PDA

View Full Version : LAMBERTI for Sheriff?

05-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Any truth to the rumor, Lamberti will be running for sheriff? I have heard this from several?

05-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Seriously doubt it. If sheriff gets indicted a Sheriff will be appointed. Lamberti would be a great pick though !!!!!!!!

05-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Word is that Lamberti has talked to some money folks about raising money and getting "Lamberti for Sheriff" t-shirts??

05-24-2007, 03:04 AM
I heard that Chief david carry is thinking about running ?[/b]

05-24-2007, 04:44 PM
I heard that Chief david carry is thinking about running ?[/b]

Carry for sheriff???? Not on your life! He's too much of a pompus horse's azz for anything like that. Besides, him being a horse's azz, I don't think there are chairs that big to fit the horse's azz that he is. The best thing about him is............ NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

I got some real good Carry stories for the forum and will post some later.

05-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Any truth to the rumor, Lamberti will be running for sheriff? I have heard this from several?

This would be the perfect person for sheriff. I have known AL for many many years now and I can't think of a better candidate for the job. He would be an excellent sheriff. This would also mean that he would be the best BSO Sheriff in it's history! I say, AL for SHERIFF!!!!!

P.S. Nighthawks rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cop:

05-25-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.browardsoe.org/electioncandi ... spx?eid=76 (http://www.browardsoe.org/electioncandidates.aspx?eid=76)

These are the only announced canidates as of now, but Lamberti would be nice!!

05-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Seriously doubt it. If sheriff gets indicted a Sheriff will be appointed. Lamberti would be a great pick though !!!!!!!! Lamberti is by far the most qualified to run BSO based upon his longevity and extensive experience in managing and overseeing mostly every major divison within BSO. Unlike those at the top now, specifically, John Auer, Lamberti is not a micro manager and is well regarded for his somewhat liberal, but stern managerial style. His reputation precedes him throughout the law enforcement community, not only locally, but throughout the State of Florida and regionally due, primarily, to his active involvement and participation in the FBI National Academy as a both a graduate and its President. If Lamberti is either appointed or elected, he will certainly be a breath of fresh air for an agency in dire need of change.

05-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Al is a great boss, loyal person, and descent human being, all reasons why the party running the county, will not allow him to be your sheriff. They will probably pick Johnnie Awerid as he has been a womanizer, back stabber, throw your friend under the bus type person keeping in line with the standard operating procedure of the Broward Sheriff's Office for the post Navarro years. Although Johnnie did support bringing back his golfing buddy MIKIE after he beat a hand cuffed prisoner, thanks we needed that JOhnnie.

MICHAEL ANGELO
05-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Next to Jenne, John Auer is the most dispised individual in BSO. Why? It's simple-POWER HUNGARY AND EGOTISM. I can predict that Auer is history when a new Sheriff is appointed after Jenne is indicted and he knows it. He is planning and preparing for his departure by paving the way with St. Lucie County Sheriff, Ken Mascara, who reportedly agreed to hire Auer should he be terminated in Broward. The reason- to allow Auer to retire under the State retirement system with full benefits after completing 25 years of service. If this occurs, it will be BSO's gain and St. Lucie County SO's loss. Good luck Ken with this ego maniac. Oh, yes, you can count on all of Auer's snitches to be removed as well. So, gang, you might want to look for other jobs as well. See if your mentor really cares about your future and helps all of you with his so-called contacts. By the way, don't hold your breath, Auer will leave all of you out to dry.

