I can see why...

05-10-2007, 06:41 PM
just the booze talking...or his wife told him to do it

Paparazzi LEO
05-10-2007, 06:52 PM
I was at the range today, and Kevin yelled at me... :cry:

Maybe this will help explain why:

Long Beach Police Officer Recovering After Shooting Range Accident

LOS ANGELES -- A police officer was recovering in a hospital Friday after he was accidentally shot in the stomach by another officer at the Long Beach Police Academy pistol range, authorities said. It happened at the Edward Davenport Shooting Range on Carson Boulevard near the 605 Freeway in Long Beach.
The wounded officer was identified as Joel Cameron, 40, according to the Press-Telegram. He was transported to Long Beach Memorial Hospital.

A 13-year veteran assigned to a gang unit, Cameron was shot at 3:35 p.m. on Thursday according to Long Beach police Sgt. David Cannan. Officers had just completed SWAT team training exercises when the handgun one of the officers was carrying went off, he said. Officers "were heading to clean and put away the guns when a handgun accidentally discharged and hit another officer," Cannan said. Cameron was hit in the stomach and taken to a hospital, where he was in "good condition," Cannan said.

An investigation was under way to determine if any safety procedures were violated. The shooter "will have to explain what occurred and we'll be mindful of his needs as well," Cannan told the Press-Telegram. "It was an accident at best, but our concern is that it occurred in the first place."

05-10-2007, 08:02 PM
That's just Kevin's way of saying how much he likes you.

05-10-2007, 08:56 PM
should have talked about wrastlin'

05-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Wait...Were you at our range or Long Beach???

I love rasslin.....

05-11-2007, 01:20 AM
The drive is so far it seems like long beach!

05-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Hughjorgan, I hope you posted that message just to get a reaction for your own amusement. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'd whine about "being yelled at by Kevin" in a public forum, seeing how it means that you, more than likely, had a safety issue at the range. Perhaps, you should quiety take to heart the reason he addressed the situation or discuss it with him personally.

Kevin is safety first and always, and he's not shy about letting you know it. Afterall, he's responsible for the safety of you and others at the range. You probably gave him cause to be concerned about his own, too.

I thought this site was supposed to be a place to discuss issues, not trash people. Neither one of them deserve this.

05-11-2007, 04:13 AM
IF KEVIN YELLED AT YOU, YOU PROBABLY DESERVED IT. KEVIN KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE HE HAS TO BABYSIT AND SOMEONE HE DOESN'T..........IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE ABOUT WEAPONS KEVIN WILL SEE IT. IF YOU DON'T, KEVIN YELLS AT YOU!!!..............SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY... TAKE WHAT LITTLE COMMON SENSE YOU CAN GATHER AND LISTEN TO KEVIN, HE'LL KEEP YOU ALIVE. BY THE WAY, ADDRESS HIM AS SERGEANT.. HE'S ONE OF THE FEW THAT DESERVE IT!!

05-11-2007, 10:56 AM
CUBS1615 is so right. Kevin has probably forgotten more about shooting and weapons than most people know. Be safe at the range and he won't yell at you. Aside from that there is nothing he would'nt do for someone who comes to him for help. If your skin is that thin just go and qualify and move on. The ball breaking come witht he territory.

Hughjorgan
05-11-2007, 12:17 PM
:cop: This was way too easy to get everyone all jacked up!!!!

Thanks for all the drama....and NO, Kevin didn't yell at me. I did have a discussion about all the whining on here, and someone made mention that there was nothing posted about the range...

It is a joke, so THANKS for the entertainment.....

Please feel free to visit the other posts and ***** and complain also..... :lol:

(The dogs in my picture are humping)

DGNR8
05-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks H-J, That made my day!
I love Kevin too.

05-11-2007, 02:02 PM
That is funny, I don't care who you are.

05-11-2007, 10:02 PM
best thread ever...somewhere jwilliams is clutching his chest

05-12-2007, 01:13 AM
WE LOVE YOU KEVIN :D

05-12-2007, 01:53 AM
i got to admit Kevin is one of a kind and a great guy. too bad there are not more like him who speak true and do not pucker up for anyones hinde end

Paradise
05-12-2007, 04:39 AM
There is, but he was transfered to D7 because of it.

Some call them independant thinkers and others call them bucking the system. I am not supporting either side, just expressing my humble observations.

05-12-2007, 11:22 AM
[quote="Hughjorgan"]:cop: This was way too easy to get everyone all jacked up!!!!

Thanks for all the drama....and NO, Kevin didn't yell at me. I did have a discussion about all the whining on here, and someone made mention that there was nothing posted about the range...

It is a joke, so THANKS for the entertainment.....

Please feel free to visit the other posts and ***** and complain also..... :lol:

(The dogs in my picture are humping)....Im glad you explained it. I thought one dog was sick and the other was pushing it to the vet. hoo ahh

shrek
05-14-2007, 01:17 AM
I heard that Kevin is running for Sheriff....... :wink:

Curios George
05-14-2007, 09:33 AM
hahaha...great profile. Now you know everyone will think they know who you are. There is only ONE shrek at CCSO! :D

Welcome to the forum brother! :wink:

05-14-2007, 09:10 PM
kevin for sheriff? i got to think about that one for a while but you never know

05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
I wonder what it's like to have a smokin hot wife that outranks you?! :shock:

shrek
05-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Beth has recieved many congrats phone calls referece her "smokin hot" status. :shock:

10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
KEVIN is awesome and his sarcasm is hilarious. He will yell if he has a safety issue and rightfully so. We are losing a good guy when he retires.

12-19-2007, 12:21 PM
did that old guy from range retire?

01-01-2008, 12:08 PM
:roll: i guess he didn't. he put the january schedule on email yesterday. crap.