PDA

View Full Version : Electra Bustle

05-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey electra you hire all these micro-management people, but why don't you tell us about how you got into trouble at the Beach Club (BAR) on Siesta Key, when you worked for Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Didn't you leave shortly after?

05-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Do tell Bear what did she do?

05-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Electra Bustle never got in trouble at a Siesta Key bar. However, the former legal adviser at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office DID get into trouble at the bar. Electra Bustle did an outstanding job while she was at the SSO.

05-21-2007, 08:09 AM
...and a hush fell over the crowd while they awaited Bear's rendition of Carmen's night on Siesta Key...

05-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey electra you hire all these micro-management people, but why don't you tell us about how you got into trouble at the Beach Club (BAR) on Siesta Key, when you worked for Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Didn't you leave shortly after?

We agree. Alberto Gonzalez and Knight get a vote of no confidence only Gonzalez isn't claiming he had an affair with his protecter.

05-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Bear,

FYI, the person you refer to is an attorney with the initials G.T., and is no longer with the SSO as a result of the incident you refer to.

You can pick on your new Director if you choose, but as far as finding dirt, I am sorry to tell you, it just is not there!

05-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Bear,

FYI, the person you refer to is an attorney with the initials G.T., and is no longer with the SSO as a result of the incident you refer to.

You can pick on your new Director if you choose, but as far as finding dirt, I am sorry to tell you, it just is not there!

In the know...you're SO right---the "Deuce" is squeeky-clean"! :D

05-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Bear,

That's correct: our former legal adviser that got in trouble at Siesta Key was Gabby Taylor --- not Electra Bustle.