PDA

View Full Version : CBS4 Investigates

06-09-2007, 01:27 PM
So I came across this video, what are your opinions? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_azCpBXH8U&NR=1

06-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Mr. Scumbag,
My opinion is that you are a JACKHOLE and the worst kind of vermin for re-posting a piece of muckraking journalism that unfairly and inappropriately defames a fellow veteran police officer, especially when that reporter is the useless and evil Mike Kirsch, parasite of society. The story is only told from one side and, as a result is incredibly unbalanced. Your actions are unacceptable. Although I would really like to show you how I feel about your actions in person, in the name of my colleagues, I won't for various good reasons, including your anonymous cowardice. If this is actually a member of this agency, which is hard to believe, you are welcome to come visit me anytime in my corner office, and we can talk about your yellow-hearted absence of character face to face. But you won't.

Instead, you and anyone else who happens to see this post should probably go the link below. This is what law enforcement is about. In times of tragedy, we come together and are collectively reminded of what our purpose is, and how important it is to stick together. I wish it didn't take such tragedy for that to happen, but as we are all human, sometimes that is what it takes. Let's all work on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfh7SnC8Uo4

06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Here's another opinion Guest Scumbag...

Mike Kirsh was arrested in Dade County for Battery Leo, and was subsequently fired from his job for lying about the incident. Nothing that he does has an ounce of credibility or truth to it.

Fat Tony, his wife Brouha and the Whack Job should never be left alone with that child. M.S. has practically assured himself that the will have to work in some capacity for the rest of his life even with our great pensions because he exhausted almost all of his resources protecting his son.

How many others do you think could have endured the constant attacks of the judiciary and the press at the same time because of their courageous conviction that it's all woth it for their child? Not many I would say.

You won't even talk to him about it face to face evidentally so your credibility is also nil. Just another scumbag hiding behind a computer screen somewhere. Your kind sickens me.

06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
My hat goes of to the officer for the remarkable restraint he had while in the face of this disgusting provocation. WHo amongst us has not had problems in our relatinships. How could this reporter take this one sided approach. It was abusive and disgusting. Talk about abuse of power. Had this officer given in to his provocation, he would have proven this reporter right. As for the girlfirend, I'm sure she has obtained legal advise and she is looking for simpathy. This is not the way to handle your diferences. But again, puttimg her asside, how dare this"reporter" take this approach. I'm certain that without the camera boy, he would ahve not dared approached the officer the way he did. This officer by his restrsint alone has proven that these clearly are persons trying to make something out of a common domestic issue..

Guerilla Elf
06-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Thank you for the support, my brother. I'm sure M.S. appreciates it.

Hey Fat Tony, we circle the wagons when someone attacks. Remember that next time you want to act like a jackass...Tell Brouha to stick her face in dough and make some gorilla cookies...and Whack Job, up your meds. Looks like you need them.

07-18-2007, 03:48 AM
wow! pines sure does have some fine officers!!! woo!

07-18-2007, 06:59 AM
what do you expect they are too soft to touch the true criminals on the road so they take it out on their spouses. Bunch of soft boys who used to get picked on in school who now wear badges.

07-19-2007, 03:00 AM
and make more money than you.

:lol:

07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
96% beoooch !!!!!

10-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Seems simple to me: Roid Rage.

Why would anyone defend this guy? Yes we've all had problems with our spouse/girlfriend, but how many of us have carried on an affair and had a child while still married?

She doesn't really have a case for him taking money out of a joint account, while it may be scummy it's not illegal. He may not be charged criminally but I suspect it qualifies as unethical behavior therefore he can be reprimanded.

10-15-2007, 12:42 AM
MS is a great guy. He would do almost anything for you if you deserved it. As far as how many guys would be married and carry on an affair it happens everyday! In every occupation. You don't even know the whole story. Remember those without sin cast the first stone. I will pray for you. This is very disturbing that someone would even post this again. Must have no life or as they say misery loves company.

10-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Almost forgot why did you not delet this MOD 1? If people want to find this they can find it on the net it doesn't need to be here.

10-16-2007, 11:35 PM
That Officer has responded to my house on call on NW 13 Street. He was very polite and handled the call in a profesional manner.

His personal life should not be dragged throuhg the media. Though I am not a member of your agency, your MOD should 07 this thread.

10-24-2007, 05:25 AM
Yeah that whole mess is BS. The media obviously didn't have the decency to ask for an interview while he was off duty because they were hoping for him to react and snatch that @$$hole reporter up. Plus anything negative to do with a cop drives their ratings up. MS was wrong for having an affair and getting her pregnant, I'll give em that. But at least he has exhausted himself trying to interject himself in the life if his kid. Could be a helluva lot easier to be a deadbeet dad.

I have met that family and they are all bakers. The apple didn't fall far from the tree with that chick. Mike Kirch=Karma. :idea: