PDA

View Full Version : A letter from the President of the Deputies Bargaining Unit,

05-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

We have just held our 2nd election for the Board of Directors Deputies Bargaining Unit. As your newly elected president I would like to talk to you about our future.

Let’s Recap…
- We voted to go Union with over 85%. That is a HUGE number, showing that we want a change
- The Board goes to work, many hours & meetings; we start our negotiations with the Sheriff.
You see, we are very optimistic! After all, the Sheriff said he would work with the
Union! WHOOPS! Our fault, we misunderstood what he meant. Shame on us!
- We voted on what was the Sheriff’s best offer – 99.5% voted NO!
Well, we thought maybe that would let him know we aren’t happy. WHOOPS, our fault again! We misunderstood, shame on us, he said he would work with the Union.

I know what you are asking… What does “I will work with the Union” mean? WHOOPS, our fault. We thought it meant negotiate fairly, give & take, share ideas & solutions to make Pasco County Sheriffs Office the best it can be.

Well, I guess we should not ass/u/me. There are just too many sayings from the Sheriff.
“Think of your County Commissioners, NATO & The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office as a Third World Nation.”

How True!!! Us, peasants & them, our Dictator! I mean, our Sheriff as our leader.
He recently made an analogy of How to make Me 3rd. “God First” (Which by the way, I agree) “Others second” “And then Me”. **OK**, Others we can only guess from his actions means ….WELL I JUST DON’T KNOW. But I do know it does not mean Deputies and what we need. It does not mean the General Public; look at the crime rate and how few deputies we have. It really makes you think “others?” What does he mean? After all, we have told him things we need and want, but he tells us he knows what is best for us.

Brothers & Sisters you have told the Board what you want and need, and who better than you to know your wants and needs. To make P.C.S.O. the best for the community and employees. As we continue our fight we must be unified, stick together especially when it gets rough. Our community’s rights are worth fighting for, and our identity.
Thought for the day…..
Others - (What does that mean?)

John Connolly,
President of Deputies Bargaining Unit

05-28-2007, 12:15 AM
stand strong pba a new sheriff is coming that will support you work with you. god bless the men and women of the pasco county sheriffs office thank you for placing your lives on the line each and every day to protect the fine hard working citizens of pasco. pasco pba i will contact you in the future for support. keep fighting the good fight/// pasco deputies you are the best keeping working hard and serve the community well///

05-28-2007, 12:18 AM
stand strong pba a new sheriff is coming that will support you work with you. god bless the men and women of the pasco county sheriffs office thank you for placing your lives on the line each and every day to protect the fine hard working citizens of pasco. pasco pba i will contact you in the future for support. keep fighting the good fight/// pasco deputies you are the best keeping working hard and serve the community well/// correction fop :oops:

05-28-2007, 01:21 AM
stand strong pba a new sheriff is coming that will support you work with you. god bless the men and women of the pasco county sheriffs office thank you for placing your lives on the line each and every day to protect the fine hard working citizens of pasco. pasco pba i will contact you in the future for support. keep fighting the good fight/// pasco deputies you are the best keeping working hard and serve the community well/// correction fop :oops:

Freudian slip..... Mr. Tampa? :?: :?: :idea: