PDA

View Full Version : Stalking the deceased

05-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Ok... if ANYONE here knows Tina Conley , let her know that Matt's family appreciates the fact that she pays her respects to him , however... however... its going a bit too far. This lady is neither close friend of family of Matt's. She does not know his family and MAYBE has seen Matt once or twice a year. Her posts on the Ledger site make it sound like she was Matt's long lost soulmate and that is about infuriating to the family. So if anyone knows her..... tell her to get a new hobby. Mouring by proxy is NOT working very well for her.

05-13-2007, 08:21 PM
AMEN! PLEASE get a life Tina....You act like a close friend...Matt MAYBE saw you once twice at the most a year. So you grew up next door to the Williams...get over it and quit stalking him on the Ledger.

05-14-2007, 12:28 PM
I'll add to the comments! Tina, please quit calling him Matthew, I know of NO ONE that ever called him Matthew other than maybe his mom, but surely no one he worked with!!! Get a life will ya

05-16-2007, 03:55 AM
i just went to the ledger guestbook. that tina is psycho. what's up? get a grip... it's disgusting. :shock:

05-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Perhaps a misguided bimbo but I'm sure she means well. Think of what Matt would do or say ...... give her some slack ...... that's what he'd do.

05-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I could see giving her some slack if she was a little less stalkish (sounds good) . Every day she pretends shes been his best friend from the day they were in diapers. If she didnt make it sound like they were having an affair then yeah she could get some slack. But my GOD this lady is WHACKED OUT of her freakin mind!! So no I dont think Matt would say give her some slack he would probably say take away her keyboard and take her to Peace River where she can play with everyone elses imaginary friends.

05-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Wow, I went through the book and see what you mean!

Good point ....... that's got to be irritating to Matt's family.

05-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I could see giving her some slack if she was a little less stalkish (sounds good) . Every day she pretends shes been his best friend from the day they were in diapers. If she didnt make it sound like they were having an affair then yeah she could get some slack. But my GOD this lady is WHACKED OUT of her freakin mind!! So no I dont think Matt would say give her some slack he would probably say take away her keyboard and take her to Peace River where she can play with everyone elses imaginary friends.

how do you know that there wasnt some sort of relationship, Matt was a great guy, but not God

05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Yah that whole situation seems wierd to me too. It seems that there is a little more there than just a childhood crush. I hope I'm wrong but you never know!

05-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Where there's smoke.....

05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
First of all this lady is married.. second of all... shes REALLLLY not his type. and no he was NOT GOD but he dam sure was nothing other then a few time a year acquaintence to this lady and whoever you are should have your head examined for saying so.

05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
First of all this lady is married.. second of all... shes REALLLLY not his type. and no he was NOT GOD but he dam sure was nothing other then a few time a year acquaintence to this lady and whoever you are should have your head examined for saying so.

05-16-2007, 07:14 PM

Chill out dude....

05-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Okay, I finally looked at the memorial page. Alll I can say is wow.

This woman obviously needs help. Everyone does miss Matt and as much as he is on all our minds, we dont write 1-3 messages a day. This is making her sound like she is fantasizing him.

I'm trying to figure out how to put this but I'm going to try and explain it, hopefully itll help so bear with me.

Maybe this is the first time in her life that someone she knows died that their death created such tragedy and hurt to a very large amount of people that she put her name forward because she feel that because she knows him, that someone will feel sympathy for her.

We all have love for that man in our separate ways, however, there are people in this world that take that love to the farthest extent. Unfortunately in this case, Matt has past away and is not able to tell us his thoughts. And I'm sure at first it was flattering, but after a while, it becomes an awareness that maybe something is wrong here.

I miss Matt and Ive known Matt for a large part of my life. I first met him when he transferred to become COPS deputy for Wahneta/Eloise and I started at the S.O.

Now, everytime a person flees from me or it mirrors the image of that fateful day, it comes to my mind full force. Do I take different actions now and not be as brazen, yes. Do I use more officer safety in situations, Heck yes. There are people out there that know Matt better then me, know him as much as me and know him less then me.

