PDA

View Full Version : whos running for sheriff

05-27-2007, 05:00 PM
put your money on hillsborough county lt. frank e. baker, bet ya he goes for it

05-27-2007, 11:49 PM
wow is that the hillsborough guy all the post are about i met this guy a few years back while taking a class at hcc enjoyed meeting him does anyone else know him

05-28-2007, 12:58 PM
frank is a good cop, a good lt, and takes up for people in his command, very approachable, just an all around good guy, you would do well to have frank as your sheriff

05-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Okay Okay now you guys have let the cat out of the hat. Swat this is the guy I was talking about. Ask anybody about him and you will see that there is no BS about him. He is a CLASS ACT for the troops and the department. There are a few of us that have worked with this guy and he is troops man. Hell he will run calls with now as LT. He will be GREAT Choice. The thing that keeps him balance is that he never forgot where he came from and you gotta respect that. Unlike our sheriff who has no idea where he came from.

05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
i worked with franks father at tpd, and have known frank jr since he was 14 yrs old, always a good level headed boy, he will do you guys good. he is a no bs guy, and is all for the troops.

06-11-2007, 01:38 AM
yes, please take him

hcso DIII patrol