PDA

View Full Version : Who wants more than two a day?

05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I have over heard the administration wants more than two tickets a day because the city is losing money. They better give me a take home to begin with for me to even think about doing a litle more. In my opinion, all of us who are just getting the two tickets a day should keep doing it. If they do not care about us, why should we? I was thinking in going to the media and telling them about the I.A. cases they are openning on people that are trying to go work in other departments. What do you guys think?

05-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Boy, that statement written by "one of your peers" sure sounds like it might be an administrator trying to obtain some intel. Very suspicious and obvious. try again loooooooser!

05-25-2007, 05:01 AM
Boy, that statement written by "one of your peers" sure sounds like it might be an administrator trying to obtain some intel. Very suspicious and obvious. try again loooooooser!
What an idiot!!!!! :shock: !!!!!!

05-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Which one is the idiot?

05-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Any of you really think the administration really cares what you post here. Please go home in your POV and you will all do what ever they say period. If tomorrow they say 3 a day you will give them 3 a day. Stop whining and move on to another department. You all say hi to one another and think that makes Hialeah PD more united or friendlier. Yeah right. Miami PD is the most united department in the County as our Mayor and administration found out!!! 1135 White, Black, and Hispanic bad Mo'Fos!!! Period.

You people can't even get 350 to back each other up. You are pathetic little people. You could not even get more than 50 PO's to picket in front of your Mayor's residence! Could you? I thought so. Bunch of floor mats that is what you guys are. You give PO's all over the County a bad name for settling for less. All we ever heard in the past was Hialeah does not even have take home cars you guys should be grateful. You people are dragging the whole County down because you are cowards as a whole.

:x

05-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Any of you really think the administration really cares what you post here. Please go home in your POV and you will all do what ever they say period. If tomorrow they say 3 a day you will give them 3 a day. Stop whining and move on to another department. You all say hi to one another and think that makes Hialeah PD more united or friendlier. Yeah right. Miami PD is the most united department in the County as our Mayor and administration found out!!! 1135 White, Black, and Hispanic bad Mo'Fos!!! Period.

You people can't even get 350 to back each other up. You are pathetic little people. You could not even get more than 50 PO's to picket in front of your Mayor's residence! Could you? I thought so. Bunch of floor mats that is what you guys are. You give PO's all over the County a bad name for settling for less. All we ever heard in the past was Hialeah does not even have take home cars you guys should be grateful. You people are dragging the whole County down because you are cowards as a whole.

:xYou need to get the facts straight before you start speaking your mind. If we would have said no to the new contract we would not have gotten anything,something is better than nothing. As to the fact that we are a bunch of floor mats, I do not think. Hialeah is run like Cuba thats why the name should be Little Cuba. The police officers in Hialeah are great officers. You can not blame the officers for the administration :shock:

05-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Which one is the idiot?YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-26-2007, 04:01 AM
Listen "one of your peers", with that last comment of "what do you guys think"?, It is sooooo obvious that your are attempting to gain some type of insight. You are an amature. I have more police in my little fungus infected toe nail than you have in your whole body. Give it up, I saw right through you and you know it. With that "what do you guys think" comment you sound like a kiss arse (even in writting) how pathetic.

05-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Listen "one of your peers", with that last comment of "what do you guys think"?, It is sooooo obvious that your are attempting to gain some type of insight. You are an amature. I have more police in my little fungus infected toe nail than you have in your whole body. Give it up, I saw right through you and you know it. With that "what do you guys think" comment you sound like a kiss arse (even in writting) how pathetic.Now that I think about it, you are probably one of the administration. You are trying to sabotage what Iam trying to do. Be gone for good :lol: .

05-27-2007, 01:08 AM
I have over heard the administration wants more than two tickets a day because the city is losing money. They better give me a take home to begin with for me to even think about doing a litle more. In my opinion, all of us who are just getting the two tickets a day should keep doing it. If they do not care about us, why should we? I was thinking in going to the media and telling them about the I.A. cases they are openning on people that are trying to go work in other departments. What do you guys think?

You are a grown man or woman. Dont ask others on what you should do. Little kids need permission. Going to the media is not going to get anything accomplished. The Chief several years ago said on national television. Yes they have a quota of 2 tickets a day. He also said that he does not care about the moral of the officers, they get paid to do a job & they are going to do it. As long as officers want to be cops they will get away with all of it.

STOP!!!! catching bad guys other than 2 19's a day or 1 with 2 citations.. (7.50) citation by they way DO NOTHING!!!!! No self initiated work. Do your 62's handel your calls back each other up. It sucks to post that because I do care about the citizens, but if my Dept doesnt care about me & they want & want & give nothing in return. Then they are going to get nothing from me.

