PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out in Applebees

06-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Why do you guys insist on hanging out in Applebees both the Bar area and the rest. I find it very upsetting that when i go there with my family there is 6 plus of you guys there hanging on duty and off duty. Do you really think it looks right to the public to be hanging out in a bar. Talking to fellow officers drinking beers off duty. I go by there on Friday night around 11ish and theres like 6 cruisers out front come on guys be more professional then that. I would hate to have a x18 call to the estates when everyones at the Bee

06-11-2007, 02:00 PM
where else can we go you know its north port its not like we have many choices. the old world is closed and 7/11 sandwich's get old fast.

06-15-2007, 10:48 PM
As far as going there off duty. What business is it of yours if we are off duty not in uniform?

06-17-2007, 09:59 PM
None of their business....and what is wrong with off duty talking to on duty...? Sounds whiney.

06-20-2007, 05:41 PM
well its not like north port has many resturants or anything else. this place cannot attract anyone to visit other then people that wanted to move from sarasota to buy a new house cheap and dont mind commuting

06-29-2007, 02:52 AM
Clear up that warrant you have and you won't feel so awkward :roll:

06-29-2007, 02:00 PM
we have 3 or 4 places to eat in north port thats it and lest things to do when we are off. arcadia has more things to do then the big city of north port. :oops:

07-07-2007, 01:56 PM
I hate stupid citizens that post on here. I wish they would go back to their loser lives and eat shit!

07-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Why are you out after 11ish with your Family anyway. Nice Parent and role model you are. :P

07-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Within hours, according to police documents, Triplett showed the video to several other officers while parked at two gas stations and again in the parking lot of the Applebee's restaurant :shock: :lol: in North Port.

07-27-2007, 11:45 PM
NOCATEE HAS MORE PLACES TO EAT THEN N PORT :lol:

07-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Why do you guys insist on hanging out in Applebees both the Bar area and the rest. I find it very upsetting that when i go there with my family there is 6 plus of you guys there hanging on duty and off duty. Do you really think it looks right to the public to be hanging out in a bar. Talking to fellow officers drinking beers off duty. I go by there on Friday night around 11ish and theres like 6 cruisers out front come on guys be more professional then that. I would hate to have a x18 call to the estates when everyones at the Bee :(

Idiot

08-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Why do you guys insist on hanging out in Applebees both the Bar area and the rest. I find it very upsetting that when i go there with my family there is 6 plus of you guys there hanging on duty and off duty. Do you really think it looks right to the public to be hanging out in a bar. Talking to fellow officers drinking beers off duty. I go by there on Friday night around 11ish and theres like 6 cruisers out front come on guys be more professional then that. I would hate to have a x18 call to the estates when everyones at the Bee you must of sold your food stamps so you could eat at applebees