View Full Version : How is CW as a LT?

06-07-2007, 04:35 AM
I see you all over that JACOB

06-07-2007, 09:48 PM
what's your question???????

06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
we don't have a cw as a lt

06-11-2007, 03:16 AM
we don't have a cw as a lt I heard blanca is coming back as a lt.

06-11-2007, 06:23 AM
we don't have a cw as a lt I heard blanca is coming back as a lt.

06-16-2007, 02:10 PM
we don't have a cw as a lt I heard blanca is coming back as a lt. Is th chief bringing back sanchez back?

07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't think so....

07-27-2007, 04:10 PM
she would be a dumb a.. if she even considered it :roll: :shock:

07-28-2007, 06:36 PM
would be right for chief to bring back ...that is why the site is called leo affairs....and after all it is okay for sgt ..LT.. and chiefs to have affairs... just not the officers....... :shock:

07-30-2007, 06:32 PM
and capt's. Lane can't his mouth or pants closed.

08-02-2007, 04:11 PM
you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge.

08-03-2007, 05:37 PM
you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge. Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.

Wow...
08-04-2007, 11:38 AM
[quote="guest...yeah right":2jqrzc0c]you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge. Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:2jqrzc0c]

Id like to say Thanx to Guest01 for callin me lazy..yes this is Blanca.....anything to please my fans!!!
And no I am not coming back to Plant City , sorry.
If people like Guest01 are workin there and says all this about me anonymously , I can only imagine what would be said if I was there.
By the way love the GED comment...classic....

08-09-2007, 08:41 PM
You can thank capt. Lane. You have all his personal numbers.......He wrote it........

08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
He is hiding behind his screen name. Like a coward.

08-09-2007, 08:53 PM
[quote="guest...yeah right":sy0lfna3]you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge. Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:sy0lfna3]

I don't know who wrote this, whether it is carl or someone else, I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place. During the time Sanchez was here, she did her job. That is more than what many officers can truthfully say.

08-10-2007, 03:28 AM
looks like you're hiding behind your screen name too. whats wrong are u a coward??

08-11-2007, 01:09 PM
why don't you guys leave her alone. she left to get away from your BS. she is doing fine where she is at

08-11-2007, 02:37 PM
why don't you guys leave her alone. she left to get away from your BS. she is doing fine where she is at OK, Sanchez we will leave you alone, you still can't come back. How's your retirement package, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence, good luck.

04-16-2009, 08:55 PM
[quote="guest 01":1jlvk9pc][quote="guest...yeah right":1jlvk9pc]you are right about one thing...Blanca would be crazy to come back...she would have to supervise "spineless cowards like you" that can call others out by name while hiding behind a name like "guest". you are a disgrace to the Badge. Blanca can't come back she is not wanted. She can not supervise. I have no idea how she became a cop, she can't read or write and she is lazy. No one respects her. When she was here she didn't do anything but complain and bad mouth the chief, she should have been fired. I'm glad she's gone now she's someone else's problem. I could go on and on. She did get her GED. BLANCA IS NOT WANTED HERE. SOMEONE SHOULD DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON HER.[/quote:1jlvk9pc]

I don't know who wrote this, whether it is carl or someone else, I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place. During the time Sanchez was here, she did her job. That is more than what many officers can truthfully say.[/quote:1jlvk9pc]

Let us back up to the phrase " I also don't know why it would be wrote in the first place" WROTE... you have to be kidding me!!!! How about written?????????? PLease show a little literacy here.

04-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Okay, I'm at another agency now and have some info from the rumor-mill that is likely true.
1) Someone who used to be @ TPD and was the Chief at Seminole is being looked at to come in as a Captain for PCPD (* He is a big buddy with Billy McDaniel so, if my math is correct, he is being put in a position to be the next PCPD Chief) WHICH MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, BECAUSE "BIRDS OF A FEATHER..." For those of you who think you can trust the top of the pyramid, it's because he's kept you when you should have been fired and/or promoted you because you've kept confidence with and supported him when he was completely in the wrong and dishonet. If that's the case, then good for you!

For those that know they can't trust "The Leadership" because of a myriad of reasons, hear me now and believe me later. The word is that the new Captain is also getting his son hired, who could not get hired w/ TPD and was "Let Go...." from Seminole, which is amazing when one of the worst officers I ever met got promoted to Sergeant w/ them in a very short time. Let's see if this doesn't come true......

05-07-2009, 11:59 PM
I seriously doubt Chief will hire anyone who was "let go" from another agency. As for him trying to hire his buddy, I think most people would want to hire someone they like and trust. I met the man one time and he seemed nice enough but I don't know him, never worked for him, don't know anyone who does know him or worked for him, so I can't say what he is truly like. Worse things have happened and probably will happen again so if he gets hired as Captain, I say give him a chance to prove himself one way or the other.