PDA

View Full Version : Many broken Laws

05-15-2007, 02:08 AM
Ordinance no.86704 Section 9

Formal bid procedure; All equipment with a cost exceeding ten thousand dollars shall be purchaced by a formal, written contract and/or purchase order from the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, after due notice inviting bids; provided, however, that the city council shall have the authority to waive execution of formal contract in cases where it deems it advisable to do so.

Section 18
Unauthorized Purchases; It shall be unlawful for any city council member or employee to order the purchace of any equipment within the purview of this ordinance other than through the purchacing agent, unless other wise authorized herein, and any purchase made contrary to the provisions hereof shall not be approved and the city shall not be bound thereby. Exceptions prohibited. There shall be no exception by any department under the city council to the above provision, except as maybe specifically authorized by the city manager, in writing, stating the reasons for set exceptions.

Section 20
Open Market Procedures; anything over one thousand five hundred dollars total must have at least three competitive quotes.

Mr Unhappy PD lets get specific here. The equipment are consoles everybody is talking about them chefy broke the law again when he failed to follow the open market procedures. And I agree with you the Captain shouldve been the Chief along time ago.

I will break it down in Clem terms for you chefy. CHEFY YOU BROKE THE LAW! Because you went off the state contract the cars shouldve been out to bid. If it had gone out to bid the tax payers may have saved money but your arrogance probably cost us more.
Your ignorance got you through the first one with a little embarrassment remember the tasers!
The council president already warned you about doing this, you may as well pack your bags and hit the road.
You can go to the Culinary institute when you get canned and work at waffle house!

Chefy, chefy what you did was make a big messy, you say you didnt know, you say it was foggy, its probably all of the lies you've told its got to make your mind groggy. The problem with the tasers were on you and you alone, and all you could say was I should've known. Now this! You went out of purchacing policy again and again, were you not warned about this, MAN where have you been. When you open your mouth all you spew are lies, just want to let you know their all stupid stories that nobody buys, to cover this up you will need a shovel and a rake, you remember how you did it last time o'course you do cause your a sloppy, sneaky snake. It's not over I'm not done not by a long shot, just face it chefy Clem's now getting hot and I will not rest until you are caught! This is for all the citizens I am just making them aware, I told them who you are, the one loosing his hair...

Clem for Sheriff!!!

05-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Posted: 02/27/07 20:33:23 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZEPHYRHILLS - He messed up, Russell Barnes told the city council Monday night.

"I'm sorry I let you down," the police chief said in explaining how he skirted city policy to order a batch of Tasers for his officers.

At the heart of the issue is not that Barnes ordered the 34 stun guns, but that he did so without seeking council approval.

He placed the $50,000 order on Dec. 29 and then, on Jan. 22, retroactively asked for the council's OK. The thing is, he didn't say it was a retroactive request.

He told the council then that he planned to buy the Tasers, when they already were sitting at the police station.

"You asked for permission when they'd already been delivered. That's kind of hard to swallow," council President Clyde Bracknell told the chief, who looked browbeaten as he stood at the podium. "I feel like when you talk about trust, it does make us wonder, 'Well, is this the first time? The third time?'

"

The chief said he had good intentions when he placed the order. If he did so by Dec. 29, he would save about $1,100 because by Jan. 2, the next business day, the price would go up.

"I ordered on the day that I ordered to save money," Barnes explained. "That was an error on my part, an honest mistake. It was a mistake nonetheless and I apologize for the error."

05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Lets look at the photo memory for one min shall we...
He first starts off with ohhh feel sorry for me, "I'm sorry I let you down"? that is a coward statement, why didnt you say what you said before was "I wanted to get the bid in before the new year I will eventually put in a request" you knew it was wrong!
Then almost a month later he put in a request for the tasers, accident? I think not because he failed to mention it was a retroactive request. He reminds me of the fat little kid who sneeks cookies and he is down to the last one and runs into the livingroom and says "Mom can I have this last cookie", with chocolate on his face. WHY ASK YOU DID IT ANY WAY THEY WERE ALREADY AT THE STATION!
The city president said it perfectly, when you talk about trust, is this the first time? Did he say yes? Because it was the first time, the first time he got caught!
Then it goes on to say it was an honest mistake, NO IT WAS NOT AN HONEST MISTAKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES!

Now let me point out the oxymorons in these statements
Trust and chefy.... thats 1
good intentions and chefy .... thats 2
honest and chefy ... theres #3
apology and chefy ... #4
and last but not least............
chefy being sorry..... well nix that one I have to give that one to the old goat.

And there it is my friends its revealed chefy is an oxymoron minus the oxy...
Clem for chief editor.....

