PDA

View Full Version : LAKE PARK

05-15-2007, 02:12 PM
WHATS NEW AT LAKE PARK?

05-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Bad crime rate bad neighborhood on congress walmart the number one place for folks to hang out at... cause more trouble...... no cops i think four or five patrol lake park oh wait palmbeach gardens is taking pbso calls now because pbso has no cops in district 10 from what we see so nothing new same old junk. Lakepark the next rivieria beach....

05-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Bad crime rate bad neighborhood on congress walmart the number one place for Dark folks to hang out at... cause more trouble...... no cops i think four or five patrol lake park oh wait palmbeach gardens is taking pbso calls now because pbso has no cops in district 10 from what we see so nothing new smae old crap lakepark the next rivieria beach....

You can't spell. Palm Beach Gardens needs to learn how to take their own calls because in Lake Park I've taken more calls for them that they refuse than they've ever taken for me. Typical wealthy city police department, take the calls that make you look good and pass off the bad ones. Apparently you don't have a clue about what's going on because Palm Beach Gardens can't take calls outside their city. Do yourself a favor don't speak about things you know nothing about and find a spell check.

05-18-2007, 09:57 PM
What the matter with King COY????? He wont get with "The Gardens" and have them take the calls in their area???

05-19-2007, 02:30 AM
What the matter with King COY????? He wont get with "The Gardens" and have them take the calls in their area???

The captain has nothing to do with it. Per the Fla constitution, the Sheriff's office cannot refuse a call. As for Gardens, they are a good department, however I know several times I've taken calls they refused. There are a lot of county pockets, and we all know Wal-Mart is messed up. The parking lot is gardens, and the building is Lake Park. As for the man saying there isn't enough Deputies, that's Lake Park's problem. If they wanted more protection, they have to pay more for to the contract. I worked in Lake Park when we had our own PD and the citizens would complain that there wasn't enough officer then either. Now there is double coverage and they still complain. Crime increases has nothing to do with PBSO. Wellington saw a big increase in crime because they opened the mall. Palm Beach Gardens has reported an increase in robberies because of the mall. We took over Royal Palm and crime has dropped. As an example if PBSO were to take over the town of Palm Beach which will never happen, the city's crime rate would not increase. Everywhere is seeing a increase in crime, even Palm Beach Gardens. It has to do with the change in time and influx of different people. PBSO took over Belle Glade and even though there is better service there is always going to be crime. You could put a Deputy on every street corner and crime will still increase. I mean look at what borders Lake Park, Riviera Beach. We all know how good their PD is. So give it a break, Lake Park's crime rate is not the fault of the police. As a whole this nation saw a huge increase in violent crimes Orlando taking the lead with a 256% increase over last year. Blaming the cops for crime is like blaming doctors for cancer. I hate to say it, but Lake Park isn't a wealthy city. It seems the cities like Boca, Palm Beach, and Palm Beach Gardens who are wealthier cities have a lower crime rate. It Gardens had the same area as Riviera Beach there would be plenty of crime.

05-19-2007, 02:09 PM
I worked in Lake Park for a few years when it still LPPD. I never thought it would grow like it has.

Good Luck Guys. It was a fun town!

Stay Safe.

05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
I too used to work in Lake Park when it was a Pd. We had fun back then. Everyone knew the Lake Park guys and girls meant business. It was said, many times if you're going to commit a crime DON'T do it in Lake Park. For the most part we all got along and did our jobs. Good or bad i kinda miss that place. At least the way it used tobe. I still say the Lake Park police dept. produced some of the best COPs in the county.

05-21-2007, 03:11 PM

The captain has nothing to do with it. Per the Fla constitution, the Sheriff's office cannot refuse a call.

The SO cant refuse a call Tough guy! ! But the Captain DOES have recourse.....He can get with the Admin at Gardens and get the problem resolved. Its houldnt take much more than a phone call. Lord knows if a mere LT tied to handle it, Coy Boy would be all over him.

05-21-2007, 05:04 PM
toy has the place locked down 10-8

05-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Ya I'm laughing at some people on this board Lake park is bad just like it's neighbor why in gods name would they build a Walmart in the heartland of the ghetto (oh wait all walmarts are in the heartland of the ghetto...... whats next mangonia park next to tiffney lake thats a good place to build another walmart hey we can knock down mangonia park pds building it's not like they have cops anyways ... they can all go hang out over at winndixie everytime they have a shoplift they send the whole Dept.... now pbso is in there luckly theres some what of a dept

05-22-2007, 05:46 PM
toy has the place locked down 10-8

Yea...Toy has it locked down......Thats why we are handling calls for Gardens...because we are SOOOOOOO 10-8. Gardens is collecting taxes on their part.....let them protect it.