself. Know what, I am sorry he went through what he has in his personally life, I am, really. But, this is business and he is the wrong guy to be where he is. He is NOT a negotiator. In fact, what he has even more is a hair trigger temper, and YELLS at anyone who has the temerity to ask him a somewhat unconfortable question, such as, about the issue I raised.

So, I say to you, thank you for your PAST effort to bring CBA, but that is ancient history, now, it is mid- 2007, lets bring about fairness.

The best way to do this is create a separate bargaining unit led by and for LE deputies.

06-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't believe that angry poster about cry-babies was Mac. He's more intelligent than that. I think it was a certain Capt. who faithfully follows Kaz around. I call this kind of person a union groupie.
As for Mac, I know he's good people. Sometimes he has to fall in line, since he's not running the union. I feel sorry for him. It's kind of like making a deal with the devil. It's true Kaz has a hair-trigger temper. God forbid you ask him a question about anything.

06-15-2007, 07:30 PM
No matter what any contract says, the Sheriff can do anything he wants by statute, he can modify any benefit, policy or procedure and promote and/or demote anyone at leisure. This is a collective begging state, so we should be glad the Sheriff has publically stated he will honor the current contract. When police stuff begins to consume your life, the job is no longer a job. Anytime you're not happy with the current status quo, think "Vote of No Confidence". Generate a vote of no confidence petition against whoever you so choose and get enough signatures to compel some response. It's kinda like a coup d'tate or mini revolution but its done with the pen and not the sword. List certain conditions in the no confidence memo (ie: resignation, seperation, reclassification). If they ignore the vote of no confidence, then you can always cancel your membership. Multiply $40. X 400 people of dues lost and that will sure make a statement. Also, there should be a log or some records kept of the number of requests that are made to the PBA when some one needs advice or help. Find out how many requests have been made to the PBA by its members and seperate the requests by supervisors and slick-sleeves and then see what is the outcome of the requests were (ie: denied, IA sustained, exonerated, ignored, insulted at meeting, rail-roaded, etc...) Remember the freedom of information act is a powerful tool. To be quite frank, the best way to really get someone's attention is to go for the (dues) $$$$$$$$$$$. Political smoke screens and empty promises only delay the reality of nothing ever happening. If there is such a strong movement of deputies that want this change, take action. My prediction is everyone waits until someone steps up and is the sacrifical lamb, then everyone else jumps on board.

06-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Did you LOSE anything in contract negotiations??? NO, you did not! Not every agreement will benefit everyone, but if it's not HURTING you, then chill out! You complain that your concerns weren't listened to - what are your concerns - besides the fact that 1 and 3 year deps are making the same pay?? Get over it - that's life. Kaz is right - you have to establish the baseline somewhere and it was at step 3. And as far as the sgts having big increases - there's a reason for that! If you would familiarize yourself with the career deputy program as it stood before the CBA, you would know that there were career deps making more money than sgts - that's not right. (Oh wait - isn't that YOUR complaint???) What did that result in? Career deps getting promoted to sgt were then making more money than lts. If you've got the rank you should make more money. That pay disparity has been around for ages - funny, you didn't hear a big broo-ha-ha coming from them like you guys are creating with only 3 years on the job.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm not a sergeant - I'm a career dep I.

06-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Did you LOSE anything in contract negotiations??? NO, you did not! Not every agreement will benefit everyone, but if it's not HURTING you, then chill out! You complain that your concerns weren't listened to - what are your concerns - besides the fact that 1 and 3 year deps are making the same pay?? Get over it - that's life. Kaz is right - you have to establish the baseline somewhere and it was at step 3. And as far as the sgts having big increases - there's a reason for that! If you would familiarize yourself with the career deputy program as it stood before the CBA, you would know that there were career deps making more money than sgts - that's not right. (Oh wait - isn't that YOUR complaint???) What did that result in? Career deps getting promoted to sgt were then making more money than lts. If you've got the rank you should make more money. That pay disparity has been around for ages - funny, you didn't hear a big broo-ha-ha coming from them like you guys are creating with only 3 years on the job.

Telling people to get over themselves and calling them cry babies is the same tactic used years ago by former Sheriffs when the LOWLY deputy dared to complain about something. This is how change comes about. Not only is it our RIGHT to compalin about things we dont like, ITS OUR DUTY ! ! So get over YOURSELF, big shot carreer 1 ! !

