PDA

View Full Version : PBA meeting

05-24-2007, 07:26 PM
I hear the PBA meeting was quite productive.

Any comments?

05-25-2007, 12:10 PM
THE RETICENCE IS DEAFENING!!!
THIS SITE HAS BECOME AS QUIET AS IT HAS BECAUSE WE FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS BEING DONE. WHETHER OUR CONCERNS WERE BROUGHT TO LIGHT BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE MEETING, WE AT LEAST FEEL AS IF SOMETHING'S BEING ACCOMPLISHED. I WASN'T AT THE MEETING, BUT I DID VOICE MY CONCERNS AT A LATER TIME. SOME OF YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO. PLEASE GET WITH A REP REGARDLESS OF HOW MINUSCULE YOU THINK YOUR ISSUE OR COMPLAINT IS.
I'D LIKE TO THANK OUR PBA REPS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LISTEN TO OUR CONCERNS.

05-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Reticence or Apathy? I don't believe that the success or failure of one meeting could have that much of an effect on these postings. Maybe everyone is just tired of the same lame complaints about who is or is not doing what. Get off the blog and call them out behind a shopping center like we used to do if it's that important. More got settled there in a shorter time than could ever imagine getting settled here...

05-26-2007, 01:38 AM
ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESULTS.

05-26-2007, 03:45 AM
sounds like bad technique to me...

05-26-2007, 06:21 AM
THAT'S WHERE AGAIN, YOU ARE WRONG. ITS BEEN DONE BY SEVERAL PEOPLE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. SOME CHANGED FOR A SHORT TIME, ONLY TO BE BACK AT IT LATER. OTHERS JUST DIDN'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID, AND WOULD ATTRIBUTE EVERYTHING YOU HEARD AS SOMETHING THAT WAS JUST BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.
BAD TECHNIQUE YOU SAY? WELL YOUR METHOD WAS ALREADY TRIED, AND NOT JUST BY ONE PERSON. I'D LOVE TO TRY MY OWN PERSONAL METHOD, BUT IT WOULD INCLUDE THE SIGNING OF WAIVERS BEFOREHAND. DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU'D BE SIGNING.

05-26-2007, 12:46 PM
WHATS UP WITH GORT THROWING IN THE TOWEL AND JUMPPING SHIP TO DAYSHIFT? DID CAPT D GET THE BEST OF HIM? I THOUGHT IF ANYONE WOULD STAY AROUND FOR A FIGHT IT WOULD BE HIM.

05-26-2007, 06:03 PM
WHATS UP WITH GORT THROWING IN THE TOWEL AND JUMPPING SHIP TO DAYSHIFT? DID CAPT D GET THE BEST OF HIM? I THOUGHT IF ANYONE WOULD STAY AROUND FOR A FIGHT IT WOULD BE HIM.

LOL! :snicker:

(I know who dat' poster' be)

.......also, from the above post, some of the "behind the shopping center" doctrine has also failed because certain officers have been known to jump on their cell for a quick call to the Captain. (In violation of all kinds of chain of command)

Here is a clue guys, the people who will be backing you up on a "oh shit" call? Won't have Sierra in their identifier.

05-26-2007, 08:59 PM
name it Fa Q...

05-27-2007, 07:52 PM
i feel sorry for those who signed up to work for him and now have to work for shoeshine boy. he left you guys hangin.

05-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Gort leave someone hanging? No way, he's all about T-E-A-M, right?

05-28-2007, 12:35 AM
This is Gort, for real.

Not that I need to explain myself to anyone, but the reason I left is more for personal reasons than any other. Captain Rakofsky and I spoke about this and he offered me the option to leave and I chose so for a variety of reasons that include family and outside work. Although we have had our differences, this was nothing about Cpt. Rakofsky "running me off". Actually, he offered this to help me out, which I think says a lot about Dan Rakofsky the person.

And if anyone wishes to challenge my "team" integrity, or what I have done as far as teamwork for my peers in the past I am available to meet with you face to face at any time. My record stands for itself and I think that I have proven my worth in that area (at least). I would love to hear anyone offer up anything different, whether you choose to identify yourself or remain anonymous.

