PDA

View Full Version : $3000.00

06-07-2007, 09:42 PM
did anyone here about a 3000.00 dollar across the board raise?

06-07-2007, 10:58 PM
i heard we are getting that right after we get slick top dodge chargers,tahoes, tac uniforms, mp5's, and digital radios. shouldn't that post be on the jokes only site?

06-08-2007, 12:01 AM
i heard we are getting that right after we get slick top dodge chargers,tahoes, tac uniforms, mp5's, and digital radios. shouldn't that post be on the jokes only site?

now that was funny!! i agree that should have been on the jokes only site.

06-08-2007, 12:24 AM
NOOO WE ARE !!!! and AFTER THAT we are getting three new towers put up so we can talk on the radios outside of our cars , then they going to have us go back to 15 deputies per shift.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

06-08-2007, 12:35 AM
No, no 3k raise.. Just someone blowing smoke up the wa-zoo.

The first time I believe that we are getting it is when there is a memo from the Sheriff saying we are getting one. Though it would be greatly appreciated with 3k, however any raise would be grealy appreciated.

07-06-2007, 04:01 AM
HOW IS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE IN JAN., HOW IS THE WORK ENVIRONMENT, WHAT ARE THE HOURS, AND IS IT EASY TO GET PROMOTED?

I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE ME AND THE WIFE ARE TIRED OF THE REALLY COLD WEATHER IN THE WINTER. THE BACK STABBING, AND THE SLANDERING OF MY NAME AND THE POLITICKING WHEN PROMOTIONS COME ABOUT.

WE STILL WORK 8 HOUR SHIFTS AND I HEARD 12 OR 10 WERE REALLY NICE, ESPECIALLY WITH SOME WEEKENDS OFF!!!

I'M A 12 YEAR VET. WITH 1 KILL UNDER MY BELT.

07-06-2007, 07:16 PM
what does "1 kill under your belt" have to do with you coming here to work?

07-06-2007, 11:13 PM
ONLY time of the year the weather is nice is Dec-Feb if we are lucky. The rest is HOT and HUMID.......
Easy to get promoted if you have a degree and believe in kissing up and selling yourself.
12hr shifts, permanent day and night shifts, 6-6 and support shift hours vary.
Back stabbing is a daily ritual here, but probably is regardless of where you work...

09-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Our sheriff just gave everyone across the board a $3,000 "bonus". Apparently she looks up to your sheriff, so maybe thats where he is getting the $3,000 idea from...they both fed off one another's ideas. But, yes the extra money is sure nice!!

09-04-2007, 12:11 AM
i just got my check and it wasnt in there...
maybe it will be in the next one or maybe the next one...
oh im crazy im not an administrator ill never get a raise.
ill just go patrol some obscure are of the county looking for burglers or something.....

10-24-2007, 01:31 AM
I was reading the paper and saw where Highlands CO DS all got $3,000.00. They said it was a one time thing from left over budget money. Must be nice I wish we had a budget like that.

10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
To the above post, remember Grady gave back 9 million to make himself look good !!! Relection time ??

11-10-2007, 03:01 AM
HOW IS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE IN JAN., HOW IS THE WORK ENVIRONMENT, WHAT ARE THE HOURS, AND IS IT EASY TO GET PROMOTED?

I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE ME AND THE WIFE ARE TIRED OF THE REALLY COLD WEATHER IN THE WINTER. THE BACK STABBING, AND THE SLANDERING OF MY NAME AND THE POLITICKING WHEN PROMOTIONS COME ABOUT.

WE STILL WORK 8 HOUR SHIFTS AND I HEARD 12 OR 10 WERE REALLY NICE, ESPECIALLY WITH SOME WEEKENDS OFF!!!

I'M A 12 YEAR VET. WITH 1 KILL UNDER MY BELT.

Hey, Dont bother applying. The weather is too hot in the summer, back stabbing is everywhere, I am currently looking for a way to slander your username and we do not keep tabs on our kills by leaving them under our belts. We proudly notch our guns and celebrate by shooting into the air! YEEEHAAAAW!!! Therefore you are automatically disqualified.[/quote]

11-10-2007, 03:07 AM
HOW IS THE WEATHER OVER THERE IN SEPT.,HOW IS THE WORK ENVIRONMENT, WHAT ARE THE HOURS, AND IS IT EASY TO GET MARTYRIZED? I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE ME AND THE 72 VIRGINS ARE TIRED OF THE REALLY HOT WEATHER IN THE SUMMER. THE BACK STABBING...NOT TO MENTION THE FRONT, SIDE, AND ALL OVER STABBING AND SHOOTING, AND THE SLANDERING OF ISLAM AND THE POLITICKING WHEN SUICIDE BOMBINGS COME ABOUT. WE STILL WORK 24-7 AND I HEARD CHURCH ON JUST SUNDAY WAS REALLY NICE,ESPECIALLY WITH THE REST OF THE WEEKEND OFF!!!

I'M A PART-TIME AIRLINE PILOT WITH 2,750 KILLS UNDER MY BELT.