05-27-2007, 04:25 PM
There is no other logical chouce for Broward County Sheriff, after Jenne bites the dust, than Al Lamberti. No other law enforcement individual has the direct, hands-on experience at BSO at all levels of the agency. No other law enforcement individual has been assigned as interim chief for multiple municipal police departments. No other law enforcement individual has the overwealming respect of the BSO troops and who can turn around the dire morale problem that currently exists. Al Lamberti has integrity, first hand knowledge of all levels of BSO operations, and the respect of all law enforcement who know tha man. Sure there will be a few detractors coming out of the woodwork or slithering out from behind rocks. They are well known and all have motivations of their own. They have feared Lamberti's rise in the department for years due to jealousy and personal ambition. These are Jenne people. Make no mistake. Once he is gone, so are they. Support Lamberti. He is the most qualified for the arduous task of bring back BSO to it's oce hearlded position of presitge. All LE bretheren reading this posting should contact Governor Crist and tell him so. The people of Broward and the enormous BSO family deserve no less than the best.

05-27-2007, 07:32 PM
It appears that Ken Padowitz may be appointed sheriff if Jenne is ousted early. Ken is on the short-short list for Broward sheriff as a concession to Democratic voters in an effort to garner support in the 2010 race for governor. Ever wonder why Bob Butterworth was appointed Secretary of the Department of Children and Families?

MICHAEL ANGELO
05-27-2007, 08:43 PM
It appears that Ken Padowitz may be appointed sheriff if Jenne is ousted early. Ken is on the short-short list for Broward sheriff as a concession to Democratic voters in an effort to garner support in the 2010 race for governor. Ever wonder why Bob Butterworth was appointed Secretary of the Department of Children and Families? Who the hell is Ken Padowitz?

05-27-2007, 09:11 PM
You would not be asking who Ken Padowitz if you were Lionel Tate. Are you stupid, Michael, or what? Ken Padowitz is a retired assistant state attorney with several hundred convictions under his belt. He lost his first bid for office as a circuit court judge but has been working on his resume ever since. Ken is rumored to be on the list as an appointee in the event KJ is indicted.

05-28-2007, 01:06 PM
The most stand up guy I have worked for in 20 years at BSO. His loyality is unwaivering. His resume is outstanding. His stance on doing police work is exactly what true cops want and our county needs. Since his departure from Deerfield Beach the district has fallen apart. Jenne promoted him because he was getting to strong politically and he feared he could win an election if he remained in Deerfield Beach. He brought N. Lauderdale into the family and almost brought Hollywood over while he commanded those departments. Since he left Deerfield Beach there has been one Bozo after another as chief with the biggest Bozo there now.

Everyone get behind this guy. As someone who has worked for him and does not stand to gain anything by him gaining the seat of Sheriff I support him just so we can return our agency to the high caliber department we once were. Sheriff Al Lamberti, it has a great ring

Al if you do read this please consider the idea, your friends and co-workers want you to fix the damage done over the years since Navarro left.

05-28-2007, 01:15 PM
the word is that lori parriash has strong political backing for sheriff ans she has plans to run if things go as the rumors say. however, take a look at your property taxes, she is the main reason for the problems and she has no solution? sound familiar guys? just what we need nother non cop to run the county! no thanks ...id rather work for cops good or bad

05-28-2007, 03:24 PM
You would not be asking who Ken Padowitz if you were Lionel Tate. Are you stupid, Michael, or what? Ken Padowitz is a retired assistant state attorney with several hundred convictions under his belt. He lost his first bid for office as a circuit court judge but has been working on his resume ever since. Ken is rumored to be on the list as an appointee in the event KJ is indicted.

Boy did you ever buy into the rumor mill.

05-28-2007, 03:34 PM
It appears that Ken Padowitz may be appointed sheriff if Jenne is ousted early. Ken is on the short-short list for Broward sheriff as a concession to Democratic voters in an effort to garner support in the 2010 race for governor. Ever wonder why Bob Butterworth was appointed Secretary of the Department of Children and Families?

Remember one thing here my friend. Butterworth was the perfect man for the position Charlie appointed him to...that's why he got it. He certainly did not need it. He had a great gig at St. Thomas in his semi retirement years. He was called to public service and answered. And also remember, Charlie won the election WITHOUT Broward Democrats and he will do it again. Padowitz, Parish and her lacky Ron Cacciatore as well as a dozen other absurd names are being bantered around. NONE, I repeat NONE make more sense than Al Lamberti...and Charlie knows it.

