PDA

View Full Version : New cars at Motorpool

06-02-2007, 03:25 AM
There are a bunch of new Chevy Impalas at motorpool. I hear these are going to be assigned to the Parks Unit and Traffic, since these tow units don't do any police work anyhow. No sense in them having real police cars.

06-02-2007, 03:43 AM
I heard that the court and airport deputies were getting them as take-homes, as well.

06-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Oh stop whing...all teh parks guys got 07 crowns this year anyway.. :wink:

06-03-2007, 06:40 PM
All the Parks guys except Charlie?

06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
OOOOPPPPSSSS ! ! ! ! SORRY BAOUT THAT MISTAKE ! ! ! I will expalin that one as long as you Ladies and Gentlemen :roll: can keep it a secret OK????? PROMISE?!?!?!? The reason Charlie didnt get one was because the bean counters refused to get a car equiped with the proper child safety seat hardware for the drivers seat....and he cant see over the dash without it..Kaz is trying to rig up something for him with the extra copies of teh contract......Now you know the rest of the story.....but PLEASE keep it under your hat ok??????

06-04-2007, 03:22 PM
OOOOPPPPSSSS ! ! ! ! SORRY BAOUT THAT MISTAKE ! ! ! I will expalin that one as long as you Ladies and Gentlemen :roll: can keep it a secret OK????? PROMISE?!?!?!? The reason Charlie didnt get one was because the bean counters refused to get a car equiped with the proper child safety seat hardware for the drivers seat....and he cant see over the dash without it..Kaz is trying to rig up something for him with the extra copies of teh contract......Now you know the rest of the story.....but PLEASE keep it under your hat ok??????
you owe me a keyboard, i just ruined mine spitting orange juice all over it.

06-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Those Impalas are all going to Corrections. If you have taken a ride in the back lot lately, they have all been marked "corrections".

06-19-2007, 09:51 PM
They are backups for when Col. F crashes his others.

06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know if we got in some new Dodge Chargers unmark cars lately? I assume if we did; they are going straight to the Detectives right?

06-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Why do detectives need Dodge Chargers????

06-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Does anyone know if we got in some new Dodge Chargers unmark cars lately? I assume if we did; they are going straight to the Detectives right?

going to the ag unit

06-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Detectives get the Impalas, Traffic gets the Chargers

COPs (the real cops) get the Focus(s)