And as far as leaving anyone hanging, let me say this to each of you; "THEY ARE NOT GOING TO NAME THE BUILDING AFTER YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE". If anyone has any questions about this, call Al Guerra. Arguably, one of the most popular people to work for this agency and since he left, how many of you have called him to see how he is doing? Remember that your family comes first and always should. My family was the overwhelming reason that I choose to jump on the opportunity to go to dayshift.

Be safe out there.

05-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Gort for real,
You wrote, "And as far as leaving anyone hanging, let me say this to each of you; "THEY ARE NOT GOING TO NAME THE BUILDING AFTER YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE". That makes no sense.

05-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Gort for real,
You wrote, "And as far as leaving anyone hanging, let me say this to each of you; "THEY ARE NOT GOING TO NAME THE BUILDING AFTER YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE". That makes no sense.

Let me explain. When you retire here, you will be forgotten about within a month or two. The only time your name will come up is when someone retells a funny story about you. Other than that, you will be forgotten. So my point is that you owe it to your family to give them the most attention, this is only a job. It's not like you are working your ass off to hear dispatch one day say, "Charlie 22 respond to the Paul Ganz building to take a report."

So finishing up this thought for those of you who didn't quite get it the first time, my decision was based on what was best for my family. This agency no longer holds the top priority for me.

Don't get me wrong, this is an important job and we should take it seriously and pursue excellence. Just don't let the job take priority over your family.

05-28-2007, 04:49 PM
I get all that. I always did. When one leaves the job they are soon forgotten. Who's leaving the job?I still don't understand what any of that has to do with the 3 that followed you. They are the ones you left hanging, aren't they? I can't think of anyone else.

05-28-2007, 06:54 PM
"This agency no longer holds the top priority for me."

It never did Jim, YOU always held the top priority with you. Glad to see you've included others now. Everyone grows up, some sooner than others.

As for the Gang of 3, they should have known that when a better deal presented itself he would be gone. Look how fast he left the ATU when the Israeli pimp dangled a prospect and a few coins in front of him.

Tough lesson to learn when you trusted someone.

05-28-2007, 07:42 PM
Busting J.G's chops is pretty fun, been so for a long time... (not like, Varnadoe fun, but still pretty fun) And of course he "busts" back in spades also.

That being said, and since we're being so serious all of a sudden. If you dont think he is a team player, you've obviously never worked with him and I am disreguarding your post as ignorant. Has the guy pushed himself and tried to pursue excellence every day? Absolutely. To include that he has done so and EARNED what he has.

Not over anyone's back.

Not because he was "best friends" with so-and-so.

He wanted to acheive something here and has done so and still retains respect from the majority of officers here. That is an accomplishment in itself.

So mr guest I think we can see through your post and realize that we are all jealous of success. Sucks that we all cant do it , or have it handed to us.

That and internet threads are sooooo pu$$y. If you feel strongly about it address him face to face.

05-28-2007, 07:55 PM
"not because he was best friends with so and so..."

Don't be so naive, he's had a Majors ball bag in his mouth for years...

05-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Guest, whoever you are, you are an idiot. JG has done more for team work than anyone in this agency. Family comes first, it always does. When you retire are you going to live with the PD or your family. He didn't leave anyone hanging. He made a decision for personal reasons. Let's not disembowel the guy over it. He is the best Sergeant I know of that we have, or have ever had. Let's see if people on their death bed wish they had spent more time at work or with their family. Someone else called it right, you are just angry you never achieved the success, respect, or admiration he has. As far as your comment about the Major, how truly stupid are you? The Major was his boss. Gee, wouldn't it be nice to have a professional, working relationship with your boss. I am sure you don't because you are short sighted and probably a very antagonistic person and a whiner to boot. In fact if we knew your name we would all probably say,"Yeah, I wouldn't have expected anything less from him/her." The 3 he left behind are all adults. I am sure they will survive a few months with Shinebox32 (That is as long as their boots are polished!) You know if everyone in this agency embodied the ideals and values JG set forth with Team 6 none of this crap, and it is all CRAP would be on here. This web site is a sounding board for babies, losers, and whiners to anonymously try to assinate the character of those people they choose not to like. I don't like everyone I work with but I try to treat them with respect. I for one will never name anyone I have had beef with on an internet forum and trash them, it is poor form and unsportsman like. But once again all those anonymous assasins are probably well known in the department already, and not well liked!!

