PDA

View Full Version : Thank you too all....

05-07-2007, 10:30 PM
I am sure that just by reading the title you all know who this is. I would like to say THANK YOU too all of my fellow co-workers and friends for the help and support you have given. This is certainly a very rough spot for me, and I am doing my very best to come out of it without having to many scars. I not only enjoyed the work, but I enjoyed working with everyone. I have learned that sometimes the man upstairs really does give you a kick in the ass when you need it......just sometimes it's harder than you want!!! So on that note, who knows if you will see me return or not, and if so.....what uniform I might be wearing. So as I said, THANK YOU to all, it has been fun. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE!!!! I will see you around.

05-07-2007, 11:38 PM
[quote="This is certainly a very rough spot for me, and I am doing my very best to come out of it without having to many scars..[/quote]

I had to read that twice. I thought you said you were trying your best to come out of this without hitting too many cars.

05-08-2007, 12:33 AM
It's always nice to see that people have jokes. Especially if they post them with no name. Put yourself in my shoes and maube you'll understand.....but then again......

05-08-2007, 02:05 AM
you sound pretty anonymous yourself...and like a major mess up. probably good that you are going...don't let the door hit ya

05-08-2007, 02:17 AM
you sound pretty anonymous yourself...and like a major mess up. probably good that you are going...don't let the door hit ya
We all know who this is, Im not hear to judge but your post was just wrong. But I think you really dont care or you wouldnt have type that comment. Curious how we tend to kick someone in the teeth when there down and out. enough said, that was cold.
To Going, keep your head up, dont let that comment reflect the majority here.
Take care brother

05-08-2007, 11:57 PM
truth hurts, huh

PAJAMAdog
05-09-2007, 02:55 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you did. But it sounds to me like you are man enough to take responsibility for your mistake and move on to whatever the future holds. You will be just fine.
I left Plantation under my own cloud eight years ago. I did something stupid and I got what I deserved. The rumors are always crazy. People you expect to support you walk away and people you don't expect to support you, do.
I've been monitoring these postings for a while now. I haven't seen a lot of positive postings, so I don't think this is the place to come for support. Plantation is a great department despite it's problems. It's full of great officers and true leaders. I knew these men before they became administration. They are real cops and they really care. the problem is most of us are unable to view our issues from anyone else's perspective.
So to gone, keep a positive attitude and move forward.
To the good cops of Plantation, continue to work to make things better but don't forget to appreciate what you have.
To everyone else, feel free to attack now.

06-08-2007, 10:15 PM
hey goner why don't you have another drink and drive yourself home, wait watch out dont crash then flee.........ooops. Well since its' public record now, I guess it doesn't matter........You tarnished OUR badge and cost us trust of our citizens, you deserve what you got and believe me many of us were glad to see you go........................I hear roundup had an opening for a bouncer......

06-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Timely response numb-nuts.

06-09-2007, 07:20 PM
hey goner why don't you have another drink and drive yourself home, wait watch out dont crash then flee.........ooops. Well since its' public record now, I guess it doesn't matter........You tarnished OUR badge and cost us trust of our citizens, you deserve what you got and believe me many of us were glad to see you go........................I hear roundup had an opening for a bouncer......
This is the typical response of a coward. Why cant all of you just let him be. He screwed up he admited that. I was one of his ftos, I know him pretty well, and Im sure he's taking this like a man which is more than you cowards could do if put in the same position. You forget, yes we're held to a hire standard yet we are all human and we ALL make mistakes.So if you have an issue or somethinh to say maybe you could come to the office directly across from breifing and we could discuss what problems you had with this man.
See you there we work afternoons.

06-09-2007, 07:24 PM
excuse my typos in my last response to "gone with goner" we know you are so much more better than us.
just in case you wanted to jump on that last response, wouldnt want to take any wind out of your sails.

06-11-2007, 08:46 AM
excuse my typos in my last response to "gone with goner" we know you are so much more better than us.
just in case you wanted to jump on that last response, wouldnt want to take any wind out of your sails.