06-16-2007, 12:03 AM
In response to the Career Deputy Dawg I........I agree w/you in that the pay structure needed to happen and it benefits everyone. There is no way to avoid the "bunching up" effect, but when you have Deputy Dawgs making more than Sargentos, and Sargentos making more than Lueutenants, and Luetenants making more than those Commander in Chiefies, you got problems. It just doesn't make sense.

These young grasshoppers that are making an issue of it today are just not thinking of the big picture. Pay has always been based on longevity and that's what has caused these problems. There has been no incentive, pertaining to $$$, in wanting to go the promotional route to become a big cheese. Just because you're a miyagi doesn't mean you have anything on a young and up-and-coming grasshopper.

I'm a Career Deputy Wanna-Be. And I will be there shortly.

06-18-2007, 04:41 AM
John Cogburn for deputies only PBA president.

We are forming a vote on no confidence as a start of our effort for a new representation of PBSO LE deputies.

Once this is voted as no confidence, we are going to establish a new union body representing LE deputies and get PERC approval. If this is not Possible through PBA, we will consider other union bodies, although our hope is to seperate, but keep PBA.

Now, there will be a lot of PBA sergeants and lieutenants against this and will post negative comments. That is because they DO NOT have our interest at heart.

Once we have a vote of no confidence, which is a anoynous voting process, we will give PBA the opportunity to organize a reorganization. Once they see that the overall majority of our group (largest number of members) are fed up with the current system, they will have to grant a change or risk losing most of their membership.

A lot of people fear leaving the PBA because of the legal benefits they get. I hear it all the time, "I am ONLY a PBA member because of the legal bene's. if we can keep the PBA, but separate our representation, then it is a non-issue. If we get our own leadership, KAZ's power is almost completely deminished and we have new leverage we never had before. If it doesn't work that way, we can easily find seasoned union/police attorneys to be apart of our union, although, as I have said, I believe that is a unlikely option (the PBA will bend if they see the people speak).

So, let's support my colleague and friend JOHN COGBURN for FUTURE PBA LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPUTY PRESIDENT.

06-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Let's not and say we did....

06-18-2007, 05:46 AM

Telling people to get over themselves and calling them cry babies is the same tactic used years ago by former Sheriffs when the LOWLY deputy dared to complain about something. This is how change comes about. Not only is it our RIGHT to compalin about things we dont like, ITS OUR DUTY ! ! So get over YOURSELF, big shot carreer 1 ! !

First of all, I don't need to get over myself as I'm not the one complaining. I don't have any problem with the "lowly deputy" complaining about something that has hurt them. I am still a lowly deputy, but at a higher rate of pay. What you're complaining about though is a situation that HAS NOT HURT YOU. You have not lost any money or any benefits. Again familiarize yourself with the Career Deputy program. When you've been here 6 years, that deputy right out of the academy has only been here for 3 - but you can now apply for career dep status and they cannot. You can also take the Sgts test and they cannot.

You should be glad you have the job you do with the benefits you do. There is NOTHING that says the Sheriff has to honor any contract or pay scale or anything else. Your benefits can disappear or all of a sudden you may have to start picking up a lot more of the tab for your health insurance. Do you have a great retirement system? Absolutely. Go find a municipal law enforcement agency that pays your retirement for you or better yet, go into the private sector and look for a company that pays you a pension at all. Do you like your take home car?? You can lose that, too. How would you like to work for a sheriff who says, "OK, everyone can have a payraise even the deputy with 3 years or less experience - but in order to do that, everyone else is going to have to start paying the whole tab for their health insurance."???? If you don't think that kind of stuff could happen think again. Be glad we have a sheriff who isn't like that.

The point I'm trying to get across is that these benefits are not guaranteed! Don't take your pay and benefits for granted! All of you who complain, complain, complain probably have no idea what it's like to work for a sheriff who really wants to play hardball. I would bet a majority of you have never worked for another agency and you don't even know how bad it can be elsewhere.

06-18-2007, 06:29 AM

We are forming a vote on no confidence as a start of our effort for a new representation of PBSO LE deputies.

Once this is voted as no confidence, we are going to establish a new union body representing LE deputies and get PERC approval. If this is not Possible through PBA, we will consider other union bodies, although our hope is to seperate, but keep PBA.

Now, there will be a lot of PBA sergeants and lieutenants against this and will post negative comments. That is because they DO NOT have our interest at heart.

Once we have a vote of no confidence, which is a anoynous voting process, we will give PBA the opportunity to organize a reorganization. Once they see that the overall majority of our group (largest number of members) are fed up with the current system, they will have to grant a change or risk losing most of their membership.

