PDA

View Full Version : Delray Shooting IA is ready to go

05-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Pat be careful, be really careful. The Delray shooting IA is now available for review. It don't look too good for you............................

05-20-2007, 04:07 AM
How come O hasn't been around lately?????? I guess this is just another incident he can't defend himself against. Looks like his lack of integrity and truthfulness prevail once again.

05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
O........kiss any dreams of a political career goodbye. You couldn't handle being a supervisor in PBSO, much less anything higher. Enjoy your retirement!!!!!!!!!!

05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]Ol.......kiss any dreams of a political career goodbye. You couldn't handle being a supervisor in PBSO, much less anything higher. Enjoy your retirement!!!!!!!!!

So True!!

05-21-2007, 03:33 AM
IA did a great job getting through this investigation. The Sun Sentinnel tried to make it seem like an election ploy. Facts are the facts. He should retire. Oh, I think he has. Thank goodness.

05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
IA couldnt find anything.....I am NOT an O fan, but I know many would agree IA writes and investigates only what they WANT to. This IA aside there are Many corrupt IA reports mostly due to the people working up there. And no I have never been subject of one as of yet, but I have heard it straight from their mouths. They brag about their "creative writing skills" "the sheriff reads only what they want him to" and oh the confidential things they can leak when they have a beer or two. Nepoleon syndrom seems to be a very catching disease up there. And you know what....they get away with it all, because IA investigates IA (or their own family members). Again, in no way am I defending you Mr. O...speaking of the process solely.

05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
"havetosay" you are uninformed to say the least. You definately are not a cop here at PBSO. If so, you would know about our IA staff. These people would never cover anything up. You should stay on your own messed up police dept website and stay off ours.

05-21-2007, 09:04 PM
where did this "havetosay" come from? He should go back to his cell. Those guys and gals up in IA would run circles around him in anything he tried. He should get his act together before he opens his mouth again. We all know this IA staff is the finest, most competant in a long while. They are not head hunters in any sense of the word. "havetosay is not a PBSO deputy, that is for sure.

05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
This "havetosay" character is a moron. I happen to know the IA sergeants very well. I know not one of them goes drinking beers or just has happened to tell this moron about creative writing or any confidential info. They wouldn't be seen around a loser like this guy. We won't be seen around a loser like this also. IA is the best it has been forever.

05-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Okay you guys are laying it on pretty thick...a little obvious your sticking up for yourself. I have never heard any positive feedback before regarding IA, so I would have to agree. I have been around awhile and I have heard certain IA sgts openly speaking about confidential things. I can only go off of what I have heard from the horses mouth.