PDA

View Full Version : O'hara out of race

05-17-2007, 08:47 PM
I just heard that Pat O'hara has decided not to run for Sheriff. Anyine know anything about this............Oh, wait I'll just wait for Pat to responsed. If this is true lets all CHEER!!!!!!!!!!

05-18-2007, 12:09 AM
I just heard that Pat O'hara has decided not to run for Sheriff. Anyine know anything about this............Oh, wait I'll just wait for Pat to responsed. If this is true lets all CHEER!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard the rumor as well, however I can't confirm nor deny it.

10-9
05-18-2007, 06:24 PM
I would have to say no if you read his comments in the PB Post or on there website he is still bent on embarrassing himself and his family
See Pat has always cared one thing that is himself just look at his past every time he has messed up or someone has taken him to task he complains and says everybody is picking on me.
So looking at he comments since the release of the IA report I will have to say he is still running…
So we have more time to hear his complaining on how everyone at PBSO picked on him.

05-19-2007, 01:31 AM
that he would stop coming on this site and posting but he continues to do it...so why would we really think he would suddenly be smart enough to quit the Sheriff race? He probably started that rumor himself trying to get attention...since he thinks he is all that.