05-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Ordinance no.86704 Section 9

Formal bid procedure; All equipment with a cost exceeding ten thousand dollars shall be purchaced by a formal, written contract and/or purchase order from the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, after due notice inviting bids; provided, however, that the city council shall have the authority to waive execution of formal contract in cases where it deems it advisable to do so.

Section 18
Unauthorized Purchases; It shall be unlawful for any city council member or employee to order the purchace of any equipment within the purview of this ordinance other than through the purchacing agent, unless other wise authorized herein, and any purchase made contrary to the provisions hereof shall not be approved and the city shall not be bound thereby. Exceptions prohibited. There shall be no exception by any department under the city council to the above provision, except as maybe specifically authorized by the city manager, in writing, stating the reasons for set exceptions.

Section 20
Open Market Procedures; anything over one thousand five hundred dollars total must have at least three competitive quotes.

Mr Unhappy PD lets get specific here. The equipment are consoles everybody is talking about them chefy broke the law again when he failed to follow the open market procedures. And I agree with you the Captain shouldve been the Chief along time ago.

I will break it down in Clem terms for you chefy. CHEFY YOU BROKE THE LAW! Because you went off the state contract the cars shouldve been out to bid. If it had gone out to bid the tax payers may have saved money but your arrogance probably cost us more.
Your ignorance got you through the first one with a little embarrassment remember the tasers!
The council president already warned you about doing this, you may as well pack your bags and hit the road.
You can go to the Culinary institute when you get canned and work at waffle house!

Chefy, chefy what you did was make a big messy, you say you didnt know, you say it was foggy, its probably all of the lies you've told its got to make your mind groggy. The problem with the tasers were on you and you alone, and all you could say was I should've known. Now this! You went out of purchacing policy again and again, were you not warned about this, MAN where have you been. When you open your mouth all you spew are lies, just want to let you know their all stupid stories that nobody buys, to cover this up you will need a shovel and a rake, you remember how you did it last time o'course you do cause your a sloppy, sneaky snake. It's not over I'm not done not by a long shot, just face it chefy Clem's now getting hot and I will not rest until you are caught! This is for all the citizens I am just making them aware, I told them who you are, the one loosing his hair...

Clem for Sheriff!!!

You are abviously not a cop and if you were you are not a good one. You call this as proving that our Chief committed a crime? I can site an ordinance or law that points to you as a slanderer or if you prefer a libal technition.....Clem, you are a joke. pee or get off the pot. put your case together and take it to someone in authority or just sit down and be quiet and let the chief run the show....Your sniper techniques only show your immaturity.....take it to the next level and back up your accusations....if you are worried about your reputation then spell it out and annonymously send the packet of proof to the attorney general or state attorney....you goof. You are certainly no hero.

You won't be able to actually prove nothing.....Not even a spit on the sidewalk ticket....you are way too lazy and too much of a coward to take this to the next level....leave the chief alone....your just making us all tired.

05-16-2007, 08:19 PM
MY GOSH MAN WHY THE ANGER?
I have never claimed to be an officer bout time someone recognized! Slanderer/Libal? Telling the truth is not slander nor libal so site away my fellow friend. Sniper techniques? You watch CSI too much you wanna be, listen you dont worry about what I am doing with all my info its going to the right people, why should I be quiet, am I stepping on toes now? I will be able to show everything you just sit back and wait.
What? Now you give tickets to people who spit on sidewalks talk about ignorance.... Why is it making you tired? What do you know about this?

Listen it will come when it comes I will do this on my terms because I can so dont you fret and take some kind yoga class you have too much anger!!!

05-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Listen it will come when it comes I will do this on my terms because I can so dont you fret and take some kind yoga class you have too much anger!!!

That's awful noble of you Clem...You cry that so many are hurting and Whaaaaa......"We need help".....boo hoo. The CHief said it best when he described you all as sniveling little brats....as usual...He is right

but you have your terms.....If the cheif has done something wrong then get him corrected....But you don't have anything...do you? just a bunch of weak accusations that put together don't mean anything...

05-16-2007, 08:44 PM
I told you I will, why dont you stop wasting tax payers money by riding the clock and do something productive...Who said people are hurting are YOU ACCUSING me of saying something I didnt. Now aint that the pot calling the kettle black? If their weak then they are weak but you getting pissed off about it dont sound like they are weak. Yes I will take that title Clem the Noble One! Thanks

05-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Ahh...Take it if you want.....It's no more true then the filth you are spreading about the chief.

Noble....AHHHH.....you are a sniper without a clue

05-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Filth is so harsh Bro' but say what you may I can handle it