A lot of people fear leaving the PBA because of the legal benefits they get. I hear it all the time, "I am ONLY a PBA member because of the legal bene's, or I'd leave over the BS that goes on there." Well, if we can keep the PBA, but separate our representation, then it is a non-issue. If we get our own leadership, KAZ's power is almost completely deminished and we have new leverage we never had before. If it doesn't work that way, we can easily find seasoned union/police attorneys to be apart of our union, although, as I have said, I believe that is a unlikely option (the PBA will bend if they see the people speak).

So, let's support my colleague and friend JOHN COGBURN for FUTURE PBA LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPUTY PRESIDENT.

06-20-2007, 08:30 AM

A lot of people fear leaving the PBA because of the legal benefits they get. I hear it all the time, "I am ONLY a PBA member because of the legal bene's, or I'd leave over the stuff that goes on there." Well, if we can keep the PBA, but separate our representation, then it is a non-issue. If we get our own leadership, KAZ's power is almost completely deminished and we have new leverage we never had before. If it doesn't work that way, we can easily find seasoned union/police attorneys to be apart of our union, although, as I have said, I believe that is a unlikely option (the PBA will bend if they see the people speak).

06-23-2007, 12:09 PM
The results are official. Detective Michael Bianchi has been nominated to lead a future new and separate bargaining unit for all law enforcement deputies.

We are now going to ask for a special session to cause an action for a CONFIDENCE VOTE.

We are asking all PBA union members to make a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in the current configuration and leadership at PBC PBA. Once this occurs, we will cause an action for a separate union led by our future PBA President, Michael Bianchi.

Once we have our own separate union composed of and led by deputies, we will have what we have always asked for: FAIRNESS, RESPECT, EQUAL REPRESENTATION, NO FAVORITISM, NO SPECIAL TRAVEL TRIPS OR BEER PARTIES WITH OUR DUES. Additionally, we will have a transparent organizational union, with open financial records, unlike what we have today (currently our dues pay for A LOT of non-union and personal activities and items, that's why the financial records can not be viewed by anyone, even you).

We are awaiting President-elect (future) Bianchi to establish a committee and further instructions to move forward.

This is a great and historical day for all regular deputies throughout PBSO. Congrats to all of us and a BIG THANK YOU to Detective Michael Bianchi for stepping out and standing up for us.

06-23-2007, 03:13 PM
You guys can't even agree who is going to run this cahrade you are calling for. One post says John Cogburn, the next Mike Bianchi. before you decide to write things down, take a lesson from Pat and at least get your stories straight before you post something. And we are suppose to support this because...........................

06-23-2007, 03:32 PM
You guys can't even agree who is going to run this cahrade you are calling for. One post says John Cogburn, the next Mike Bianchi. before you decide to write things down, take a lesson from Pat and at least get your stories straight before you post something. And we are suppose to support this because...........................

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE READING IMPAIRED. AT FIRST THERE WAS A CALLING FOR SEPARATION, THEN NOMINATIONS, NOW WE HAVE MIKE B. SO, READ ALL POSTINGS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. AND THIS IS NOT A CHARADE (NOT "chrade"). YOU MUST BE EITHER A KAZ BUDDY, A SERGEANT, OR LIEUTENANT, IF YOU THINK ALL THIS IS FOR NOTHING. IT IS ABOUT FAIRNESS AND EQUAL REPRESENTATION.

KAZ AND MAC'S 15 MINUTES OF FAME ARE OVER!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SEPARATE BARGAINING UNIT, SEPARATE FROM THE SERGEANTS AND LIEUTENANTS. WE ARE THE LARGEST NUMBER OF UNION MEMBERS. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO COWTIDE TO KAZ'S FAVORITISM AND SPECIAL TREATMENT OF A SELECT FEW. WE DON'T WANT A GUY LIKE KAZ, WHO THROUGHOUT THE STATE IS MORE RECOGNIZED AS A HOT HEAD RATHER THAN A DOWN TO EARTH FELLOW WITH WITH AWESOME POWERS OF NEGOIATION.

WE ARE FED UP OF BEING TOLD "OH WELL," OR "THATS THE WAY IT IS", OR "WE HAD TO DRAW A LINE SOMEWHERE." WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE BURNS CASES. WE DON'T WANT TO WORK HERE UP TO 4 YEARS AND THEN ONE DAY OUR UNION AGREES TO A PLAN TO HIRE NEW PEOPLE AT THE SAME RATE OF PAY WE EARNED OVER 4 YEARS TO GET.

