PDA

View Full Version : Union...Shmunion

05-16-2007, 09:23 PM
It dosen't matter who the union is, so get over it. IUPA got us the 40hr week, PBA got us mustaches, FAST gets us towels, whatever. None of these have a lick of juice when it comes to the representatives going up for their "sessions" and try to figure out how best to protect the real big special interest groups. To that end, as voters, stop voting for these people! Next election no more incumbents. I would rather see a house and senate full of rookies then the fat cats that have parked themselves in t-town for the past years. all we have to show for it is higher taxes, & higher insurance.
On a front closer to home, "Carmen" Electra can be the hero in alot of this for FHP. Agency budgets can fund alot of things "Carmen"! Slide some of those #'s around, bet you can at least squeeze a cost of living bump out to the troopers. I know, I know, the DL examiners need to be compensated for their disaster responses, and shift work.
Col (cost of living) Knight.....I know that you are banging on "Carmen's" door trying to get some money for you Troopers!

DON'T LET THE LEADERS OF DHSMV OR FHP PASS THE BUCK!!!!!
THEY CAN HELP OUT WHEN THE LEGISLATURES DON'T !!!!!!

05-19-2007, 04:07 PM
It dosen't matter who the union is, so get over it. IUPA got us the 40hr week, PBA got us mustaches, FAST gets us towels, whatever. None of these have a lick of juice when it comes to the representatives going up for their "sessions" and try to figure out how best to protect the real big special interest groups. To that end, as voters, stop voting for these people! Next election no more incumbents. I would rather see a house and senate full of rookies then the fat cats that have parked themselves in t-town for the past years. all we have to show for it is higher taxes, & higher insurance.
On a front closer to home, "Carmen" Electra can be the hero in alot of this for FHP. Agency budgets can fund alot of things "Carmen"! Slide some of those #'s around, bet you can at least squeeze a cost of living bump out to the troopers. I know, I know, the DL examiners need to be compensated for their disaster responses, and shift work.
Col (cost of living) Knight... :devil: ..I know that you are banging on "Carmen's" door trying to get some money for you Troopers!

DON'T LET THE LEADERS OF DHSMV OR FHP PASS THE BUCK!!!!!
THEY CAN HELP OUT WHEN THE LEGISLATURES DON'T !!!!!!