05-28-2007, 11:24 PM
the word is that lori parriash has strong political backing for sheriff ans she has plans to run if things go as the rumors say. however, take a look at your property taxes, she is the main reason for the problems and she has no solution? sound familiar guys? just what we need nother non cop to run the county! no thanks ...id rather work for cops good or bad

This Lori Parish broad is a real snake and would eat the eyes out of a newborn to get ahead. As far as parish for Sheriff? What a friggen joke. The BSO troops would go to the mattresses on that one.

06-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Having served with the Broward Sheriff's Office for over a quarter of a century, there are but a handful of men that I have witnessed to consistantly maintain a honest and professional demeanor in the performance of his duties.....Al Lamberti is atop that list. Al is a true leader that could rebuild the agency from its current sad state into the proud agency it once was.[/b]

06-08-2007, 09:08 AM
I think it is time to bring Nick Navarro back. Having worked for Uncle Nick in the past, I miss his particular brand of law enforcement....

MICHAEL ANGELO
06-08-2007, 01:25 PM
I have all the respect for Nick that you have, but Nick is getting on in years and will probably be influenced by his wife not to be in the so-called gold fish bowl again and be subjected to the media abuse that goes along with such high profile position. You know and I know that the media will dig up muckraking reasons to attack Nick and, in realty, he doesn't need it at this time in his life. There is no question, from a law enforcement standpoint, that he will certainly reinvigorate the agency that is in dire need of a serious lift starting with the morale issue. Of course, second to Nick and Nick's former protege' is Al Lamberti, who will certainly be a breath of fresh air to an agency overflowing with serious management problems starting with Jenne and working its way down to Auer and Auer's kiss ass snitches and these people know who they are and are fully aware of what their future in BSO will be without Auer. Time is getting very short for Jenne who, recently, through his attorney, Dave Bogenshutz, made a proffer to the U.S. Attorney on behalf of Jenne that if Jenne did so and so, will you, U.S. Attorney, make this investigation go away? The U.S. Attorney's reply was an emphatic "absolutely not." Be mindful there are two Federal Grand Juries hearing witness testimony in this case, which clearly indicates that they are leaving absolutely no stone unturned to literally put the nail in Jenne's coffin. Testimony will continue through the summer, with an anticipated indictment following shortly thereafter. Jenne, however, is preparing for the worse and is expected to tender his resignation to the Governor well before the indictment in order to avoid the obvious media attack on a sitting Sheriff. He feels that if he is out of office when the indictment comes down, it will have less of a media impact than that of a sitting Sheriff. It really doesn't matter, his arrogance will be relegated to rubble in any event. When this occurs, its up to Charlie Crist to appoint Lamberti as the interim Sheriff. All of you that agree with Lamberti being the Governor's appointee, should write, e-mail or phone the Governor's office in support of Lamberti.

06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
YA,
WHAT MICHAEL ANGELO SAID. AL LAMBERTI WOULD MAKE A GREAT SHERIFF. :P

06-15-2007, 02:23 AM
What about Kenneth David Padowitz for sheriff? He has more education and experience than Lamberti. Moreover, he is being considered by Tallahassee in an effort to secure more of the Democratic vote in Broward county for the 2010 governors race.

06-15-2007, 05:13 AM
We need a lawyer as the next Sheriff just like we need another cop killed in the line of duty. Padowitz is a goof ball who has no business being a sheriff. I here Satz's job is up for election in 2008. Have the geek attorney run for that job. :cop: :devil:

06-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Lamberti is a great guy but he does not have the political backing of Kenneth David Padowitz when it comes to the Broward sheriff's race. Check Ken out at www.KenPadowitz.com (http://www.KenPadowitz.com) or call him at (954) 288-3033 or (954] 522-3456 to speak with the best candidate to replace Jenne.

