PDA

View Full Version : Attaboy's

05-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Heya,

I'm starting this thread to post some attaboy's that are peer based. This is to circumvent the regular award process where someone may get a letter for standing on a perimeter or 962 seed arrests for the month of April type deal. I have always believed that praise from my fellow Officers/Detectives held a lot more weight than a thank you from an administrator or what not.

I'll start it off with a bit of a dunk. Good job by the K9 unit the other night on the home invasion dealy, he put the info he had out over the radio accuratlely and set other units up safely. Good work by the other Alpha shifters too. That call could have been a nightmare. Excellent job all for a very underappreciated part of this job, handling a scene.

Kudos. :!:

05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
YEAH, EXCELLENT JOB. TOO BAD HE WAS PASSED UP TWICE FOR THE SRT POSITION THOUGH. ALL BECAUSE THE CAPTAIN'S PERSONAL OPINION WAS THAT HE "HAS ISSUES" (DIRECT QUOTE).
FAIR AND IMPARTIAL MY @$$!!! :x

05-11-2007, 04:53 AM
ISSUES!!!? THEY CAN'T BE ANYTHING NEAR THE ISSUES THAT THE FIRST GUY THEY TOOK HAS. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!
I HEARD THE RECORDING, THAT IS A DIRECT QUOTE.

adrift in pines
05-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Okay I don't know if I'm getting in this late, but FA Q did you say recording? Cuz that's Priceless if it's true! You go guys, nothing like having your real words thrown back at ya...you can't lie through your TEETH on that one...

05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Someone starts something cool- somthing that's positive for us- and you 3 jacka$$es (FA Q, Adrift and TUBE) have to turn it into the usual *****fest that gets posted on this forum. how bout you use an ounce of energy, and instead of ranting about your usual crap- think about the good job people do around here, and give them a pat on the back for it.

05-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I would like to nominate Adrift, FA Q, Loser and Tube for an award. A Bronze Star at the minimum for speaking up against the BS that is going on with certain command level people, and bringing these issues to light.

Good job, guys, keep up the great work.

05-11-2007, 10:54 PM
THANK YOU... YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR.

adrift in pines
05-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Many Thanks Sir! Let's keep the post alive, it looks like they are listening. By the way I know for a fact it's being read daily on the fourth floor!!!!

05-12-2007, 03:56 AM
YES IT HAS. YOU CAN HEAR THE LAUGHTER AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE HALLS.