PDA

View Full Version : hears a who

06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Anyone heard anything about over zelous detectives in the north sub trying to make more of cases then there is to be made ?

06-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Ya, those of us who work up north have heard about them. They work hard and have a great Sgt. They actually work cases and do search warrants and clear crimes. They are all hard working and work what ever hours are needed to solve the case, they do surveillance and stings to catch bad guys. Much unlike the Detectives in the other districts who only work day shift Mon-Thur. These guys work Sat's Sundays, what ever is needed. Ya, we've heard of them. What of it? Over zealous is way better than stagnate or lazy. If you have any questions about their work, call them at the North sub. You may learn a thing or two.

06-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Were are speaking about two in perticular, not the rest of the hard workers there, now do you understand ? You know, the two who the first writer was asking about, not the rest. Can anyone now shed some light on the topic ?

06-02-2007, 03:17 PM
The first writer is a I can't believe any law enforcement officer would ever have something to say about anyone who actually tries to solve a case. This guy must be one of the laziest ever. He needs a new career. This one is definately not working for him.

06-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Let me clarify the first post for who used " guest " on the above post.

I was talking about two detectives in the north sub that I heard had make up things, misusing information, and were making false alligations that can get your co-workes fired or arrested. Now do you understand " guest ", I hope someone reads your own mail to you daily. Thanks.

06-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Don't be a hater just because you're not making cases...support the guys that are doing well in their position...maybe if you work harder, you'll be recognized...no wonder why your zone is out of control

06-05-2007, 11:05 PM
useless

06-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Again, anyone who blasts another LEO for doing his or her job needs a new career. This character is obviously not a team player and doesn't know what he is talking about. If his post was true, he should have the guts to make the administration at District 3 aware of this. Oh I forgot, look at where he brings his concerns. another good choice for your administration.