PDA

View Full Version : Put up or Shut up....

05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
pitiful.......

Either find the hard evidence, spelled out and packaged together or leave the CHief alone to build a agency.

Sniper techniques only show your immaturity. Who is actually doing anything about anything? Just the Chief is taking chances and gathering stuff that you guys cry about not having and then when he does get them you come on here and wine about how he got it.....Has he committed a crime or even a city procedure violation......Show the proof or shut up.

Has he abused an employee or caused a monetary harm to the city, is he ready to be suid by someone becuase of his purchasing procedure? ....NO..If he has then you guys are too lazy to spell it out or find the evidence.....shut up

You buch of cry babies.

05-16-2007, 08:05 PM
You my friend are plain stupid did you not read the many broken laws????? I put up so shut up, it is spelled out what you want it in a folder with daisies on it????? You are as dumb as you look

05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
sticks and stones clemmey......

Your come backs are as weak as your accusations.

Your wasting everyone's time with this.....you got nothing....zilch.....you can't make anything stick....I vote for the chief....at least he admits when he is wrong.

05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Aww truth does hurt, hopefully enough people read the post before it was deleted. Thanks for the support, and since you are a supporter I will let you in on a little secret. Chief can request things to be deleted from here but he cant request deletions from FDLE! he he he he ha ha ha BUSTED!

Love ya! Mean it! Clem

Oh sure...here is a little gem....Nothing like an accusation that doesn't really mean an accusation....Just a little inuendo that may mean something but doesn't realyy or it could but who knows.? You don't have anything clem.

Im not mad at you anymore....I feel pity and sympathy for your lack of courage and integrity.

05-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I have taught you well obie 1 talk in circles, you are doing great but one thing, breath and take your time you being frustrated just makes it much harder for people to understand you. I am so relieved that you arnt mad at me I was getting worried maybe we can have dinner and compare my notes to yours, you may want to schedule it because we will be there a while... love ya mean it Bazarro Clem

05-16-2007, 09:00 PM
I would like to have dinner with you....I'll buy.

Bring your notes and if there IS something there then how about we get it together to send to the right people....If NOT, then you will agree to be quiet.

name the date, time and location and I'll be there.

05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Okay Monday 7:00 A.M at Barb's if your buying I am flying, just a thought I cant believe the hospital lets you use their computer to type this!!!! Are you Busted? Listen Lady I wont agree on anything right now until you are open minded, by the way you confirmed it about the chief comming on here and calling the people he works with sniveling little brats, or is that just pillow talk?

05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
why has the city allowed these things to happen. I can remember when Cheif Eiland and Howell were around and cant even think of a time when the City Police Department was upside down, or for that part having the laws/policies broken. The police Department was very tight nit and the policies were followed. Every Officer enjoyed coming to work and would even come in early and work with the each other or stay late to help one another. I dont know what the hell this new Cheif has done but i do know by reading all this that something has to happen or their will not be a Police Department. I have to say i agree with Clem maybe he should be the next Cheif of Police for the City of Zephyrhills. Wake up city council and city manager it is time to look at this matter before it is to late.....

05-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Buford you hit it on the head my friend.... see he can run and he can hide but I will always have ZPD on my side!

I was wondering wheres bazarro clem been? I hope I didnt get her in trouble with her work by calling her out. She's the only one who sticks up for him and doesnt do a good job at it! Oh well I will explain to her on Monday how to be more discrete and not let her emotions get away from her.... Clem is everywhere he sees all!!!!!

05-18-2007, 12:46 AM
what do you mean cry babies. these guys are out there working the field and doing there job with no help from the so called chief. what are you doing sleeping with the old man. Build an agency? he couldn't build a house made from legos w/o directions. he is sad. time to retire. old dogs should just stay on the porch, lick there nuts and itch fleas.

C HAUVINIST
H ELPLESS
I NEQUALITY
E GOCENTRIC
F AILURE

WHAT A LEADER!!!!!!! WHERE DID THE CITY GET THIS GUY ANYWAY.

05-18-2007, 02:34 AM
Virgil, i don"t have the words for the Police Department. It looks like the Chief is circling the drain (because he is a steamer) and i hope he does not take the rest of the P.D. down with it. Hopefully City Council will act real soon or maybe a vote of "No Confidence " from the Union members will get the chief out. It is a real shame that the chief is running all the officers off that has many years behind them. He has ran off two officers that would equal out to 30 years of experience between the two of them. Give me a ***damn break it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out where the problem is stemming from. 8) [/img]

05-18-2007, 12:00 PM
A good indicator of how an administrator will do for the agency financially would be to look at the administrator's own personal finances.

Is he financially responsible in his private life? Living from paycheck to Paycheck or a poor history or past bankruptcy may be an indicator of lower maturity levels.....

Is he loyal to his personal committments?

Does this person genuinely and consistently look for opportunities to make financial recommendations while working within the standard policies of the company?

Does your administrator have the integrity to accept his mistakes and then to make improvements from that?

Does your administrator maintain a positive, focused attitude in pursuing a goal despite obstacles and failures?

In the midst of turmoil and confusion, can your administrator maintain an inner calmness? Fits of rage or public display of inappropriate anger is a warning sign of immaturity.

05-18-2007, 12:07 PM
The Chief's personal finances or number of failed relationships are no one else's business except the Chief adn his current spouse.

I've listened to you guys talk about the chief in horrible ways but now you have gone too far.

clem, i don't where you are getting all of this information but you shouldn't try to pretend you know what is going on inside the personal space of the chief. He is doing the best that he can to maintain a good agency and you guys are ruining it.

i bet if you compared him to previous chief's personal situations you wouldn't see alot of difference. leave him alone then.

05-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Just a note there are many clems out there, FYI clem is everywhere. Like the bazarro clem is the Mrs, many of the clems work with chefy so thats where the personal info is comming from if he'd keep his mouth shut and not talk about his personal info at work maybe everyone wouldnt know about it, that should be your next pillow talk conversation tell him to shut his mouth!
It's no one elses business except for chefy and current wife? Funny thats what the last wife said at one time... We are ruining it, no no no lady have you got that backwards gees open your eyes are you kidding me, so you are saying its everyone else thats lying? Everyone else goes against policy? No respect for chefy and thats everyone else's fault you are as blind as he.... I would love to do a poll leave all of ZPD, chefy AND FAMILY out to see what percentage of citizens have confidence in chefy I gurantee it will not go to double digits!
Now chefy's wife is bashing the past chiefs? Come on now thats weak!

Now remember Clemy Clem is watching you (HE'S EVERYWHERE HE'S EVERYWHERE)

Well by for now I have a meeting with Harvard Clem, Clem, Clem 1, Clem 2, Clem 3 etc...... but I havnt forgotten about our meeting.
Love ya mean it Clem.