PDA

View Full Version : Swap Shop

05-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Zephyrhills is having a community yard sale at Zephyr Park if you are our 1st customer you win an.................... ol' chefy,
"Johnnie tell us a little about chefy"
"Okay Bob"
Chefy is a little on the slimy side, his illegal and immoral practices go unnoticed, his turn offs are rules and regulations, suggestions are sure to be a NO, although his immoral jokes will get on your nerves real quick just smirk and walk away he will try them on someone else....
his turn ons are hair dressers.....
You will be sure to leave him where you found him with in minutes .....

If you are interested in the chefy mentioned above and cant wait for the yard sale you can contact us, we could work something out on trade.....

05-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Whoever wrote this should just walk outside thier house, kiss thier family goodbye and shoot themselves.

05-27-2007, 09:27 PM
at least we have family... what do y'all have... children without fathers. i have a joke for y'all, what is the quietist holiday for y'all? fathers day.

shooting yourself... is that something on y'alls mind? leaving is more respectful and cleaner.

05-27-2007, 10:54 PM
On the last submittal I actually lowered myself to your standards and that I apoligize to anyone that reads this site. I can understand why Zephyrhills Police Department has the issues at hand when "Guest" express themselves the way they do. No wonder the Chief does not take some of the people under him seriously, most people express themselves in writing the way they talk in person. Chief I wish you well, and hope you clean house, it appears that is what it's going to take. As for "guest" please do not apply at the Sheriff's Office for employment we have enough unhappy people.

05-28-2007, 12:59 AM
you don't have to worry about our people applying with the s.o., we look at the big picture and surely it's not y'all. as for cleaning house, the one slimmy snake is working himself out. guestso, why so interested in our forum? work on your own home problems. we don't need your outside input when you don't know all the issues here! we wish the chief well too, especially when he leaves! we will make sure we invite you to his going away party and maybe the two of you can unite and run for sheriff and under sheriff seeing that hes so great! i know our loss is your gain. i believe we will survive without him. i also apoligize for anyone reading this string and finding it a little partculiar that some deputy believes he or she knows everything about zpd. stay safe deputy, nothing personal!

05-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Dont lower yourself and really believe that person is from the SO we all know who it is......
And we all know the one major problem at ZPD, I found the yard sale thing kinda funny

06-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Guess the Mrs didnt