PDA

View Full Version : BIG GREEN MACHINE

06-06-2007, 04:53 AM
Hey there folks. I heard there is a morale problem in Pines. Well, have no fear. With the financial problems coming to your city like it is, I have just the solution. You may have to handle some calls at the State hospital, but everything else will be hunky dory. We will definitely have a new design for you cars. moohoohoohahaha. The Big Green Machine has no morale problems. Everyone does what they are supposed to do and nobody complains. We are all around you. We're coming to pick you up and hitch you to our train. Hold on. It may be a bumpy ride!

Toodles,
KayJay

06-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Your Command Staff is bailing, Auer gone, Brooks to Sunrise, and your fearless leader may have called in his last marker. Hiring the guru of public corruption, John Hanlon, was Jenne's way of keeping his friends close, but his enemies closer. It would appear indictments are to follow. He'll be lucky to escape this one with his skin. BSO is a train wreck waiting to happen, so don't come on here thinking that our commission has their heads buried in the sand when it comes to public protection issues, they know the shell game that you play with officers, like in Cooper City for instance, and wuldn't stand for that crap here. And forget it, you'll never get a pension like ours.

06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
NOTHING can stop the GREEN machine. It will live long after my second string command staff is gone and after me. (Marty R. is pulling some strings from his secret lair)

06-06-2007, 03:43 PM
All this coming from a guy that has a car accident every other week, and apparently hasn't been on his own site. If it does happen (which I highly doubt), I only hope that your current Deputies are better than the jokes you see on the old episode of COPS.

06-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah. Pembroke Pines was the pinnacle of excellence in 1988 when those first COPS episodes were made. Why do you think they came to the GREEN MACHINE!!!!?????? We were the first to be on COPS!!!!

06-06-2007, 05:57 PM
You're only Green because of envy...wish you had a contract like ours? Another shining example of nutless law enforcement

Deputy Sheriff=Puffy Deer Shit!

06-07-2007, 12:10 AM
best thing the green machine done was fire that psycho

haitian deputy stationed at the davie booking desk.

july 1st will mark 2 years that after accumulating a sears catalog of

write up's, they finally fired him.

06-07-2007, 12:23 AM
they used bso back in the 80's because they showcased that hot, blond deputy......what's her name?

06-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Was it Cutcliffe or Schlueter? They were both pretty hot back when, or was it Jeff Willets' wife Tammy? She really made BSO Proud didn't she?

06-07-2007, 05:22 AM
It was Canada

06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
You're right. Linda was an appropriate first name!!

Que Linda!

06-11-2007, 10:26 PM
IF BY A SLIM CHANCE WE DO GO BSO, I WANNA WORK RIGHT NEXT TO THE PUNK DEPUTY IN WESTON.
DOES "I'M A DEPUTY!! YOU GUYS NEED TO RESPECT ME" SOUND FAMILIAR. IF NOT, JUST POLISH OFF A 12 PACK AND READ AGAIN.

06-12-2007, 12:58 PM
How childish you guys are for bashing fellow LEO's. Yes, their are ahole deps but I am quite sure you have your share also. This is why LEO's from elsewhere look down on us, we don't even respect each other.

I guarantee if you guys have a officer shot , we will send more deps to assist then you have cops.

I am quite sure whoever posted the bashing on BSO is a LEO for less than 3 years. Typical, you work in Disney land and make it out like it is the BRONX. Come work in Pompano,Dania, Unincorp FTL, and I can go on, and you will appreciate the DEPS of BSO.

06-12-2007, 03:14 PM
How childish you guys are for bashing fellow LEO's. Yes, their are ahole deps but I am quite sure you have your share also. This is why LEO's from elsewhere look down on us, we don't even respect each other.

I guarantee if you guys have a officer shot , we will send more deps to assist then you have cops.

I am quite sure whoever posted the bashing on BSO is a LEO for less than 3 years. Typical, you work in Disney land and make it out like it is the BRONX. Come work in Pompano,Dania, Unincorp FTL, and I can go on, and you will appreciate the DEPS of BSO.

APPARENTLY YOU DIDN'T READ WHO STARTED THIS STREAM. DON'T START A SARCASTIC POST ON A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT'S SITE AND YOU WON'T GET BASHED.
AND BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ONE OF THESE AGAIN, HAVE SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE PROOFREAD YOUR WORK FIRST.

06-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Most of the Deputies I've worked with are all 10-8. It is your upper echelon that give you all a bad name. And that starts with the midget in charge, Lord Farqwat.

And we have sent most of our officers EVERY time one of yours was in trouble, and that is the way it should be with all of us.

Don't you guys have a blog site of your own? Do you not have a life that you are trolling ours? Sorry but we just froze our hiring for a while. Try Hialeah, I hear its a great agency.

Guerilla Elf
06-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Surely you must have been thinking about your brothers in green to the north. Theis Sheriff just stated that if he doesn't get the budget increase he wants, he's going to layoff 125 Deputies...

06-13-2007, 03:17 AM
Yeah. Pembroke Pines was the pinnacle of excellence in 1988 when those first COPS episodes were made. Why do you think they came to the GREEN MACHINE!!!!?????? We were the first to be on COPS!!!!

You were the first to be on COPS because at the time it was very TABOO to have a cameraman ride around with a police officer. Sheriff Nick Navaro felt that the free publicity would benifit his department and bring in much needed applicants. He was correct and after the first few airings of COPS there was a dramatic spike in police applicants.

BSO is no better then PINES or any other PD. Every agency has its slugs, kiss arses and wannabe's. The bottom line is that we all do the same job. Why is it so hard to respect on another?

06-13-2007, 03:19 AM
best thing the green machine done was fire that psycho

haitian deputy stationed at the davie booking desk.

july 1st will mark 2 years that after accumulating a sears catalog of

write up's, they finally fired him.

Good post Schack.

06-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Schack is still at the jail...Damn, I'm getting old. I knew him when he was at the old Pompano Annex...

06-14-2007, 05:49 PM
How about if you guys go find the BSO blog and jerk each other off there. We have enough of our own issues - we don't need any help from our brothers in a different agency.

06-18-2007, 06:37 PM
I hear Target has good deals on bleach pens for your new white shirts.

Word of advice, when some brass from the transition team asks if you want to train in Pompano "for a couple of weeks" - just say no.

06-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Go piss on another tree Ken Jenne. You will never step foot in the Pines. When we leave after 20 years with 96% of our pension, we'll send you guys postcards from our vacations as you continue to work for that whopping 60% pension after 30+ years.

Think about that while you are walking the mean streets of Weston.

06-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I hear that BSO white shirts make great neon signs at night. that's pretty cool, right?

06-20-2007, 03:43 PM
do you have 8 10 or 12 hour shifts because the rumors are flying all across broward for either 8s or 12s please advise

06-21-2007, 08:00 PM
BSO works 5/8 and Pines is 4/10.

SO won't be changing at least until the current regime is replaced.

06-22-2007, 12:02 AM
You pine guys must love BSO so much that you can't stop talking about them. Seems to me that the ones jerking off to BSO is Pines PD.

06-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Why are you B.S.O. guys on our message board writing crap.....then crying about brotherly love. I'll keep this simple - go play in your on sandbox........what? Its not big enough..........