PDA

View Full Version : Informational Picketing Scheduled For June 5, 2007

06-05-2007, 03:13 AM
All Deputies, their family, friends and Pasco County Citizens come out on June 05, 2007 at 4:00 pm and support your deputies in their informational picketing at the West Pasco County Court House on Little Road, New Port Richey. Your support would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

06-06-2007, 12:22 AM
To those who stood out carrying the informational signs, a big THANK YOU for your attendance, participation, and encouragement.

To those who drove by and supported the cause, THANK YOU for taking the time and recgonizing a just cause.

To the Sgt of the CSU who drove by in his marked patrol car and gave everyone a big "thumbs down", we respect your right to disagree. It is a shame you could not do as the HR Director and D-I Captain and just drive by without making a disparaging gesture however.

THANKS AGAIN to all who supported the cause in one way or another, and we look forward to an even BIGGER turnout at the next event!!!!!

06-06-2007, 02:07 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support for this great cause. I also would like to thank those deputies and the citizens who showed us support when driving by and sounding off. It's a shame that we had one Sgt. who wears the same uniform we do (and he knows who he is) drive by and give his brothers and sisters in law enforcement a thumbs down. It doesn't say much for him, because everybody else who drove by gave us thumbs up. We all know where your heart is really at.......[/b]

I look forward to seeing all our FOP members and citizens who wish to attend to show their support at the next event (informational picketing and rally) scheduled for Tuesday 06/26/07 at 4:00 pm at the West Pasco County Court House. Again, any citizen wishing to come out and show their support for your deputies would be greatly appreciated....THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

06-06-2007, 07:26 AM
To those who stood out carrying the informational signs, a big THANK YOU for your attendance, participation, and encouragement.

To those who drove by and supported the cause, THANK YOU for taking the time and recgonizing a just cause.

To the Sgt of the CSU who drove by in his marked patrol car and gave everyone a big "thumbs down", we respect your right to disagree. It is a shame you could not do as the HR Director and D-I Captain and just drive by without making a disparaging gesture however.

THANKS AGAIN to all who supported the cause in one way or another, and we look forward to an even BIGGER turnout at the next event!!!!!

I am pretty sure this gesture is counter productive to the FOP labor units and as a labor oriented lodge, may violate some rule. He should be suspended from the FOP.

06-07-2007, 07:23 AM
It looks like TF deleted the post that gave his name since most people do not know who the sgt of the scu unit is.

MOD 1
06-07-2007, 03:20 PM
It looks like TF deleted the post that gave his name since most people do not know who the sgt of the scu unit is.

Actually, Sysop (Chip Deblock) deleted the post due to it violating our Terms of Use. The post was a clear slam to the named individual.

We do not delete any posts due to naming names, only when it violates the Terms of Use. Had the post that only named the position had his name, it still would be on here, as that post clearly states what happened and was not a slam.

MOD 1

06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Thanks Mod1 for the clarification. Now let me re-state my earlier post:

To Sgt TROY FERGUESON of the CSU Unit who drove by in his marked patrol car and gave everyone a big "thumbs down", we respect your right to disagree. It is a shame you could not do as the HR Director and D-I Captain and just drive by without making a disparaging gesture however.

06-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks Mod1 for the clarification. Now let me re-state my earlier post:

To Sgt TROY FERGUESON of the CSU Unit who drove by in his marked patrol car and gave everyone a big "thumbs down", we respect your right to disagree. It is a shame you could not do as the HR Director and D-I Captain and just drive by without making a disparaging gesture however.

THANKS AGAIN to all who supported the cause in one way or another, and we look forward to an even BIGGER turnout at the next event!!!!! :snicker: :idea: WELL WELL GET OUT THE CRYING TOWEL. BOB WHITE IS NOT THE SHERIFF YOU WANTED. WELL YOU ALL VOTED FOR HIM.HE WAS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD. I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF YOU STAND UP FOR THE DEPUITES WHO WERE FIRED BY BIG BOB. I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ANY OF YOU, IF YOU GET NOTHING THATS WHAT YOU ARE ALL WORTH. MOST OF YOU WOULD SELL YOUR OWN MOTHERS TO GET A HEAD. CAPT W AND CAPT D. THEY ARE ALL YOURS GOOD LUCK..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.........

06-09-2007, 02:44 AM
I am worth much more. I will be here long after BW ends up like you. UNEMPLOYED. hahahahahaha :devil:

MOD 1
06-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Okay, I just deleted a post that suggested violence. This is against the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

06-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Seems like Yes Man/The Truth sounds vaguely familiar. Perhaps someone who was with the last administration, but not this one. Maybe someone who was vindictive in the past, but no longer has the juice to do anything.

Also seems like his writing style is something we may have seen in the past too......

So, how have ya been doing Bill Murphy? Long time no see!!!!!

06-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Hahaha! Sounds like you figured out who he was! Sounds just like him to try and stir up crap when he won't identify himself.

One of the sane decisions BW made was when Murphy left.

Didn't he try to do some sort of a volunatry demotion so he could not be fired? Always was a scammer......................

06-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Seems like Yes Man/The Truth sounds vaguely familiar. Perhaps someone who was with the last administration, but not this one. Maybe someone who was vindictive in the past, but no longer has the juice to do anything.

Also seems like his writing style is something we may have seen in the past too......

So, how have ya been doing Bill Murphy? Long time no see!!!!! :roll: Sorry I wishI wrote that. I have always back the Union. Just ask Lt Laton and others.

06-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Hahaha! Sounds like you figured out who he was! Sounds just like him to try and stir up crap when he won't identify himself.

One of the sane decisions BW made was when Murphy left.

Didn't he try to do some sort of a volunatry demotion so he could not be fired? Always was a scammer...................... :roll: Check, Iam Roadagent54 and have alway been that. So try again.....