PDA

View Full Version : UNION PICNIC

05-07-2007, 11:15 PM
*** UNION PICNIC ***

A PICNIC HOSTED BY THE HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOC. AND HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY FIRE FIGHTERS UNION WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY MAY 27TH 2007 FROM 12:00 NOON TO 4:00 P. M. AT THE TAMPA BAY BAPTIST CONFERENCE CENTER LOCATED AT 15601 LAKE MAGDALENE BLVD. TAMPA, FLA.

THERE WILL BE MANY STATE AND LOCAL POLITICIANS ON HAND TO MEET OUR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

ALL ARE INVITED, UNION MEMBERS OR NOT, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WELCOME. ALL AGENCIES INVITED.

THERE WILL BE FREE FOOD (LOTS), A LIVE BAND AND GAMES FOR KIDS.

COME JOIN THE FUN.

05-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Those arseholes politicians screwed us so bad...I darn sure do not have to eat with them and share my precious family time with those Tallahassee crooks!
Besides, I have been fed enough PBA pizza (and their BS that comes as a topping) to last a lifetime!
Thanks for the invite.

05-11-2007, 01:43 AM
hey iupa trooper why don't you shut the **** up. you're an idiot.

05-11-2007, 11:42 AM
hey iupa trooper why don't you shut the fazugie up. you're an idiot.

Typical response from a PBA loser...

You'd be a good judge of an idiot, I'd have to say... :P [/img]

05-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Those arseholes politicians screwed us so bad...I darn sure do not have to eat with them and share my precious family time with those Tallahassee crooks!
Besides, I have been fed enough PBA pizza (and their BS that comes as a topping) to last a lifetime!
Thanks for the invite.

Typical response from an IUPA moron! Shut the heck up will ya...After ALL the success IUPA had you have some big ones to come on here as strong as you do! Hey, did IUPA ever get an actual office in Florida? jerk...

05-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Idiots speak without thinking...obviously there are some here!
IUPA has their International HQ in Sarasota. As far as I can tell, that's still in Florida...

I have the right to say my piece as anyone else here. Obviously I use facts, not stupid name calling. Does your mom know you are on the computer?
IUPA was the best thing that happened for State Law Enforcement but idiot types couldn't recognize it and still deny it, but the facts are facts.
IUPA brought home raises EVERY YEAR! IUPA brought home contract benefits. PBA brought grief and apparently...some idiots are good with that. I am so glad FHP separated from the tomato troopers and the rabbit sheriffs. Idiots helped keep the troopers down by $ucking every PBA rep they could find.

Idiots. Get a real job. :lol: