PDA

View Full Version : POLICE GAMES BEWARE

05-30-2007, 12:36 PM
If you are travelling to the Police Games in Sarasota County, here is a word to the wise. "BE CAREFUL". We have had a large infestation of Rats within our agency who have been enjoying the fact that they can write and ARREST other cops. Recently we have had two of our own locked up for DUI, by two of our own. Fortunately, both cases were dismissed by the SA Office, but still cost both some major $$

I'm ashamed that I work here at times, but I know many of you guys will come here to have fun on our beaches and bars, but be careful. The badge means little to a few of our guys. Worse part is they even attempt to justify hammering other cops! Rat punks!

05-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Yea unfortunatley, please read "Lets Help Each other out PLEASE"

05-31-2007, 06:06 PM
If you are travelling to the Police Games in Sarasota County, here is a word to the wise. "BE CAREFUL". We have had a large infestation of Rats within our agency who have been enjoying the fact that they can write and ARREST other cops. Recently we have had two of our own locked up for DUI, by two of our own. Fortunately, both cases were dismissed by the SA Office, but still cost both some major $$

I'm ashamed that I work here at times, but I know many of you guys will come here to have fun on our beaches and bars, but be careful. The badge means little to a few of our guys. Worse part is they even attempt to justify hammering other cops! Rat punks!

This guy is a jerk who SAYS works for us. Do not listen to a word he says. Sorry for him to embarass our agency. We have always given courtesy in my 18 years on the job. Rest assured we take care care of our own. Unfortunately we have our share of jerks just as any any agency. Enjoy it. Its a great city over here.

06-01-2007, 09:02 AM
The guys charged did they give anyone a hard time or tell officer to **** One, was just promoted to Sgt., so that ought to tell you what the last poster is posting. Trust me, if you violate traffic laws in Sarasota County, FL, you have a better chance of being written up then most anywhere else in the state. I have worked here for 15+ years and have witnessed it with my own eyes.

The worse part is that its not the individual cases (yea, its a small number) of cops locking up and writing cops, its the mentality many of our deputies seem to have. Like it is justified? But truth is, most wouldn't be able to fight their way out of a one on one altercation. What makes up stand out more then other agencies is that we LOCK UP OUR OWN. Can you imagine, you work with a guy today and arrest him tommorrow?

I obviously struck a nerve posting this warning to other LEO's and firefighters, yet I stand by it. I just don't want to see any brothers get jammed up here while having fun. We have a bunch a great guys, but we have some bad here also and its rumored that the administration has condoned locking up cops. If true, they too are rats I stay anonymous here because the media reads this, but I have no trouble telling our rats that they are just that, RATS for banging cops

06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
U2 can go on other sites and be a disgruntled employee. This guy is so far off base. Trust me 1100 employees and two cops arrested over 12 years yeah thats harsh...come on dude grow up.