05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
"He's had the Major's ballbag in his mouth for years"

You're an idiot. Anyone who knows the inside story knows that the Major (D/Chief) broke one off in his @$$. After everything that Jim did for this agency and all of those who worked underneath him, he still got it stuck in his bunghole and he didn't complain or ***** about it. If you have never worked for the guy, then you have no f*#^%ing idea what you are talking about. I can say that I have known Jim for better than 10 years and he has NEVER, EVER screwed anyone and anything that he got came from his own initiative and not from stabbing anyone in the back. If anything I can remember many times that he has taken a hit to save someone who screwed up. This is a guy who has proven his leadership and for people to take a shot at him when he is finally doing what is best for him personally is a shame. Know what you are talking about if you are going to take a shot at him.

Jim - you have nothing left to prove and you are right that your record speaks for itself.

05-29-2007, 01:26 AM
I can't believe that any of you who have been using this post to hide behind have the guts to say anything negative about gort. Think what you want about him and what he has done, but I agree with the other posting - I can't think of any time when he has railroaded anyone to get ahead. Everything that he did he did on his own.
I am one of those guys who would rather eat a bag of crap then to be a "team 6'er", but you have to admit that what gort and vauhn did was pretty damn impressive. And whatever gort has going on the side, way to go! Any one of us would jump at an opportunnity to do what he is doing. There is only a few sergeants worth working for and he is at the top of my list and most everyone else's.
Can we let this die and get back to what is important?

05-29-2007, 12:51 PM
DON'T SWEAT IT JIM. 10-37 MOUTHFULLACHICKLETS AND HIS MERRY HAND PUPPET MINIONS ARE CHIMING IN AS IF THEY'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO'S WHO. I'VE GOT NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU SALTY PLEBES. YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS WE DO SOME DAY.
JIM'S PROBABLY SPENT MORE TIME PLEASURING HIMSELF TO 'VICTORIA SECRETS' CATALOGS THAN ANY OF YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN HERE. HELL, HIS REFRACTORY PERIODS ARE PROBABLY LONGER THAN THE TIME YOU'VE EVEN SPENT ON THE ROAD.
I'VE KNOWN JIM LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS WELL RESPECTED BY THE MAJORITY OF OUR AGENCY. AND BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO POST YOUR MENDACIOUS LITTLE JABS AT HIM, REMEMBER THIS. REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY ARRESTS YOU MAKE, HOW GOOD A COP YOU THINK YOU ARE, OR WHAT RANK YOU HOLD, HE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE RESPECTED THAN YOU WILL EVER BE.
ARE YOU RESPECTED? START BY LOOKING AT YOUR LITTLE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, AND HOW MANY OF THEM YOU REALLY HAVE THAT CAN BE TRUSTED.
WERE YOU ONE OF THOSE THAT WAS ALWAYS THE LAST PICKED DURING GYM CLASS?
DO PEOPLE LEAVE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
DOES ALL TALKING QUIET DOWN OR COMPLETELY STOP WHEN YOU ENTER A ROOM?
ARE YOU JOKED WITH, AND OCCASIONALLY AT THE RECEIVING END OF PLAYFUL GIBES FROM OTHERS?
DO PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SAY HI TO YOU, OR DO THEY ACT AS IF THEY NEVER SAW YOU?
ONLY YOU KNOW THE REAL ANSWERS.

05-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Well, he was the "Best Cop in Pines"
He might as well be the "Best Sergeant"

05-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Okay, can we all agree that "Gort for real" is a god among men? Thank you. Now let's get back to what's important. That of course is anonymously complaining. And what has been accomplished by all the anonymous complaining? Hmmm, let me think… Oh, of course, god has abandoned his disciples.

05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Hey where is the lesbian at?

(s)He hasnt posted in a while!

:P

05-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Okay, can we all agree that "Gort for real" is a god among men? Thank you. Now let's get back to what's important. That of course is anonymously complaining. And what has been accomplished by all the anonymous complaining? Hmmm, let me think… Oh, of course, god has abandoned his disciples.

