PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a question at your department....

05-29-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey fellas and gals, looking for info on how I find out where personal belongings have ended up after a murder trial. The defendant was arrested in 2000. The trial happened in Palm Beach County in 2002. The family was told not to enter the house during the trial period at all. After the trial though, they never received a notice or letter stating to pickup their personal belongings. Who can I contact in this matter? Anyone with any info please email me at anthonyzayas@bellsouth.net. Thanks in advance for your help

05-29-2007, 01:03 PM
You could start by finding out who the lead Detective of that case was and contact him. If you have the case number, simply read throught the reports and you should be able to determine who the lead Detective was.

05-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the 411. I'll do that. Thanks again.

05-29-2007, 06:46 PM
They held the crime scene from the date the crime occurred until the trial was over??? That had to be a long time.....2 years or m ore????? Sounds kind of strange....PBSO would not have tkent he contents of the hosue....If some stuff was taken as evidence, and the case is disposed of, you should be able to get it back.