So anyone who knows her, please tell her to stop. Her admiration has become loathsome. I'm sure the family can only take so much before it will become hate/be furious and emotions will rise. Or if she is married, please raise this awareness to her family to help her.

05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
It doesn't matter if she's married or not! Stranger things have happened...

05-16-2007, 11:16 PM
The girl is nuts, married, single, it don't matter! Matt has much better taste than that! if you've seen her you would understand, I mean that would be a total insult to his family!!!!!!!!!!! She needs to move on to something or someone else & get a grip. Matt & DiOGi are gone, we love them and we miss them terribly, but she is a bit extreme!

05-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Oh ok so what you are saying is she is beauty from a far but far from a beauty? She's a real butter face huh? Hey Tina...get a life and stop stalking Matt!

05-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Ok ya'll got me curious so I went to the Ledger and pulled her name from the index section, OMG, she does have some issues! Whats with her other than she needs to put a stop to that chit. Its great that people are still writing him once in a while, once a month or whatever, but dang, she's writing 1-3 times A DAY...dern girl, as stated ~ Get a grip~

05-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Oh ok so what you are saying is she is beauty from a far but far from a beauty? She's a real butter face huh? Hey Tina...get a life and stop stalking Matt!

lmao you know that really was funny... but please dont insult butter like this again !!! ummm no he would not ever EVER EVVVVVVER want that kind of attention from her nor did he ever have it.

This mongoloid needs to get a LIFE get PILLS get DRUNK ....ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING to stop making her CRY for sympathy and want everyone to pitty her !!

and she didnt even start writing till a few months later. I guess she needed that time to imagine the imaginary friendship that they had.

It is great that everyone is still writing him... but perhaps she should do it in a diary.. or a journal..... or write it on the wall of the padded room she will end up in someday

05-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Whoever it is that's been suggesting that Matt might have actually had some sort of relationship with this woman ought to have his mouth washed out with soap!

05-18-2007, 03:10 PM
shame on me for thinking that too

05-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Whoever it is that's been suggesting that Matt might have actually had some sort of relationship with this woman ought to have his mouth washed out with soap!

I guess we will never know, will we???

05-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Yes, we damn well do! If you knew Matt -- which you apparently didn't -- you know what kind of man he was. Nuff said! For anyone to theorize, based on some bimbo's ramblings, that he might have been less than faithful is just plain obscene.

Come on! Matt's wife reads this stuff from time to time! She doesn't need to see this kind of krap, especially coming from his own. If you knew Matt, there's no debate whatsoever, and if you didn't know him you probably don't have much business talking about him.

05-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Yes that and she looks like the back end of a gorilla! Boy is she fugly!!!

05-19-2007, 01:15 PM
LMAO.....yeah she ain't a purty site! As stated before, it would be a total insult to Matt's family. Those that KNOW Matt KNOWS, he was a family man and the family also knows the girl is nuts!!!!!!!! All I can hope for is that she knows about this site so she can see what a total idiot she is.

To Nancy...don't let some of these post get to ya! We are there for you and always will be!

05-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Good afternoon Tina I just wanted to say are you ok ? you havent stalked Matthew in 6 days. We are all getting worried about you.

05-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Good afternoon Tina I just wanted to say are you ok ? you havent stalked Matthew in 6 days. We are all getting worried about you.

Hmm 7 days...maybe her computer took a dump on her, which wouldn't be a bad thing either :D

05-20-2007, 03:26 PM
she most likely ATE her computer.

05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Getting worried about the girl...NOTHING in OVER a week...hmm did someone FINALLY get to her? Kinda nice going to Matts page and not seeing her name every other post!

05-22-2007, 11:12 PM
she WILL be back....

AFOR
05-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I never heard of Tina Conley, but I just read the last ten pages of the guestbook. You can actually see the psychosis growing. This person needs some serious help. She is actually deifying a man she barely knew. If she is not stopped or helped she will continue to grow more attached until she does some serious damage.

05-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Send SWAT

05-24-2007, 06:51 PM
DAMMMITTT !!!!!!!!! ITS BACK !!!!!!! just when we thought that the guestbook would be left alone by the stalker. She returns..... In her last she says people look at her like shes crazy.... WELL DAM how in the world can they determine THAT??????