Yes Ed, but which one of them will be the first Judas?

05-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Enough about Gort already. He did what he did and you either like him or not. I'm sure at this point he really doesn't care. Let's get back to the issues that effect us as an agency. Has anything positive changed since the PBA meeting?

05-29-2007, 06:16 PM
As serious as the issues seemed to be, I would have thought that the Union would have put out some kind of memo to recap what was said/decided/discussed...Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

Or was it really all BS and not that much of a problem at all? That would be nice to know too.

05-30-2007, 03:28 AM
JAMES 1ST OF ALL, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT WAS NOT ME TAKING A SHOT AT YOUR TEAM BELIEFS. EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT WHOLE THING.

NOW I WANT TO SAY IT IS PRETTY SAD THAT FOR ALL THE *****N THAT HAS BEEN DONE, SOME BY ME, ONLY 25 OR 30 PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO THE MEETING.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE NOT THERE NEIL SAID IT BESTWHEN HE SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF, WE ARE ONLY AS STONG AS WE PRESENT OURSELVES TO BE. 25 OR 30 PEOPLE OUT OF 250ISH IS GARBAGE. I GIVE IT UP TO THOSE OF YOU THAT SHOWED UP TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS AND ESPECIALLY TO THE GUYS THAT ONLY HAVE A FEW YEARS ON THE DEPT.

WE ALL COMPLAINED ABOUT THINGS GOING ON AND OUR PBA REPS RESPONDED WITH THIS MEETING. MAYBE ALL THOSE THAT ARE VOICING THEIR COMPLAINTS ON LEO AFFAIRS WERE THERE BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. GUYS WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER WHEN IT COMES TO THIS CRAP IF WE WANT TO CHANGE IT. JUST LIKE WE GOT TO GO OUT AND HOLD A DAMN SIGN FOR NEIL WHEN HE ASKS US TO. THAT IS HOW WE GET THINGS DONE.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN SCREWED AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER AND IF YOU HAVEN'T EVENTUALLY YOU WILL. THATS IT IM OFF MY SOAPBOX.

05-30-2007, 01:53 PM
It boils down to this.... 10-37 Chaos knows who was there and what was said, thanks to the probationary toadies. I couldn't stand seeing those little smirks on their faces because not much was really said (while they were present). Believe me, there was some good that came out of it (after the meeting), and there's still more to come.

First of all, we all know that Neil and 37 Eyeluvhandpuppetz have vacationed together. I'm not sure how far their friendship goes, but that fact does fill the air with some suspicion. I really hope he hasn't chosen sides over these issues. My $22 a month says he's on our side.

Secondly, those officers that have been mentioned in some of the '*****in' posts need to understand something. You are not hated or completely disliked as the person you are. In fact, I really like you guys and feel I can hold a decent conversation with you. It's your manner and the way you go about your own agendas that piss people off. Not only will your methods get you hurt or sued, but it may kill the officer responding to back you up. If it turns out that I'm the one injured or killed trying to help you out, all I can say is "You better quit this job and hide somewhere deep within this country. I've got a lot of biker redneck kin that would love to get a hold of ya". Remember, my life is probably in your hands when you stop someone. If you can't respect me in that way, then f**k you!! You guys need to listen to, and heed your respected peers that have been here a while. When you're told by a senior Officer to do something a certain way because of safety, don't forget it after a week or so.

And finally, if you have a problem with me and you think you know who I am, I always carry a signed waiver in my pocket.
Do something about it!!!

The truth may hurt, but it will never kill you.

signed,
Turgid P. Niss (et. al.)

05-30-2007, 07:20 PM
"This agency no longer holds the top priority for me."

It never did Jim, YOU always held the top priority with you. Glad to see you've included others now. Everyone grows up, some sooner than others.

As for the Gang of 3, they should have known that when a better deal presented itself he would be gone. Look how fast he left the ATU when the Israeli pimp dangled a prospect and a few coins in front of him.

Tough lesson to learn when you trusted someone.

SOUNDS LIKE SUPER SECRET HERNANDEZ IS MAD!

