PDA

View Full Version : Current DEP Salaries, by Indivual

05-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Question:

Is there a web site that you can go to that would provide DEP Law Enforcement current salaries?

Don’t want starting salaries shown on your Home Page, but rather what individuals are making at this time. I would like to look at these records under the Public Information Act.

Would also like to find in your budget the allocation of what you refer to as OPS, much like the FHP Hire Back Program. I hoped that it would also be broken down into areas of the state much like our Troop assignments, but that might be asking too much.

Any thoughts, or would you to like to see what we are paying for?

05-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Question:

Is there a web site that you can go to that would provide DEP Law Enforcement current salaries?

Don’t want starting salaries shown on your Home Page, but rather what individuals are making at this time. I would like to look at these records under the Public Information Act.

Would also like to find in your budget the allocation of what you refer to as OPS, much like the FHP Hire Back Program. I hoped that it would also be broken down into areas of the state much like our Troop assignments, but that might be asking too much.

Any thoughts, or would you to like to see what we are paying for?

Your not gonna get those answers on here. Try Tallahssee personel office

05-19-2007, 12:30 AM
"Any thoughts, or would you to like to see what we are paying for? Now that's a clear question. Do I want to see what we are paying for? Makes no sense to me. None of us make a lot of money, hell some of qualify for food stamps. HB73 might help you all out, but be careful what you wish for.

Continue to "wander" :lol: on that highway and be safe out there!

05-22-2007, 03:30 AM
You said it yourself in your first post..All DEP officer's salaries (along with any other law enforcement officer) ARE public record. I doubt there is a website. But if you make a request under the public information act, they will have to provide you the information.

05-22-2007, 02:36 PM
FPP Bureau Chief: 91k

05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Just call our finance and accounting dept. in Tallahassee and start there.

06-11-2007, 04:24 PM
FPP Bureau Chief: 91k

Now we have the$ to hire 3 more officers!