PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

05-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Good intel received and I'm sure it's accurate. Chief has demanded stats for this year on traffic enforcement(tickets). What I heard is that from Jan-April of this year overall tickets have gone down over 40% from the same time last year and he is pretty upset. Guys now this is a great time to show some peanuts and unite without protesting. Remember we're not going to get anything if we fight so then let's hit the city where it hurts the most and that's their pockets. I'm not asking for anyone not to give tickets but if everyone only gives the two tics a day then that will continue to dent the city. Let's hurt them just like they continue to hurt us. I haven't heard of anyone getting in trouble lately for lack of tics so it shows that most of us are doing the min which is great. That is probably where the 40% decline is at. Continue on giving the min tickets and let those numbers continue to decrease. What will we get out of it? Probably nothing but at least they can't write us up and at the same time we're denting their pockets. :lol:

05-11-2007, 10:07 PM
40%? Sandy St. Germain has been out for two weeks--that must be why. Get well soon, Sandy.

05-12-2007, 10:17 PM
We don't have Caldara on the road anymore which I'm sure contributes to the low number of tickets. Guys and girls just continue to perform to the minimum standards(2 ticks a day) and nothing more and you'll see that number continue to be lower. When the Sgt's address the tickets issue don't go and give more than 2 because they'll again end up winning the fight. This is a great way to start a battle and at the same time avoid being written up. Get with Leo Gonzalez, Mario Garcia, and Sgt. Lahera and they'll show you how to perform at a min level without get written up.

05-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Mentioning names is not approprite, especially with a sensative topic like this. Check with those officers before you throw their names out there like that.

05-16-2007, 09:03 PM
The name throwing is not the smart thing to do unless you are Team "V" and just want another IA investigation done. If so very smart. So many people have open IA cases right now and don't even know it. No one is leaving to another department anytime soon. Remember they can open a very wide IA case list 50 people as subjects keep it open for 5 months and then rule them out and take their names off. Meantime when another department comes to see your file you have an open IA case about whatever it is!!! Nice!!!!

For those of you that want to do like the Cubans and go somewhere 90 miles away where life is better for you and your family instead of fighting unfortunately you might not have a choice. No one is going to the City of Miami!! I am telling you the IA cases are so wide spread you have 40 to 50 subjects on each case until they rule them out. So you might have been listed as a subject and not even know it. Again I wish you the best if you go somewhere else I just don't think anyone is leaving anytime soon. Just ask all those ex-sector one officers that had finished their hiring process with other agencies and where waiting on a hire date!!!!

05-17-2007, 02:45 AM
One of you has to grow some cojones and call the Feds to file a complaint and begin a federal investigation in to departamental COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY TO VIOLATE YOUR CIVIL AND WORKERS RIGHTS!!!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU AT MPD,GO FOR IT!

05-17-2007, 02:54 AM
you all deserve the treatment you are getting from your dpt.
Because you all are a bunch of criminals on uniforms!!!
1st example are the Chief' son!! what a great cops!!
chief set the example for the dept!!!

05-17-2007, 03:22 AM
You are 100 % right. Hey "Mad Cow" (Chief) leave already.

05-17-2007, 07:47 PM
STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT. THE TIME IS HERE. I IN THE PROCESS OF CONTACTING THE MEDIA AND ASKING THEM FOR SUSPORT. I HOPE WHEN THE TIME ARRIVES TO STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF, I"LL SEE YOU WHEN IT COUNTS. GOD BLESS YOU

05-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Fight? Fight for what? If we just do our 2 tickets day and 4 62's they will leave us alone. There are so many people that have that idea in their head until they come after them. Sooner or later they will come after you. We are so stupid not to realize that War has been declared on us and most of us don't even know it. It reminds me of so many Americans that do not realized that extremist from the middle East have declared War on us. Yet we try to apish them and hope they will not come after us.

Well for those of you that have your heads buried in the sand, good luck and when they come after you do not count on my help because you are not willing to fight for me! Or show me you care about all of our brothers and sisters and help us fight the injustices that HPD is at this very moment conducting.

:cry:

05-17-2007, 08:44 PM
BROTHER X , I WAS ONE OF THE ONES THEY CAME AFTER. AND I CAN TELL YOU NO MORE. I WILL BE STANDING UP TO THEM. IF I HAVE TO DO IT BY MY SELF. AND YOUR WRONG I WILL HELP YOU WHEN YOU NEED IT. BE SAFE BROTHER

05-17-2007, 10:17 PM
If there are no minimum tickets or minimum directed patrols (I'm not talking about the exaggeration V has created). Do you really think that people will produce ? NO. The slackers will continue slacking; hard. The hunters will hunt and produce. However, hunters are too few.

You get paid to work, right ? 2tix + 4dps wasn't too much too ask. Its the oonditions applied to dps and the tix that is absurd; V thats for you fu*ktard.