Hummm, how many times does it take for and idiot to figure out that his drinking is affecting him, lets see how many times he can crash while DRUNK to figure it out.....I never said he was a bad cop, just too immature to work in this field. as for you being an FTO, you must be one of our liberal wannabes' that we have floating around collecting a paycheck on duty that think their S##T doesnt stink.....How can you defend a person who commited several crimes.....hummmmm and call yourself an FTO, what kind of example is that..???? WAIT, your streetcrimes !!! that work M-F and off on weekends becuase there is no crime during those off days and hours......come up front like the rest of us at night and be a real man !!!!

06-11-2007, 09:18 PM
If thats what you are and you talk the talk. Maybe you should walk the walk. Bring yourself here to Street Crimes and a man we'll make of you!
And you think being up front is all that. Been there done that!
signed
GN

06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Well one thing is for sure, you'll find Street Crimes in their office. They sure don't hit the street. If they're gonna kick any arse though it will have to be during the day, and no weekends. Doesn't matter anyway, the only one who could fight their way out of a paper bag is the fat chick.

06-13-2007, 02:32 AM
Well one thing is for sure, you'll find Street Crimes in their office. They sure don't hit the street. If they're gonna kick any arse though it will have to be during the day, and no weekends. Doesn't matter anyway, the only one who could fight their way out of a paper bag is the fat chick.
And you are who? Midnight anonymous PU**Y :lol:

06-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Now I understand where you're coming from guido..Whooosha! But i'm going to need you to go along with the program to get you through your career..Whoooosha! Can I get you to join the program? What can I say to get you to go along? Whoooosha!... And what the heck is midnight putty? Does that mean you'll bend to my wishes? Whoooosha! Does that mean you're "putty" in others hands? Whoooosha! You can have the last word, cause i'll have the last act! Whoooosha!!!!!!!

06-14-2007, 05:21 AM
Tarnishing the Badge? Wow, like you never jumped on the wheel and went for a spin after stuffing your stupid face with liquor. And why all of a sudden are you all hating and CSU? Are you mad because you (and me) will never be a Y unit? It's ok, good for them! I remember sitting in the SCU office during SWAT trng, the hell with that...it looks like more work than what it seems. You all need to stop watching the shield. Loser; and what's up with the no names? Hey I know this isn't the Marine Corps, but just north of the 6800 block of NW 18 Street there's a pretty good tree line. Maybe we can take a 10-40 out there, take our belts off and play Leoaffairs Headon! I still love you guys and girls

Peace C56

06-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Headon, apply directly where it hurts. Whoooosha!
C-you at IHOP for breakfast. Humble pie for alpha. Whoooosha!