05-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Very, Very well said. I agree 100 %. Did you hear that "one of your peers", actions speak louder than words. So, grow some gonads and stop asking "What do you think guys?" You sound weak and like a girly boy. Stand up and do only the minimuns.

05-27-2007, 06:49 AM
That's what I've been writting in the past post but people were bashing me for saying that I'm only doing the min's. Stick with the two tics a day and not more and you'll continue to put a dent into the city's wallet. 4 62's and nothing more. Give them no more. This place is a piece of mojon con pelo so let the chief and the rest of the adminstration go out and give the tics. I could care less about this piece of a dump dept. I'm so sick of the lies and false promises this dept gives to people. It's been a crap dept for the past 25 years and will continue on being so. For those of you that have too many years to leave just do the mins so they get off your back and don't give them more. Damn am I disgruntled or what? Wow how time changes people in this place.

05-27-2007, 02:54 PM
That hell hole is never going to change. I was there for 10 years. I threw those ten years away and started from the start at some other place.
Trust me, That place is not a black hole that after 10 years it will suck you in for ever. Get the hell out.

05-27-2007, 05:27 PM
This place is a piece of mojon con pelo

Que chistoso.

05-27-2007, 11:23 PM
This will make my third time posting on this site. It has taken 3 seperate incidents to make me write but this one just pissed me off. Miami PO1, you are probably right. Maybe we are not the most united, but we are one thing....men. Sorry to the females, and very much women too. We work with the most difficult of circumstances most of the time due to the diversity of the community which employs us. There isn't a cop here that wouldn't give his shirt for the other(I hope I'm right). You guys have always been a good bunch. Always talking and sharing stories with us about the street wars. Where did you matriculate from? Or is it just a troubled childhood that makes you the ass you present youself as. I'll tell you, I've heard alot of crap in here, but you my friend take the cake, kit and kaboodle to a whole new level. You are what the media makes us all out to be. Cowards? You show me who the guy who goes through day after day knowing he could go to your illustrious department, and get an out dated take home, and make a ton of money, when basically what you guys got was severance pay for almost 10 years without a raise.
That guy or gal is the kind of person you call a coward, and I call a cop. They're here to be cops, not like you. See, people like you will always have shortcomings, and little inperfections that cause you to be the ass you are. Its ok, you might out grow it. if not, well then there's always Miami-Dade for guys like you.
My condolences to your department for your appointment to the best job on earth, for the worst canidate. If you get mad, te questa doble, puta barata. :D

05-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Miami PO1, you are a disgrace. You come to our forum to insult us? Screw you, you spineless prick. If you have negative crap to spew, do it in your on forum. Who the hell do you think you are calling us cowards. United we are not and I am the first to admit it, but keep your opinions to yourself, we do not care to hear them. Police work is my profession but not my life. Don't judge the department or the uniform I wear, judge the individual within. G.

05-28-2007, 05:05 AM

You are a grown man or woman. Dont ask others on what you should do. Little kids need permission. Going to the media is not going to get anything accomplished. The Chief several years ago said on national television. Yes they have a quota of 2 tickets a day. He also said that he does not care about the moral of the officers, they get paid to do a job & they are going to do it. As long as officers want to be cops they will get away with all of it.

STOP!!!! catching bad guys other than 2 19's a day or 1 with 2 citations.. (7.50) citation by they way DO NOTHING!!!!! No self initiated work. Do your 62's handel your calls back each other up. It sucks to post that because I do care about the citizens, but if my Dept doesnt care about me & they want & want & give nothing in return. Then they are going to get nothing from me.Did you mean "handle"?

05-28-2007, 05:29 AM
sounds like you guys need to get more political, get on your union reps.......and grow some nuts!!!!!!

05-28-2007, 05:31 AM
[quote="one of your peers":2zzfblgz]I have over heard the administration wants more than two tickets a day because the city is losing money. They better give me a take home to begin with for me to even think about doing a litle more. In my opinion, all of us who are just getting the two tickets a day should keep doing it. If they do not care about us, why should we? I was thinking in going to the media and telling them about the I.A. cases they are openning on people that are trying to go work in other departments. What do you guys think?

