PDA

View Full Version : DD

05-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Why was the DD link to the new web site removed ? It was not offensive and promised public records requests be shown.

Let be fair and return the link.

05-19-2007, 02:09 AM
how shameful that the post and link were removed. it suggests what many have been saying all along, that delucca himself is the moderator. how disgusting. don't let it stop you. you do not need the "link" itself. just type his name, "donald delucca", followed by ".com" and it will get you there (no spaces between names). if you are really friendly with him, you can type "don delucca", followed by ".com" and it too will get you to the site. i'll check if there is a "donnie delucca" and report back. quick, pass the word around, before the "Moderator" deletes this.

05-20-2007, 04:21 AM
what color is sm's badge? is it gold?

05-20-2007, 01:20 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to B.J. ( your union president ) for taking care of me once again. By removing that nasty new web site with my full name on it .com, don't worry B.J. I can still get your pal B.R. promoted again.

I know he is only a Major now but don't worry I will keep our deal in place, you know, the one where when I screw up and you save me and I have to promote your " Pal " one more rank.

Thanks again, I have to run now and save another client from being kidnapped, this new job is very hard, or is that something else thats hard and runs my life.

Donnie

05-20-2007, 03:54 PM
thanks for clering that up. i was beginning to think that it was just coincidental.

05-20-2007, 06:10 PM
WOW,

let the truth be said and set your soul free................

The truth may hurt at times, but if sure feels so when its out in the open.

05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
gold

05-24-2007, 04:11 PM
where's donnie? who cares! anyone notice who well things are going without him in charge? how about roll call this morning? finally a chief who appears sincere and competent instead of totally about himself. I agree with you, Che. Don D was the worst chief in more than 20 years here in my opinion. even worse than Huber for those who can remember that far back. he leaves knowing that he has the respect of no one. we all know what went on in his public and private life. he survived because the men and women in the lower ranks picked up the slack for the higher rank and because he had city officials and city manager snowed. he had the promise of being the best chief and instead leaves as the laughing stock of this police department. he was a failure here and will be a failure wherever he goes. so let us move on and wish Carlos the best. he will need it. Don D has set him up for failure. Don D would want nothing else than to see Carlos fail. let us do our very best and show the world what we can do with a good, caring , competent chief instead of a selfish, self centered, arrogant, vindictive, arrogant, incompetent chief. i say move on! if this helps ask yourself if you would trade places with Don D. everyone I ask says the same thing, no, not even for a minute. be carefuls and have a safe weekend.

05-24-2007, 08:17 PM
can we please stop talking bout delucca and go back to saying nice things about me please?

05-25-2007, 02:43 AM
???

06-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Chief Donnie De Lucca
He is a consummate law enforcement professional with an uncompromising commitment to duty and honor, as well as a motivational leader who guides by example and inspires loyalty and exceptional performance.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES.

07-06-2007, 01:52 PM
For the record, I did not write that last reply under which my name was used. If you have to say something-step up and use your own name....Wimp.

07-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Hey moderator (donnie), now you take out the recent post asking about the delucca website? come on - not fair again. you owe the readers an explanation.