THIS IS NO CHARADE. NO SIR. NO WAY. THIS IS A NEW ERA AND CHAPTER IN PBA. LET THIS BE A LESSON, AS SPIDERMAN WAS TOLD, "WE GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY."

06-23-2007, 03:55 PM
First of all, the proper phrase is "With great power...." not "We great power..."
Second, by the way you speak down to someone, we can all see what this new power you call for will really be. Again, same ol' thing, just different names. You my man, if you are so tride and true, why not post your name here so we all have someone to look up to and ask questions of. Don't put everything on Mike or John. Finally stand up Don't hide behind your keyboard.

06-23-2007, 04:11 PM
very well put "guest".."Let me say....." obviously is showing his dramatic posts. You are right, if this is an example of what any future leadership is going to be................WE DON'T WANT IT.

06-23-2007, 04:22 PM
The two of you for Kaz and Mac.

We are no longer going to accept like you both or Kaz and Mac to mis-represent, mis-manage, mis-inform the majority of union membership. The financial books at PBA are not open to its members and have been denied for years.

There is no transparency in the union, no fairness in representation, special favors, elaborate spending on toys, food, beer, parties, and trips.

Special close members get special negioations such as the last batch of lieutenants on the december promotions.

So, defend Kaz if you want. Defend Mac's "yes man" positions. But, we the majority of the union membership are no longer going to sit back and let thi happen.

We are going to stand-up behind our new future President Mike B. He has the right leadership, integrity, and skill to be a GREAT union President for the deputies.

06-23-2007, 08:06 PM
I am not defending anyone my man. I too think the leadership of the PBA needs change. Unfortunately you have no idea what you are speaking about, and as such, place a poor representation of this attempt to right some wrongs. I guess you have appointed yourself to be the spokes person for this front. This in itself is a bad choice. Your poor writing and communications skills will definately hamper this attempt. You should try to control your rage on the computer because you obviously have a maturity issue to deal with. Mike would be embarrassed to know this is how you are protraying him, much less this attempt. My statement was, if this new front, or leadership, is going to act like you, we are in for more problems because it will be the same ol' thing. You should try not lashing out but educating people who question what is going on. If you can't do that, you need a new career. If you are doing this here, I can only imagine how you treat the general public. Oh that's right, you have to face them man to man. Never mind.

06-23-2007, 11:22 PM
The results are official. Detective Michael Bianchi has been nominated to lead a future new and separate bargaining unit for all law enforcement deputies.

We are now going to ask for a special session to cause an action for a CONFIDENCE VOTE.

We are asking all PBA union members to make a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in the current configuration and leadership at PBC PBA. Once this occurs, we will cause an action for a separate union led by our future PBA President, Michael Bianchi.

Once we have our own separate union composed of and led by deputies, we will have what we have always asked for: FAIRNESS, RESPECT, EQUAL REPRESENTATION, NO FAVORITISM, NO SPECIAL TRAVEL TRIPS OR BEER PARTIES WITH OUR DUES. Additionally, we will have a transparent organizational union, with open financial records, unlike what we have today (currently our dues pay for A LOT of non-union and personal activities and items, that's why the financial records can not be viewed by anyone, even you).

We are awaiting President-elect (future) Bianchi to establish a committee and further instructions to move forward.

This is a great and historical day for all regular deputies throughout PBSO. Congrats to all of us and a BIG THANK YOU to Detective Michael Bianchi for stepping out and standing up for us.

And for a few of you neh sayers, "With great power comes great responsibility."

07-05-2007, 12:40 AM

And for a few of you neh sayers, "With great power comes great responsibility."

07-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Yea right. A virtual unknown deputy who has absolutely NO experience in contract nego., union business, etc. is going to be the savior of the PBA. You guys really live in a dream world.

07-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Yea right. A virtual unknown deputy who has absolutely NO experience in contract nego., union business, etc. is going to be the savior of the PBA. You guys really live in a dream world.

I would rather give an unknown guy with a clear record and reputation the opportunity to lead than to keep the current leadership at PBA. We need a change. And that change can't happen fast enough.

07-05-2007, 04:44 PM
OK - for those of you who can't keep up - the posting about Mike was a joke!! The only thing Mike is interested in leading is his motorcycle club!

08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
we need an new PBA no more than ever. will someone step up. read through this. nothing has gotten better.