STOP!!!! catching bad guys other than 2 19's a day or 1 with 2 citations.. (7.50) citation by they way DO NOTHING!!!!! No self initiated work. Do your 62's handel your calls back each other up. It sucks to post that because I do care about the citizens, but if my Dept doesnt care about me & they want & want & give nothing in return. Then they are going to get nothing from me.Did you mean "handle"?[/quote:2zzfblgz]Yes he meant to say "handle".But he is right. :(

05-29-2007, 04:04 AM

:x
Miami PO1: You ignorant slut....you obviously don't know what you are talking about..."1135 White, Black and Hispanic bad Mo'Fo's" not very easy to get singled out in a crowd of that many officers, is it? Here in Hialeah, even if all 320 of us went out and picketed, each and everyone of us would be singled out. Although, we have done nothing wrong, the evil 100 will have us fired. We will get our job back, but for several months we and our families have to go through hell. It has nothing to do with unity, but everything to do with the DEMON on the third floor. It's very sad, but true that those of us who have families live in fear, not of going out and catching an armed 29 offender, but of getting fired for taking too long on a 62 or administration screwing up our comp. time. Miami, P.O. if you have any other suggestions please help. It's bad enough here in HELL. We don't other brothers and sisters bashing us. Especially if you don't know the NATURE OF THE BEAST here in Hialeah....PEACE!

05-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Look I was not trying to talk down to you guys in Hialeah, but what I stated is what most of the county thinks of Hialeah. We just don't understand how a bunch of hard-core cops like you guys, who time after time impress us out on the streets become such WIMPS when it comes to fighting the City! Perhaps you think we here at Miami PD had it easy. We had to fight for many years to get what we just got and many of us including myself were singled out. That is the price of going to War!

Again I am sorry if I offended all of you in Hialeah, but someone has to tell you what all the cops in the rest of the County think about you. I would be honored to have you as my 15 any day, but please stay away from fighting City Hall because somehow you guys loose all of your "Balls!".

:P

05-30-2007, 03:30 PM
The first thread came across all wrong but I cannot agree with you more on this one. Well said.G.

05-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Miami PO1: Hialeah POs are among the most dedicated; hard working police officers in Miami-Dade County! Just the fact that they respond to their calling each day, 24/7 under the conditions they labor, is a testament to their commitment to OUR calling!

Sadly, they are poorly led and unappreciated by an elected body that does not realize that Police and Fire professionals, and this includes civilian support personnel, are the core of public services. Without them, it is chaos! To their ever lasting shame, politicos know this and they know too that we who gravitate to public service will gripe, but ultimately will do our duty. It is time for a well orchestrated media blitzkrieg to expose the hypocrisy that pervades Hialeah. Not just by our brothers and sisters at HDP, but by all who proudly wield the shield of service and protection.

What say ye?

05-31-2007, 12:01 AM
How? What way of doing this will result in no reprocussions for anyone involved.

05-31-2007, 07:01 AM
PFL, I have never heard of a war with no casualties, so a blizkreig like this will most likey invite retaliation of some type. The difference here is that they cannot kill us or put us in jail. Some of us might get some reprimands or other type of discipline for bullshit reasons. However, I am certain that we will prevail if we all weathered the storm and stick together.

05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
PFL, I have never heard of a war with no casualties, so a blitzkrieg like this will most likely invite retaliation of some type. The difference here is that they cannot kill us or put us in jail. Some of us might get some reprimands or other type of discipline for bullshit reasons. However, I am certain that we will prevail if we all weathered the storm and stick together.

Bravo, one person with the fortitude needed to face the challenge confronting HPD sworn and civilian employees! Remember, "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing!" Nothing worth fighting for is free!

05-31-2007, 04:58 PM
Thank you Retired Cop. G.

06-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Thank you Retired Cop. G.

This forum has been dormant for almost two days; that's puzzling! Either you've given up, or are planning an affirmative strategy to combat the injustices perpetrated upon HPD's sworn and civilian support personnel by an uncaring administration. I hope is the latter. Loose threads sink initiative; beware of fifth columnists!

06-02-2007, 04:13 PM
From my understanding and perspective, there are several who will not yield nor intend to do so. Preparation is as important as execution and so is confidentiality.

06-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Confirmed, I cant believe I'm doing this, Channel 7 Carmel's on the case wants a meeting. Confidentiality was a must, and promised. Now, who's coming with me? There are a brave few, this I know.
I'm a pretty good judge of character, so I've kind of figured out who each of you are. If all goes well you will be approached. No hard ons, just real cops with real concerns. All ye disgruntled stay right where you are and let the cooler heads prevail.

06-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Why would you announce this here? What, you couldn't broadcast it on your unit PA driving down Palm? Do you understand what a secret is? What an arse.

06-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Why would you announce this here? What, you couldn't broadcast it on your unit PA driving down Palm? Do you understand what a secret is? What an arse.