06-15-2007, 05:52 PM
Whoooosha the ARSE CLOWN

06-16-2007, 08:57 AM
It's nice to see that no matter what happens, some of you still seem to have the need to kick a guy when he is down. That's all fine and good, but I will say this.....As heard from someone who works for the same police department as all of you ( Myself no longer included ) " They can all talk the shit as much as they want and say what makes them feel better, but they will realize one day, and who knows when, but if you want to throw stones.....sooner or later one will be thrown back at you." I am not saying this as my own words, I am repeating them from an officer that has been there for almost 20 years. I have no problem taking the comments that you all say.....and I have no problems dealing with things that I have done, I did it, so I will take what I am given. But I will say this to some of you who feel the need to talk shit about me......when this all came about, and your heard what happened.....HOW MANY OF YOU TOLD ME I WAS AN IDIOT FOR SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL??? Many of you knew just by word of mouth that if I would have kept my mouth shut, I might not be in any trouble.....but I guess that shows the difference in me and you. I never once said that I was a great cop, nor did I ever say that I was a good cop.....I said that I could hold my own when I needed, and no matter how much some of you hated me or talked shit about me, I was there to back you up....OH WAIT, I WILL THROW THIS IN FOR YOU......( that's if I didn't crash on the way to you ).....but I was there when needed. I ****ed up, we all know this. I admit my faults and have apologized to many of you.....and even went as far as writting something on here in order to apologize to those that I was not able to speak with. But if you feel that you need to bash me and continue to talk the shit that you do, then feel free......but I ask you....NO, I SAY TO YOU.....HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE I SEEN SHITFACED OR JUST PLAIN ****ED UP at F.O.P. meetings, the Round Up....(since you feel the need to throw that in there), or have I overheard talking about the party that you were oh so ****ed up at, and then got home by driving. So look at your own actions and the things you do before you feel you need to bash me. None of you.....NONE OF YOU.....know what happened that night, and none of you know how I was. So feel free to think what you want, say what you like, and act like a bunch of asses. I am no longer working with you, so it should not matter at this point. GET THE **** OVER IT....BUILD A ****ING BRIDGE OR SOMETHING, IT MIGHT HELP!!!!
........So again, for all of those officers that I worked with that did like me....or have no problem with me....I am sorry for any trouble I might have caused you, or the tarnish that I put on your badge. I certainly never intended to have any of this happen, and I am ashamed for what I did to the police department and it's employees.....I will and do miss most of you that I worked with, and who knows what the future will bring for me. Thank you too GN for having a say in things, but as we both know....some of the people that we worked with are "ABOVE THE LAW" and feel they are somewhat of a "SUPER COP"....so they can say what they like. I truely hope that all of you have a safe and good life, and wish nothing but the best for you, no matter how bad or low you think I am. So too all, be safe, good luck, and best wishes.....
SIGNED.................
SCOTT THOMPSON.......formerly C-43/C-39.......0313...."CRASH"....or whatever other names you "SUPER COPS" might have come up with.....

06-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Scott,
Stay in the fight and don't let nothing get in your way. You know how we are. We like to talk smack. As it is, I drive by the north side of the industrial park constantly and no one has taken me up on my offer. But to cut it short, I admire your honesty and valor to face all this ridiculous drama after what you've gone through. But just remember, all these idiots that talk crap are the same people that call SWAT guys arm shaver, that call pretty females fat because they can't get in their pants or because they make it in a specialized unit and last but not least call you names when they have been bullied all their lives but the cool crowd and now they can lash back because they have a badge.
Godspeed

M.

06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Scott
I for one do not feel any tarnish has come to the badge. If some of us here do maybe they have some type of personal problem. Admitting ones mistakes here was not neccessary because they dont deserve a reason. They dont have the ability to realize we are human and we carry baggage outside the walls of the ppd. You were alright in my book brother. And I wish you the best in life. As you know thats how things are in a police department, always ready to bash you when your down because they dont know or they dont care. As you know after a few days someone (propbable working east of the turnpike) will make his negative response to me or Marco. Thats all good this is a public forum. They do that becuse they feel safe. They or (he) wouldnt be saying all the shizzat if his anonymity was revealed.
Take care
G

06-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Kicking a guy when he's down. How macho and professional. And you think you're not "tarnishing the badge?" Don't screw up. Big Brother is waiting for you too.
Good luck Scott.

06-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Leoaffairs.com really proves what an embarassment this department is.

06-18-2007, 08:42 PM
The only thing it proves is that your post reveals you as a Coward punk!
Sign what you author, biacht!

06-18-2007, 11:29 PM

I guess you (accidentally) forgot to author your post also !!! Grow up.
Your not in high school anymore.

06-21-2007, 01:33 AM

I guess you (accidentally) forgot to author your post also !!! Grow up.
Your not in high school anymore.
I've already identified myself just pick one of the three people who had the guts to put a name down. Youre so smart and have all the answers, you figure it out chisle chest

06-21-2007, 02:39 AM
You need therapy. The Dept. has an Employee Assistance Program. By the way; it's chisel, not chisle.