PDA

View Full Version : Major Taylor Retiring

05-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Major Taylor is retiring in the immediate future. He has already submitted his memo.

Who will take his place?

Captain Not in custody-worst DUI of all time-I did it because the chief told me to and the jury took less then an hour to say NOT GUILTY Richardville, Captain Carnigey Hall, or Captain stone face-tree stand in Moyerism?

05-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I also hear that there are a few more stupervisors leaving soon.... Possibly Lt. Wayne "I am the best" Boulier, or Lt. Greg "I had a heart attack but am too stubborn to retire" Mize.... Even the good ol' Chief himself is looking to the North... We can only dream of a better place without them... hmmmmmm.......

05-22-2007, 08:53 PM
hey insider
better check your source. All 3 are staying.

05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I would rather see another Lt ( :x ) leave. At least the two above still care about the workers and take care of thier people

05-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Wow fireplug - if you think those "supervisors" care about their people - you must either be K-9 or work intraining, cuz if you are not a dog or work a dog and do whatever he says, Mize could not care less about you... If you aren't of some use or he can't use you to get somewhere, then Bouiler could not care less about you - but thenagain by your comments - you are obviously a new guy who doesn't know their history.. Just ask around... Hmmmmmm - let me see - let's see how Bouiler's clearance rate was in the DB..... ?? And The Chief? He cares about his guys???? no comment.........

05-23-2007, 03:15 AM
Hey, insider. What exactly have you done to make this place a better place to work? You sound like an old, retired on duty, slug who has been bitter since being told to do your job. How's the Mobil doing every night?? What kind of piece of sh it wishes ill will on a guy who almost died? This place would be so much better without useless empty uniforms like you.

05-23-2007, 03:57 AM
I lolve myself and I'm not going anywhere!

05-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Hey "Hitman" - I did not anywhere wish ill will on him - read my post.... I just said that if you are not K-9 or were never K-9 - he has no use for you.... Guess it's hard to understand that when you are too busy milking a call on day shift. Oh well....

05-23-2007, 08:16 PM
I also hear that there are a few more stupervisors leaving soon.... Possibly Lt. Wayne "I am the best" Boulier, or Lt. Greg "I had a heart attack but am too stubborn to retire" Mize.... Even the good ol' Chief himself is looking to the North... We can only dream of a better place without them... hmmmmmm.......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...no ill will there.

05-24-2007, 04:51 AM
Yes Hitman, it is confirmed , you are a moron... By saying what I said doesn't wish ill will on them, it is a statement about the current state of miscontent our Dept. is in, as in it would be a better place to work if they were to retire.... Wow ......

05-24-2007, 04:56 AM
And you are a useless jackass who probably hasn't lifted a finger to make your work environment a better place (apart from complaining about bosses and crying when you don't get your way). Hopefully, you'll have a heart attack and we can all celebrate. Keep up the great work, you're a star. Take care, comb your hair.

05-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Wow - no ill will - and your wishing for me to have a heart attack.... ??Shows your true colors....

05-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Have two heart attacks...and then fall down a flight of stairs with broken glass all over them. How's that?

05-27-2007, 04:09 PM
easy brugman