05-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Well HELL.............she IS back!! Grrrr and I was REALLY hoping she had left to go to some far away place, where they have people like her. They wear these little white coats :lol: But noooo she's back to her stalking and the guest book is no longer safe! I'm so sorry Matt that your being stalked, maybe DiOGi could take a nice "nip" at her & send her away?

05-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Good morning Matthew sorry that I havent written in a while, but you know that you are on my mind and in my heart every day. Matthew this is another time in my life that I could use some Matthew guidence. How do I continue to mess my life up the way that I do? Years ago things did not seem this hard. Making decesion's did not seem that difficult. Now it seem's like every time I turn around I am messing up. Today while you are waching over me as you always have please give my heart a little more patience, a little more understanding, and most of all please help me stop crying over anything and everything. People look at me like I'm crazy at times but they just dont have a clue as to what is really going on deep down inside. Matthew you are forever in my heart and always on my mind now and forever. I love you.
Tina Conley (Polk City, FL)

WHAT A CRAZY BICH...Lordy Lordy...GO AWAY TINA!!!

guestt
05-24-2007, 10:13 PM
are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?????!?!

this lady is severly s20. please someone make her stop!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Just so you guys know, Tina was a girl that was part of a family we grew up with. As kids we were all pretty close, however, time seperated us as close friends. For those who knew Matt, you know he would not turn his back even on an old friend. I can tell you that Tina is being quite psyco about this. Matt never did and never would have those type feelings for her. He was good friends with her brother but that is about it. That just a little bit from Matt's (big)little brother on Tina.

05-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Joe you may be true ...but he'd tell her to stop friggin calling him Matthew.

05-25-2007, 07:36 AM
i don't know this tina or her relationship to matt. i know he never spoke of her to me or around me. please don't imply there was something torrid between them unless you know it for certain. that's a touch disrespectful to a good friend who can't defend his honor. nancy does read this and there's no need for that sort of supposition.

pw

05-25-2007, 05:23 PM
wow, I always thought she was family by her posts.

05-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks Joe for letting everyone know this chick is not part of the family, we've all tried to tell it on line in Matt's book but they keep taking that part out. Missed seeing you at graduation today!

05-25-2007, 09:53 PM
On a sad note... Rocky (Matt's last dog that has lived with the family) is now with Matt and Diogi....

Now lets see if TINA writes the ledger saying that she was Rockys Groomer or Trainer or Breeder !!!! More for her to try to get attention for... sighhh sad sad pathetic woman

05-25-2007, 11:18 PM
So long Rocky! I'm glad your with your dad & DiOGi now. Keep good watch over them both!

05-28-2007, 01:29 PM
What happened to pages May 19th thru 26? Did the ledger FINALLY remove "her" from some of the pages??? Took long enough :lol:

06-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Did she go away?

06-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Sure hope so, it's been rather nice going to Matt's Memorial page and not seeing her name 3 times a day!

06-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I would just like to express my gratitude to everyone who has written on this topic... I think our work has been done. Someone must have either told her about it or THE LEDGER got the friggin hint... but alls quite on the guestbook front.

(or they dont allow pens or crayons in the loon bin)

Either way..... our work has been done. Thank you everyone.

06-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Yep, been really nice reading the ledger post and not seeing her name. Thanks, maybe she finally got the "message" :devil:

06-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Yep, been really nice reading the ledger post and not seeing her name. Thanks, maybe she finally got the "message" :devil:

Don't bet on it!!!!!

06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
BURN HER!!!!BURN HERBURN HER!!!!

06-20-2007, 08:16 AM
no no we need her back, I miss her

06-20-2007, 10:21 PM
no no we need her back, I miss her

NOT :lol:

06-22-2007, 06:52 AM
She's gone ...

eiger
06-23-2007, 01:26 AM
she's gone ...she's gone i gotta learn how to face she's (she's gone) oh I..wait....isnt that a classic song?

06-23-2007, 01:30 PM
she's gone ...she's gone i gotta learn how to face she's (she's gone) oh I..wait....isnt that a classic song?

I miss her...