PDA

View Full Version : Manatee wins 4th Gold in a row in Football.

05-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Manatee has added a 23 year old wide receiver from the University of South Florida that has played football for them the last three years. He's 6'3 205 and runs the 40 in around 4.5. The Gold is staying right here in Manatee at least for the next three to four years. Keep your heads up your chance will come.

05-24-2007, 03:23 AM
Write back when you get a real D-1 player...

05-24-2007, 06:35 AM
All the kids that kicked out of McFatter go to South Florida.

05-24-2007, 09:42 AM
have him weave me a basket

05-24-2007, 03:55 PM
make that an underwater basket weave project...and then he can teach me how to hang glide...USF stand for U Suck at Football...remember that

05-24-2007, 04:28 PM
:D

haters...

play golf instead

05-24-2007, 05:57 PM
EEhhhhhhhh.... you should bicycle like me. Idiots, all of you.

05-25-2007, 12:55 AM
A friend of mine from South Florida asked me to check out the talk on your sight. I do play on the M.S.O. team and if you guys really care this topic was NOT posted by one of us. I have an idea the puss that is responsible from the West Palm area. Good luck in the olympics and please disregard any further trash talk from the douche-bag claiming to be MSO.

05-31-2007, 03:47 PM
NO MATTER, MR. MANATEE. I AM PLAYING FOR PINES. YOUR AZ IS GRAZ.

Brooks
06-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Anyone wishing to call me ass puppet can do so to my face!!!

As far as Manatee winning gold again, I guarantee that the ball will not bounce off my colossal chest and be returned for the winning score this year. See ya in a few weeks ladies

07-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Brooks, the last touchdown pass you caught was when Sgt. S threw u a frisbee football at the picnic.

07-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Ahhh, that may be true; but did Drew have his shirt on?

I would bet not.

Brooks
07-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Obviously none of you attended this year's Olympics where I led a substandard band of misfits to the bronze medal. As far as me having my shirt off, give the ladies what they want is my motto!!!!

07-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Yes but you scored against a team that did the Gator Flop, the next touchdown you score will be your first lolllll Touchdowns against Officer's kids don't count.

Brooks
07-21-2007, 11:18 AM
From the jealousy and hatred in your post, I've prob. score with your wife.

07-21-2007, 02:48 PM
I am sure your wife would love to know this or are you still married?

Brooks
07-28-2007, 05:37 PM
I put my name on my posts and get attacked by anonoymous cowards who never competed in anything in their lives besides eating contests. Why don't you all grow a set and say who you are or are you afraid someone may read this and you won't get the next Captains position?

07-28-2007, 07:02 PM
You are absoutely right, they may be the next Captain, can you imagine more Captains, the only athletic Captain who has ever competed is Captain S. the others are about as competative and athletic as ti_ s on a bull. Dont let them get to you Brooks, all of them have never competed for anything in thir life other than Captain at PPPD WE ALL KNOW HOW THEY ATTAINED THOSE POSITIONS.

09-13-2007, 06:42 AM
I put my name on my posts and get attacked by anonoymous cowards who never competed in anything in their lives besides eating contests. Why don't you all grow a set and say who you are or are you afraid someone may read this and you won't get the next Captains position?

AFRAID??? That's funny. The rumour is you used a female to shield you from some guy on a domestic call you were on. Those tight sleeves will get you no respect you tactical wannabe! Nor will the ballz you think you possess.

09-13-2007, 01:27 PM

AFRAID??? That's funny. The rumour is you used a female to shield you from some guy on a domestic call you were on. Those tight sleeves will get you no respect you tactical wannabe! Nor will the ballz you think you possess.

Mr. Guest: Why don't you tell that to his face, Brroks is someone I would want as my 94 with out a doubt, and I don't even like the guy.

09-14-2007, 12:52 AM
not me. HE DUCKED BEHIND A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooks
09-14-2007, 12:11 PM
You guys kill me :lol: That was no girl I hid behind. Just remember when every one of you is running away and hiding from a scene, it's me and my SRT buddies that are moving in to save your arses and take care of business

09-14-2007, 03:38 PM
But when yu're moving in from the rear, the view is always the same...one I know you're familiar with...

09-14-2007, 03:38 PM
But when you're moving in from the rear, the view is always the same...one I know you're familiar with...

09-15-2007, 03:25 AM
You guys kill me :lol: That was no girl I hid behind. Just remember when every one of you is running away and hiding from a scene, it's me and my SRT buddies that are moving in to save your arses and take care of business

On thing for sure Brooks, u cant catch a fly ball, have speed to get there but what happens next the ball hits the top of your head and goes over the wall, and I believe you went 2 for 28 that tounament.

09-15-2007, 03:58 AM

And where were you last night when a cop killer was loose in the city? Perhaps intoxicated after watching some game? And I think you have the sentence set up wrong. Did you mean your SRT buddies (instead of "me and my SRT buddies") and you since you like to hide behind shields? Again, those tight sleeves don't impress anyone. You may think you can kick some tail because you work out in front of a mirror, but you're one [b]big ******b]. Get used to that fact!!!!!!

09-15-2007, 08:17 PM
In a time when cops are being ambushed and killed, don't you all think we should be embracing the brotherhood that law enforcement was once known for ??? Stop acting like children on the playground after school, and start acting like the mature adults that have been given the responsiblity to protect the public and each other from these scumbag cop killers !!! Whether you like Brooks or not, he would would have your back as you should have his and every other brother and sister LEO. Grow up and stop bashing each other over this stupid sh*t !!! Stay safe !!

09-15-2007, 11:14 PM
he jumped behind a girl to hide from a drunk old dude? is that true?

09-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Most of you guys are pathetic. You'll go to a funeral for a cop today and act like there is some kind of brotherhood, then and stab your friends in the back the next day if it suits your own self serving purpose. You're hypocrites of the highest order and deserve no respect from anyone.

09-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself...

09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Thank you guest. You guys are incredible. You guys are acting like children. STOP all the nonsense. Be safe and watch eachs others backs. We are all we have out there, no one else is looking out for us. Please try and put the foolishness aside.

God Bless you and all my brothers/sisters that wear the uniform, pin on the BADGE everyday and put their life on the line.

You are all in my prayers.

Brooks
09-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks to all those who supported me in this thread. And to those that hate me because I am pretty can just kiss my beautiful arse. But whether you hate me or love me, know that if the $hit ever hits the fan, I'll be right behind you guys and gals every step of the way.

09-21-2007, 01:00 AM
2-28 and a ball doinks off your dome and goes yard? That's not Brooks, that was Jose Canseco

06-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Any better this year?