PDA

View Full Version : WHAT MAKES A SUPERVISOR

05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
How does the newest det. in the D7DB become the OIC?

05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
does it say something when you have a higher up "seasoned" det. on the sgt. list, and yet the current sgt. still doesnt make him OIC?

05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
does it say something when you have a higher up "seasoned" det. on the sgt. list, and yet the current sgt. still doesnt make him OIC?

This is another reason why we need a PBA deputy bargaining unit. Go to the listing for separate PBA bodies and start a petition to move us forward.

05-29-2007, 12:59 PM
there are no more oic positions in the detective bureau. If its being done and the FOG hears about it, then it will be kaibashed! If anyone has been OIC they know they're a fireman; they put out the fires or let other people sleep. There is no authority of rank that's why the administration doesn't want OIC's anywhere, they'd rather pay the OT like in violent crimes. Yeah, I know its in the contract, but its no longer a practice...

06-04-2007, 07:24 PM
I recently heard similar gripes from some traffic guys and some fellow detectives...I guess the poor guy made his share of enemies. Thats too bad, but we should leave the family out of it.

06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
6:30 IN THE AM AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO BE DOING? WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS WEBSITE? THIS IS WHAT GOT YOU IN THIS POSITION SEAN, STOP FOCUSING YOUR ENTIRE BEING ON PBSO OR THIS SITE OR WHAT THE GOSSIP IS AND FOCUS ON SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE. I CAN ASSURE YOU, NO ONE PERSON IS OBSESSING OVER YOU THE WAY YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN OBSESSING OVER THEM...SO LET IT GO AND STOP FEEDING INTO IT. GOOD LUCK.

goochman954
06-06-2007, 02:03 AM
You are all puppets in my hand. I'm the author of several posts relating to this thread and you are all just so confused as to my identity. I will attempt to lead you in the right direction much like leading a horse to water. Your only clue will be that I'm a sworn member of your agency and once worked in your district. I'm not assigned to your district because I choose not to be. Oh by the way, Happy hunting.

06-06-2007, 02:42 AM
This thread is like beating a dead horse. Who cares about any of this stuff.Let's move on to something constructive.

06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Truth is several of us had a good laugh at his expense (sorry kw but it was worth it). Last I checked we all could give less about any of this. One would have to be a bit more privy to what he says and does in the office. If he hadnt **** he would be able to figure it out easier. Good luck hopefully you'll make more friends then enemies there.