06-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Lamberti is a great guy but he does not have the political backing of Kenneth David Padowitz when it comes to the Broward sheriff's race. Check Ken out at www.KenPadowitz.com (http://www.KenPadowitz.com) or call him at (954) 288-3033 or (954] 522-3456 to speak with the best candidate to replace Jenne.

Lionel Tate loves Paddy

06-17-2007, 10:00 AM
When do you suspect that we will have a resolution on the grand jury investigation into Ken Jenne? Is his son Evan involved?

MICHAEL ANGELO
06-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Lamberti is a great guy but he does not have the political backing of Kenneth David Padowitz when it comes to the Broward sheriff's race. Check Ken out at www.KenPadowitz.com (http://www.KenPadowitz.com) or call him at (954) 288-3033 or (954] 522-3456 to speak with the best candidate to replace Jenne.Padowitz stop blowing your horn. You don't have the administrative experience to run an agency with a $700 million budget and 6000 employees, plus the agency doesn't need another self aggrandizing lawyer to deepen its already serious problems. Stay in the legal profession where you belong so you can legally screw people.

MICHAEL ANGELO
06-17-2007, 02:06 PM
When do you suspect that we will have a resolution on the grand jury investigation into Ken Jenne? Is his son Evan involved?Evan, as far as our intel goes, is not involved. Sources close to this investigation claim the Grand Jury will continue through the summer, but an indictment date is anyone's guess.

06-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Al Lamberti for Sheriff.

Charlie Crist Contact Page (http://www.flgov.com/contact_form)

Phone: 850-488-7146
Fax: 850-487-0801

Mailing Address:
Office of the Governor
The Capitol
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

06-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Sources close to this investigation claim the Grand Jury will continue through the summer, but an indictment date is anyone's guess.

or maybe No True Bill"? Just asking...don't get panicky.

MICHAEL ANGELO
06-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Sources close to this investigation claim the Grand Jury will continue through the summer, but an indictment date is anyone's guess.

or maybe No True Bill"? Just asking...don't get panicky. A No true Bill is not an option based upon the evidence submitted to the Grand Jury to date. Initially, the U.S. Attorney was considering an indictment under the Federal Honest Services Fraud Statute but, now, a Federal RICO is being discussed, which will bring in additional defendants along with Jenne. The Assistant U.S. Attorney, Pat Sullivan, leading this investigation is very thorough and when he obtains the indictment he will be 99% sure he can win at trial. Jenne and his co-conspirators face up to 20 years under the current sentencing guidelines, if convicted. Jenne is facing a very serious situation and he knows it. Let's hope this indictment comes down soon, so Crist can appoint a truly law enforcement professional in Jenne's place. Once that done there will be a total and complete house cleaning, starting with Auer.

06-19-2007, 04:43 AM
Lamberti is the man....there will always be a hater or two in the bunch...

06-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Given the opportunity to choose between Goldberg, Padowitz, or Lambertì, my choice would be Danny Goldberg. Goldberg would make a much better sheriff than Al or Ken any day of the week. I wonder is Goldberg has the Tallahassee support to receive an appointment under Charlie Crist?

06-28-2007, 08:01 AM
Given the opportunity to choose between Goldberg, Padowitz, or Lambertì, my choice would be Danny Goldberg. Goldberg would make a much better sheriff than Al or Ken any day of the week. I wonder is Goldberg has the Tallahassee support to receive an appointment under Charlie Crist?

What rock did you crawl out of? What's your real last name?

06-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Ken is that you?

06-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Have you ever wondered why Lamberti is stuck at major? My pick is Goldberg in 2008.

06-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Have you ever wondered why Lamberti is stuck at major? My pick is Goldberg in 2008.

How can you argue with that reasoning? Hmmm, ever wonder why the Portland Trailblazers selected Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan in the 1983 NBA draft?