05-31-2007, 12:01 PM
Gort for real,
WASN'T ED GEIN A TRANSSEXUAL THAT WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR LEATHERFACE AND BUFFALO BILL?

05-31-2007, 12:32 PM
SOUNDS LIKE SUPER SECRET HERNANDEZ IS MAD![/quote]

Why would Hernandez care about Gort? After everything Hernandez did for Gort and this department, Gort left him hanging like he did the others. Pattern???

05-31-2007, 01:17 PM
And finally, if you have a problem with me and you think you know who I am, I always carry a signed waiver in my pocket.
Do something about it!!!

Turgid P. Niss (et. al.)[/quote]

Wow, that above quote from your post is truly awe inspiring. You are a complete moron. Great idea, lets settle our differences with a phyiscal fight and signed waivers. Didn't you used to work for NYPD? One question did you leave your plunger handle in NY or did you bring it to FL with you. I am so glad that the psychologist approved your hiring. Hopefully you didn't have aggressive tendancies when you were hired. Sounds like a good case for negligent retention. You know what we call people who solve their problems with violence, Criminals or Sociopaths, which one are you? Lets just call you 10-37 violent ignoramus for now. Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with a posting name as phallic as yours. With any luck you and your anger management issues will explode and get you a trip to the unemployment line. We don't need any loose cannons backing us up out there. I pray you aren't in a high liability position like SRT or K-9. That could be a costly nightmare for the city and an embarassment to the agency. Good luck getting your emotions under control a$$ho1e, you need it!

05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
Do something about it!!!

Turgid P. Niss (et. al.)

Wow, that above quote from your post is truly awe inspiring. You are a complete moron. Great idea, lets settle our differences with a phyiscal fight and signed waivers. Didn't you used to work for NYPD? One question did you leave your plunger handle in NY or did you bring it to FL with you. I am so glad that the psychologist approved your hiring. Hopefully you didn't have aggressive tendancies when you were hired. Sounds like a good case for negligent retention. You know what we call people who solve their problems with violence, Criminals or Sociopaths, which one are you? Lets just call you 10-37 violent ignoramus for now. Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with a posting name as phallic as yours. With any luck you and your anger management issues will explode and get you a trip to the unemployment line. We don't need any loose cannons backing us up out there. I pray you aren't in a high liability position like SRT or K-9. That could be a costly nightmare for the city and an embarassment to the agency. Good luck getting your emotions under control a$$ho1e, you need it![/quote]
Who said anything about a physical fight, you little pee-on. And if anyone's an embarrassment it's probably you. You're probably one of the targets of all these posts. I'm not the one that brought up the physical altercation innuendo. It was a previous post by 'Guest' that suggested our differences be handled in a back alley. And another poster requested 'FAQ' to name a location to meet him/her at. I wouldn't risk my career or waste my time bruising my knuckles on somebody as frail and feeble minded as you. You're not even worth the argument. As for you attempting to throw your ideas out as to who I am, you might as well give up. Nice try though. Don't forget to note the date and time of this post. I know you're keeping track.

05-31-2007, 02:06 PM
"Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously with a posting name as phallic as yours?"

He makes the same mistake that all criminals make, they think they're smarter than the police...so it really shouldn't be a surprise that he or she would like to settle thier differences like a criminal.

Maybe they should hook up with FaQ, he called someone out and when they answered, never responded. Talk about deafening silence? Or maybe they figured each other out, it's FaQ vs. Turgid P. Niss...

05-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Look at that. Some how our thoughts melded together. I must've hit a wrong key somehow, but my thoughts are in the previous post.

05-31-2007, 03:35 PM
He's at school already. Probably reading more on Ed Gein the transsexual so he can get his lifestyle down pat.

05-31-2007, 06:10 PM
SOUNDS LIKE SUPER SECRET HERNANDEZ IS MAD!

Why would Hernandez care about Gort? After everything Hernandez did for Gort and this department, Gort left him hanging like he did the others. Pattern???[/quote]

WOW! HERNANDEZ SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TO BIG FOR THIS DEPARTMENT. MAYBE HERNANDEZ, YOU SHOULD MOVE ON TO SOMETHING BETTER...HEY MAYBE THE FBI NEEDS A HERO!