Contacting the media was done several years ago.They did an investigative story and aired several interviews with officers and civilians.Some guys spoke the truth and some lied.Those that lied got a few perks and those that told the truth got screwed.Then the PBA's candidate for SAO lost the election.They cut their loss sold us out and here we stand. :oops:

06-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I knew it. I knew there would be an instigator that barks but doesn't bite. Guest you suck. Soon as somebody mentions the initiative to speak out, there you go.
"Oh no they're planning a revolt, I'm gonna get screwed, what will I do then?" *****!
Thats why we'll always be talked about the way they do. Notice him clearly gentlemen. Guest, the patsy who would'nt become a man. Nothings been done or talked about, just a test of nuts to sift out the nutless. Guest, you won first prize in the ***** category. Here's your sign. :D

06-03-2007, 08:17 PM
no keepin dumbarse. it's far better to let them read about it after the interviews are done, not before. Do yourself a favor, don't play poker. You would end up very poor.

06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
I knew it. I knew there would be an instigator that barks but doesn't bite. Guest you suck. Soon as somebody mentions the initiative to speak out, there you go.
"Oh no they're planning a revolt, I'm gonna get screwed, what will I do then?" .!
Thats why we'll always be talked about the way they do. Notice him clearly gentlemen. Guest, the patsy who would'nt become a man. Nothings been done or talked about, just a test of nuts to sift out the nutless. Guest, you won first prize in the . category. Here's your sign. :D

I assume you are speaking about "keepin quite".I agree he is not very bright.You attack with surprise and fury and let know one know of your plans...

06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
You are all a bunch of clowns. You probably have some of the best Cops on the street of Miami -Dade County, but the most cowardice cops when it comes to fighting your administration. We here at Miami PD had tp picket the Mayor where ever he went. Any event, we were there united all the way!!!

You people get what you deserve which is not a lot. I just can't understand how you lose your Balls when it comes to fighting the administration that treats you guys like farm workers (Illegal). You people need to get Militant on them or you will never get anything.

Well let me go enjoy my new take home car and my retro 24% pay plus my 4% for this year, because I deserve it. I picketed that SOB unlike you people. My administration screw me for many years but now its our turn!!!! See and learn.

:twisted:

06-05-2007, 02:28 AM
You are all a bunch of clowns. You probably have some of the best Cops on the street of Miami -Dade County, but the most cowardice cops when it comes to fighting your administration. We here at Miami PD had tp picket the Mayor where ever he went. Any event, we were there united all the way!!!

You people get what you deserve which is not a lot. I just can't understand how you lose your Balls when it comes to fighting the administration that treats you guys like farm workers (Illegal). You people need to get Militant on them or you will never get anything.

Well let me go enjoy my new take home car and my retro 24% pay plus my 4% for this year, because I deserve it. I picketed that SOB unlike you people. My administration screw me for many years but now its our turn!!!! See and learn.

:twisted: You are 100 percent right. :oops:

06-14-2007, 12:34 AM
No one in the department is never going to stand together like the City of Miami did, and fight for our rights. We are never going to get anywhere at this pace. I posted the first comment trying to see what types of responses my fellow officers would give. What did I get? negativity. The reason why we are where we are is because we are a whole bunch of pussies that love to get screwed in the ass. You guys know what? Let the screwing begin. I have to get a bucket of lubricant and lip stick. :?

06-14-2007, 12:35 AM
No one in the department is never going to stand together like the City of Miami did, and fight for our rights. We are never going to get anywhere at this pace. I posted the first comment trying to see what types of responses my fellow officers would give. What did I get? negativity. The reason why we are where we are is because we are a whole bunch of pussies that love to get screwed in the ass. You guys know what? Let the screwing begin. I have to get a bucket of lubricant and lip stick. :?

06-14-2007, 04:11 PM
You said fight our rights??? Not to list myself as an organization puppet but I am open minded. I believe getting more money is not a right but a request to the employer which he can denied. At the end, as long is not lower than the federal minimum wage our rights are not been violated.

How do you show support to prove a point to the employer during contractual issues? That is through unity, yet I do not see that happening. If the mayor fails to come into a contract with the employees for over 3 years like in Miami, he or she will commit political suicide; hence the reason why they got one.

Next contract comes around, just don't sign it until the numbers are at a point that we are all content. If not, then it will just continue. Vote him out of office next election. Get the support from the community and campaign against him, is truly the only way.

06-18-2007, 12:36 AM
You said fight our rights??? Not to list myself as an organization puppet but I am open minded. I believe getting more money is not a right but a request to the employer which he can denied. At the end, as long is not lower than the federal minimum wage our rights are not been violated.

How do you show support to prove a point to the employer during contractual issues? That is through unity, yet I do not see that happening. If the mayor fails to come into a contract with the employees for over 3 years like in Miami, he or she will commit political suicide; hence the reason why they got one.

Next contract comes around, just don't sign it until the numbers are at a point that we are all content. If not, then it will just continue. Vote him out of office next election. Get the support from the community and campaign against him, is truly the only way.QSL sir.