06-28-2007, 07:55 PM
As someone who has seen just about all I want to see in the political arena of BSO over my 20 years. I know one simple thing, Al Lamberti has never played politics. He has even bucked the system a time or two. Now, he has disagreed in a politically prudent manner, but he has never sold out a single person who has worked with or for him. I challenge anyone to come out with a story to the contrary. I have worked for this guy, but I was not one of his inner circle guys and I would vote for him and actively campagin for him to gain office and not for anything other than to see a good guy be our leader.

The others are political hacks who would be no different than what we have had over the years. Padowitz is an lawyer, enough said!!! Goldberg a former Politically Connected Deputy under Navarro who left for some reason? Anyone know why? Please post if you know.

I have seen written here lately that this fourm should not be a bashing site and I agree. The inmature posts against Deputies, Sergeants, Chiefs and others is not productive. But good information that is supported by evidence, you guys remember that stuff it is what leads us to probable cause, should be discussed here so we can be an intelligent group of people and not a bunch of middle school cliques. Let's use good investigative technique prior to posting here. Make sure the story is true, has support and is not rumor. If it is a rumor state where you heard it. That way we can determine the gennisus of the rumor and either confirm it or debumk it. If we all followed these rules this could be a great site for information from district to district and unit to unit. :cop: :devil:

07-07-2007, 03:03 AM

Anyone who knows anything at or about BSO knows exactly why Al Lamberti "is stuck at Major". The simplest answer: The 3 Musketeers, Carney, Brennan and Auer. ALL who worked FOR Lamberti at one time or another at BSO and he treated them all well. They all rose to BSO heights at Al's expense, for no good reason, other than simple jealousy and intimidation, while Lamberti was a very successful Chief in Deerfield Beach for 9 years and then on to Hollywood and then on to North Lauderdale, all because he was the best man for all the jobs. The three Irish Mafisos poisened Lamberti with Jenne who believed anything the 3 dispicable characters sold him and tried to burry him ant any cost to keep Jenne from knowing the REAL Lamberti. They also despised him because he is an avowed Republican, against the County norm, and that he was so respected by all levels of LE through the state including Tallahassee and they feared him in that regard, and respected by many Broward community leaders ........and, look where it all got Jenne, Brennan, Carney and soon John Auer. jenne is awaiting indictment (looks like August now) Carney and Brennan were disgraced into retirement and Auer is now licking bootstraps at the prospect that his once beguiled nemesis is now a top candidate for the midget's replacement. Ask anyone else "in the know" and they will tell you the same exact thing I have.

07-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Word is that Lamberti has talked to some money folks about raising money and getting "Lamberti for Sheriff" t-shirts??

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. NONSENSE. ANYONE WHO KNOWS LAMBERTI KNOWS BETTER.

07-08-2007, 11:23 PM
[quote="info-scooper":1hc7xiqy]Word is that Lamberti has talked to some money folks about raising money and getting "Lamberti for Sheriff" t-shirts??

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. NONSENSE. ANYONE WHO KNOWS LAMBERTI KNOWS BETTER.[/quote:1hc7xiqy] I agree, but it would not be a bad idea to begin publicly promoting Lamberti, who is the most qualified and absolutely the best choice to take over this morale plagued agency. I give Lamberti a month or maybe two, to restore the morale in an agency that lost it's integrity when Jenne took over along with the three beasts from hell.

07-10-2007, 03:44 PM
I love Lamberti and would be thrilled to have him as sheriff. He's far and away the best guy for the job: however, I recently heard he previous battle with a halth issue has returned, and he may not want the hassle of the title of sheriff. Any info?

07-14-2007, 09:24 PM
ladies and gentleman, everyone knows that Lamberti is the best guy for the job. since he has so many supporters has anyone thought that the more you mention his name the more heat he catches for it. Since we want to help him out, then let's help him by not mentioning his name for sheriff any longer and give him the support necessary when its time.

Let's show our loyalty in a different way!!!