08-10-2009, 12:47 AM
I don't believe that angry poster about cry-babies was Mac. He's more intelligent than that. I think it was a certain Capt. who faithfully follows Kaz around. I call this kind of person a union groupie.
As for Mac, I know he's good people. Sometimes he has to fall in line, since he's not running the union. I feel sorry for him. It's kind of like making a deal with the devil. It's true Kaz has a hair-trigger temper. God forbid you ask him a question about anything.
Told you guys before , you voted for Kaz , he and that mentioned captian are using your money for nothing more than golf tips wake up , speak up , and get him out of there, he has milked that coosh job , and you , for long enough, would'nt you say?

08-10-2009, 01:34 AM
HEY PALM BEACH POST ARE READING THIS THREAD..IF SO STAND UP AND DO AN INVESTIGATION INTO OUR FUNDS AND TELL PBA TO SHOW YOU THEIR RECORDS...OR SHOULD I SAY OUR RECORDS.....IF EVERYTHING IS UP FRONT AND FAIR THEN IT WILL SHUT DOWN EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD AND SHOW KAZ IS DOING A GOOD JOB.

08-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Mike B is a FOP wanna be.

Care here folks... they are trying to break your union so FOP can come in under PERC and represent... It is how FOP can come in legally and demand a vote.

Old Dawgs... Old Tricks...

People just need to get involed at the union hall when votes and meetings occur. Really need to take back the union and this country...

08-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Mike Bianchi??????? I know him from South Bay and RPB.......NO THANKS ! ! ! Those of us that know him from those days know what I mean......I would prefer Kaz ! !

08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Mike Bianchi??????? I know him from South Bay and RPB.......NO THANKS ! ! ! Those of us that know him from those days know what I mean......I would prefer Kaz ! !
I hope they do check the records as the previous poster said . this has nothing to do with Mike Bianch , or the FOP "take over " , it is about Kaz , he has milked that plush job , and ALL of the kutos that go with it , I would say you have bought him enought golf clubs , trips , and shirts so he can go play golf on his OWN time.

08-12-2009, 01:47 AM
[quote="I PAY MY DUES AND VOTE":18nh9agf]I don't believe that angry poster about cry-babies was Mac. He's more intelligent than that. I think it was a certain Capt. who faithfully follows Kaz around. I call this kind of person a union groupie.
Told you guys before , you voted for Kaz , he and that mentioned captian are using your money for nothing more than golf tips wake up , speak up , and get him out of there, he has milked that coosh job , and you , for long enough, would'nt you say?[/quote:18nh9agf]

That certian Captain follows him around because he is Kaz caddy on the road trips , where you been !Oh hair trigger & hair brain , what a couple .

08-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Dudes and Dudettes, when my PBA dues go up and my gas allowance goes up I'll just drop the PBA and save 50+ dollars a payday. Don't get freaked out by the law suit scare tactics they use because in reality, a Sergeant with no legal experience, competence or education ultimately decides if you will get representation and that is a FACT.

Okay Palm Beach Post:

How can a Sergeant at PBSO make a hefty Sergeant's salary, plus a PBA salary, plus a PBA expense account, plus a PBA clothing allowance; take routine expensive trips that are called "conferences" with high-end car rentals, expensive hotel rooms and a hefty breakfast, lunch and dinner account and then arrogantly refuse to produce the expenditures of PBA funds for the membership; then hire his wife under special conditions at the PBA under him as an employee too suck more money out of the dues coffer. Is this ethical, legal and necessary under the current economic conditions?

08-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Dudes and Dudettes, when my PBA dues go up and my gas allowance goes up I'll just drop the PBA and save 50+ dollars a payday. Don't get freaked out by the law suit scare tactics they use because in reality, a Sergeant with no legal experience, competence or education ultimately decides if you will get representation and that is a FACT.

Okay Palm Beach Post:

How can a Sergeant at PBSO make a hefty Sergeant's salary, plus a PBA salary, plus a PBA expense account, plus a PBA clothing allowance; take routine expensive trips that are called "conferences" with high-end car rentals, expensive hotel rooms and a hefty breakfast, lunch and dinner account and then arrogantly refuse to produce the expenditures of PBA funds for the membership; then hire his wife under special conditions at the PBA under him as an employee too suck more money out of the dues coffer. Is this ethical, legal and necessary under the current economic conditions?

Yea , but keep voting him in , it is your own faults , he laughs all the way to the bank thanks to you people keeping him in there . As far as how he gets away with the double dipping , maybe that will catch up with him .