05-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Did Ed Gein ever use an A.X.?

05-31-2007, 07:21 PM
No, but AX rode Ed like a cheap Hialeah burro!
OLE!!!!

06-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Loose cannons? High liability unit? You're funny, and a hypocrit to boot.

06-03-2007, 01:00 AM
I can only assume that I am one of the "gang of three" that Gort supposedly left hanging. Yes, I did make a few cracks at him about "jumping ship" and butting heads with the Captain and leaving us with the "Hammer".
I swear on all that I hold dear that these comments were purely in jest.

Not that its anyone's business, but he approached me before he made his decision and asked my opinion on the subject. I told him that if he had a better opportunity, he should take it. In my opinion, I had no right to feel as if I was even part of the equation when it came to his decision, and yet, he STILL asked me what I thought.

I hold no ill will towards the man, nor due the other two of the "gang" as far as I am aware. I respect him and hope to emulate his leadership abilities if I am ever given the opportunity. Further, I consider him a loyal friend who has NEVER steered me wrong.

As far as having to work for "Shinebox" I have personally spoken to him about his leadership style and his "quirks" No, I do not agree with all of them and I have told him so. I often tell others that he is screwed up, but only because I tell HIM that he is screwed up. Granted, his time as a SGT has been tough, but after speaking with him, I truly believe that most of the stories ( yes I do find them hysterical) have been blown out of proportion. Some of them, however, are true to fact (i.e Raise your right hand and swear to this PC) but I do not feel that they are with bad intentions. Honestly, after making a ton of jokes at his expense (he is aware that he has been the subject of many stories that I tell) I've come to realize that if the worst thing that a Sgt asks you to do is raise your right hand as you swear to your PC, then life is not too bad.
Lastly, I feel that some of his ridiculous quirks, are a result of him being a probationary Sgt. who is following the rules to the letter. Maybe when his year draws to a close, he will learn to relax a little. We can only hope!! HAHA

TB

06-03-2007, 11:56 AM
here we go again... wake me up when it's over...

06-06-2007, 04:07 AM
First time poster here.

What are the PBA Reps doing now?! The letter that got sent to all of the members did NOT sound like the issues that I heard were brought up at the meeting. Most of the people that I work with intentionally did not go to that meeting because we did not support the crybabies and whiners who EACH have their own agenda and ax to grind. Way to go again PBA. Why don't you pay attention to the folks who are out there working and who appreciate the job that you guys do instead of just the ones who are up yer azzes whining like kindergardeners and hiding behind the reps. Represent the people, not just the firebrands. You tried to screw a guy over who didn't deserve it. Those are not union issues. I think you just lost credability. We have real issues to deal with. Perhaps you can spend some of your energy and our dues making sure that we dont get people laid off in this budget debacle. Keeping ones job is a union issue!

06-06-2007, 12:54 PM
First time poster here.

What are the PBA Reps doing now?! The letter that got sent to all of the members did NOT sound like the issues that I heard were brought up at the meeting. Most of the people that I work with intentionally did not go to that meeting because we did not support the crybabies and whiners who EACH have their own agenda and ax to grind. Way to go again PBA. Why don't you pay attention to the folks who are out there working and who appreciate the job that you guys do instead of just the ones who are up yer azzes whining like kindergardeners and hiding behind the reps. Represent the people, not just the firebrands. You tried to screw a guy over who didn't deserve it. Those are not union issues. I think you just lost credability. We have real issues to deal with. Perhaps you can spend some of your energy and our dues making sure that we dont get people laid off in this budget debacle. Keeping ones job is a union issue!

Your name should be "huh?"...

Yeah, I think the PBA will keep our jobs safe, even the crybabies and whiners.

Maybe you should start a FOP chapter here, see how that works out for you. Idiot.

07-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Out of all the Sgts in PP I can say with out a doubt Jim Gort is a true leader. Leaders lead by example which he has always demonstrrated. Captains above him like Capt. R, Capt. M Capt D. are A DISGRACE to the PP Police Department and to Law Enforcement in general. Sgt. Gort you are a true leader and as supervisor you keep your head up and keep your priority being your family. They must always come first.