07-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I love Lamberti and would be thrilled to have him as sheriff. He's far and away the best guy for the job: however, I recently heard he previous battle with a halth issue has returned, and he may not want the hassle of the title of sheriff. Any info?

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT INFORMATION.

LAMBERTI IS FREE OF HIS PREVIOUS PROBLEM, HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW, AND SHARPER AND MORE ENTHUASTIC THAN EVER.

07-16-2007, 04:17 AM
I heard from a friend today that Maj Lamberti and another unidentified command level person recently traveled to Tallahassee to visit with Gov. Crist, at his request. Can anybody verify this? I also heard from someone at the SAO that Crist has contacted Judge Cynthis Imperato.

07-16-2007, 12:20 PM
I heard that after it rains, everything is wet....anybody verify that?

07-19-2007, 03:10 PM
I heard from a friend today that Maj Lamberti and another unidentified command level person recently traveled to Tallahassee to visit with Gov. Crist, at his request. Can anybody verify this? I also heard from someone at the SAO that Crist has contacted Judge Cynthis Imperato.Not so.

07-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I heard that after it rains, everything is wet....anybody verify that? Uhhhhhhhhhhh..... yes, but only if the rain is wet. This is the weather nerd reporting....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Major Lamberti is a great man. I would love to have him on my team. I would love to be on his team.

Lamberti, Creamer and A Deputy. Anyone of us could be sheriff and bring the others on as the top brass of BSO.

08-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Major Lamberti is a great man. I would love to have him on my team. I would love to be on his team.

Lamberti, Creamer and A Deputy. Anyone of us could be sheriff and bring the others on as the top brass of BSO.

NO, NO-ONE BUT LAMBERTI COULD BE SHERIFF. THANK YU! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

THE ITALIAN STALLION :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

12-09-2007, 02:32 PM
The most stand up guy I have worked for in 20 years at BSO. His loyality is unwaivering. His resume is outstanding. His stance on doing police work is exactly what true cops want and our county needs. Since his departure from Deerfield Beach the district has fallen apart. Jenne promoted him because he was getting to strong politically and he feared he could win an election if he remained in Deerfield Beach. He brought N. Lauderdale into the family and almost brought Hollywood over while he commanded those departments. Since he left Deerfield Beach there has been one Bozo after another as chief with the biggest Bozo there now.

Everyone get behind this guy. As someone who has worked for him and does not stand to gain anything by him gaining the seat of Sheriff I support him just so we can return our agency to the high caliber department we once were. Sheriff Al Lamberti, it has a great ring

Al if you do read this please consider the idea, your friends and co-workers want you to fix the damage done over the years since Navarro left.

01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
As someone who has seen just about all I want to see in the political arena of BSO over my 20 years. I know one simple thing, Al Lamberti has never played politics. He has even bucked the system a time or two. Now, he has disagreed in a politically prudent manner, but he has never sold out a single person who has worked with or for him. I challenge anyone to come out with a story to the contrary. I have worked for this guy, but I was not one of his inner circle guys and I would vote for him and actively campagin for him to gain office and not for anything other than to see a good guy be our leader.

The others are political hacks who would be no different than what we have had over the years. Padowitz is an lawyer, enough said!!! Goldberg a former Politically Connected Deputy under Navarro who left for some reason? Anyone know why? Please post if you know.

:D I agree with this post.

I have seen written here lately that this fourm should not be a bashing site and I agree. The inmature posts against Deputies, Sergeants, Chiefs and others is not productive. But good information that is supported by evidence, you guys remember that stuff it is what leads us to probable cause, should be discussed here so we can be an intelligent group of people and not a bunch of middle school cliques. Let's use good investigative technique prior to posting here. Make sure the story is true, has support and is not rumor. If it is a rumor state where you heard it. That way we can determine the gennisus of the rumor and either confirm it or debumk it. If we all followed these rules this could be a great site for information from district to district and unit to unit. :cop: :devil: