PDA

View Full Version : Creed

05-20-2007, 03:54 PM
I heard the lead singer of Creed Scott Stapp was arrested by District 7 for Domestic Assault. He had close to 30 assault rifles in his house.

05-20-2007, 06:12 PM
He pulled the same B/S when he lived in Miami.

05-21-2007, 06:44 PM
no it was district 1

05-21-2007, 07:08 PM
no it was district 1

How was it district one if his house is in Boca ???

05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
They reside in Boca. He was arested the first time for 38 and went back to house violating the RO. For some reason he wasnt arrested again the next day when the wife called....

05-22-2007, 07:14 PM
They reside in Boca. He was arested the first time for 38 and went back to house violating the RO. For some reason he wasnt arrested again the next day when the wife called....
how do you get arrested for a 38? 38 is a zulu.. you mean 31d?

booking blotter only shows one arrest. do you really know what youre talking about?

05-23-2007, 02:44 AM
When he was released he was never issued an RO. It was a No Contact Order. In his pre trial release he was able to return to his studio for work related purposes. His wife then went and obtained an RO compelling him to leave the residence entirely.

05-28-2007, 08:54 PM
D/S GEORGE LONG ASSISTED ON THE ARREST IN DISTRICT 7, it was district 7 get it right

05-28-2007, 10:41 PM
This is from columnist Scott Maxwwell's Taking Names blog, which was published this morning at www.orlandosentinel.com (http://www.orlandosentinel.com).

A few days after former Creed frontman Scott Stapp was arrested -- his wife telling 911 and the South Florida cops that she had called to their home that he was "wasted" and had thrown a bottle at her -- Stapp is trying to clear his name.

LocalLinks

Stapp, the Lake Highland Prep alum who lived in Central Florida until a couple of years ago, sent an e-mail this morning to (Orlando radio station) 105.9 FM morning DJ Drew Garabo. In it, he asks for forgiveness from his wife, Jaclyn -- while also saying everyone involved now wishes "they didn't get the police involved." (That may be true. But it's also true that domestic-violence experts are often skeptical of an accused party later says that the person who accused them now regrets doing so.) Wrote Stapp: "Things were stated to the police in the heat of anger that were not completely accurate."

Stapp also went on to apologize to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office for "calling them to our home (near Boca Raton) and taking them away from the very serious and dangerous job of protecting our community." And he said that he and his wife are seeking counseling and that he hopes the public and media will respect their privacy. You can read the full e-mail below ...

Subject: Stapp-Press Release/

Thank you Drew for your support. You and a friend in Tampa are the only 2 to get this...After you break it, can you put it on the AP wire for me. Let's plan a follow up call if u want?:) let me know when is good for you?

You have a Great heart Drew! Thank you bro:)

First of all I would like to express how thankfull and appreciative my family is for the tremendeous outpouring of love and support we have received during this insecure time in our marriage. I was shocked at how many have rallied around us.

I am truly sorry and seek forgiveness from my wife. As she has done the same seeking forgiveness from me. We both know we were wrong in how we handled the argument and in some of the allegations that were made.. Now we are tring to move forward as a family.

Things were stated to the police in the heat of anger that were not completely accurate. Things have been said to the media and reported after the fact that are not accurate as well.

As in most cases like this, the next day everyone is sorry and wishes they didn't get the police involved and said what they did about their partner. We are no different.

My wife and I love eachother very much and are activley seeking support to help us resolve this tough time and bring our loving family back together as one

Together, with counciling, as well as working on changing area's of our lives in a mutual effort to learn, grow, and mature positivley as a Mother, Father, Husband, Wife, and Spiritual human bieng, we will overcome this:)

We would also like to apologize to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Dept. for calling them to our home and taking them away from the very serious and dangerous job of protecting our community. Anyone that was effected negativly please forgive us as well?

We would also like to ask that the media please allow our family to heal during this painfull time and remember we have children. So please take that into consideration and respect our privacy and let this go. I know you would want the same if the tables were turned.

God Bless you.

Scott, Jaclyn, Milan and Jagger Stapp:)

05-28-2007, 10:43 PM
The wife of former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp said in a court document filed Monday that deputies called to the home for a domestic dispute found cocaine, marijuana and other drugs in her husband's car.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office made no mention of drugs in an arrest report released Monday. Sheriff's spokesman Paul Miller declined Tuesday to say whether deputies found drugs at Stapp's $4.9 million property west of Boca Raton. But Miller said his agency has opened another investigation connected to Sunday's incident. He would not give further details.

LocalLinks

"We opened a separate case relative to what was observed and transmitted orally to deputies at the scene. They initiated an investigation that is open and we can't comment on it," he said.

Stapp's wife, Jaclyn, made a similar allegation to sheriff's dispatchers Sunday morning when she said her husband threw a juice bottle at her, according to the 911 tape released Tuesday. The former Miss New York pleaded for help after the couple got into a fight over her husband staying out all night.

"He's hiding all the drugs. He's got a big bag of pot and a bag of dope," she frantically told a Sheriff's Office dispatcher.

She ranted that Stapp was still intoxicated when he came home.

"He's wasted," she said. "He's on drugs. He's on pot. There's a lot of drugs in the house."

Stapp's defense attorney, Robert Gershman, said there weren't drugs at the property.

"I don't know where that came from," he said. "It's questionable at best."

Other defense attorneys said statements to 911 dispatchers aren't always true. They said the same can be applied to restraining orders, like the one Jaclyn Stapp filed in court Monday against her husband, even though the documents are supposed to be sworn statements.

"It's not unusual for victims to say what they want," attorney Michael Salnick said, referring to 911 calls.

Deputies arrested Scott Stapp for felony aggravated assault, and he spent the night in county jail. Circuit Judge Cory Ciklin reduced the charge Monday to a misdemeanor assault and freed Stapp on supervised release, which requires him to check in weekly with counselors. The judge ordered the singer to avoid contact with his wife and barred him from entering their home except to use the recording studio there. He also ordered Stapp to undergo random drug testing.

Hours later, Circuit Judge Charles Burton granted Jaclyn Stapp a restraining order forbidding her husband from entering their house or her mother's Boca Raton home and staying away from her and their baby, Milan.

She alleged in the document that her husband is a drug addict with a bad temper. She said he threw a juice bottle at her head as hard as he could Sunday morning. She ducked and it hit the wall, making a dent, she said. On April 1, she added, he threw a baby's chair swing at her, leaving a black and blue mark on her body. On the same day, he threw a picture frame and broke a glass closet door. In addition, he broke the door to her bathroom in an attempt to get her, she said in the document.

Sunday's arrest was the latest trouble for Scott Stapp, who founded Creed, won a Grammy Award in 2000 for the song With Arms Wide Open and whose group sold 25 million records in the United States before breaking up in 2004. He was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness at the Los Angeles airport on his way to his 2006 honeymoon with Jaclyn. On Thanksgiving 2005, he got into a fight in a Baltimore hotel with members of the rock band 311.

The singer admitted to Rolling Stone magazine that he had struggled with drugs and was traveling with a "sobriety coach" on his latest solo tour.

Gershman could not be reached late Tuesday to comment on the restraining order but said the call to 911 Sunday was "motivated by selfishness over money and custody of at least one or both children." Scott Stapp has a son, Jagger, 8, from a previous relationship.

Jaclyn Stapp's attorney, Michael Gora, said she called for help out of fear.

"Her motivation in making the 911 call was to protect herself and the party's child Milan because she was in fear for her life, and for no other reason whatsoever."

06-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Judge modifies no-contact

order against ex-Creed singer

At the request of onetime Creed lead singer Scott Stapp's wife, a judge has agreed to modify a no-contact order prohibiting him from entering his home west of Boca Raton.

Following Stapp's arrest on a charge of assaulting his wife, Jaclyn, he was barred from any contact with her or their baby daughter.

At Jaclyn Stapp's request, Circuit Judge Sandra McSorley on Thursday signed an order modifying the order to no violent contact with Jaclyn Stapp, daughter Milan or Jaclyn Stapp's mother.

Scott Stapp, 33, was arrested Sunday after his wife called 911 and frantically reported he had thrown a bottle of orange juice at her. Jaclyn Stapp, who ducked, was not hurt during the incident.

06-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Who cares. This happens everyday of the week. Why would this be something that would be posted?????? get a life

06-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Who cares. This happens everyday of the week. Why would this be something that would be posted?????? get a life
Who cares? Looks like you do for clicking on this section.