PDA

View Full Version : Trooper coming to your county from Sarasota

05-07-2007, 09:21 PM
This trooper wrote a corrections officer for Improper address in liu of Speeding. The speeding was 7 mph over and he got a warning for that. I might be be wrong but LEO in Florida are authorized to use agency addresses under a public safety statute...I guess he forgot where he worked before becoming a trooper. Be safe guys

05-08-2007, 07:20 PM
7 mph????? you must have been hurting for tickets to stop somebody 7 over, and then to write him a ticket anyway.....

05-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Trooper S. Miller was professional and to the point during a traffic stop. Although there is no excuse on my part, I must say that not being from the area and in fear that I would get lost while driving to the airport, I lost track of my speed. I was surprised that a speeding summons is actually less than in Florida...

10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Troopers are the worst..

They have egos that they are better than any cop out there.

But their pay indicates what they are really worth....

Zip.....

10-02-2007, 03:37 PM
The troppers name is Miller. What troop is he going to?? E, L, K which one??? :shock:

10-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Troopers are the worst..

Zip.....
Did you ever think that writing stuff like this only influences the bad apples that we have to write you guys tickets. Because the first thing they bring up is how you guys talk about us. Where's the brotherhood, also remember you have bad apples also that will write fellow leo's tickets and dont't forget the ones who come off with a serious attitude. I know of occassion when soule was stopped and lit in to a trooper with a string of cuss words. So remember it goes both ways.

10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Troopers are the worst..

Zip.....
Did you ever think that writing stuff like this only influences the bad apples that we have to write you guys tickets. Because the first thing they bring up is how you guys talk about us. Where's the brotherhood, also remember you have bad apples also that will write fellow leo's tickets and dont't forget the ones who come off with a serious attitude. I know of occassion when soule was stopped and lit in to a trooper with a string of cuss words. So remember it goes both ways.

I believe in peer pressure.. Which troop is he going to E,K, L,.. I will be more than glad to tell him he is a fool..

10-03-2007, 03:39 AM
IUPA SUCKS! THEY'VE DONE NOTHING FOR ME EXCEPT TAKE MY MONEY FOR YEARS!!!! AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO (I'M FROM OHIO BY THE WAY) I WANTED TO VOMIT. I'D LOVE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO A NICE HOTEL LIKE THAT. TOO BAD THAT IUPA COULD NEVER GET US A DECENT CONTRACT. SAVE YOURSELVES THE HEARTACHE. FIX YOUR UNION. FOR GOD'S SAKE. DON'T GO WITH IUPA.
..... FELLOW BROTHER.

10-03-2007, 04:09 AM
IUPA SUCKS! THEY'VE DONE NOTHING FOR ME EXCEPT TAKE MY MONEY FOR YEARS!!!! AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO (I'M FROM OHIO BY THE WAY) I WANTED TO VOMIT. I'D LOVE TO TAKE MY FAMILY TO A NICE HOTEL LIKE THAT. TOO BAD THAT IUPA COULD NEVER GET US A DECENT CONTRACT. SAVE YOURSELVES THE HEARTACHE. FIX YOUR UNION. FOR GOD'S SAKE. DON'T GO WITH IUPA.
..... FELLOW BROTHER.

It's not IUPA that sucks...it's Ohio.
BSO is hiring check it out at www.sheriff.org (http://www.sheriff.org)

10-04-2007, 12:53 AM
There has always been stories about FHP Troopers writing other cops over the years, but mostly in the central and northern Fla to So Fla Cops traveling. But they are few and far between. The new breed of Trooper in So Fla the past 10 years seems to be more toward writing other cops, but they are still the very small minority.

99% of Troopers give courtesy as do 99% of Deputies. I travel the Turnpike daily and stop to back FHP up all the time. It only takes a couple of minutes, and most of the time they say OK and waive you on, but it promotes goodwill and brotherhood. There have been times when I stayed because they needed the back up. With all the Cop shootings and killing in So Fla as of late why not stop for 2 minutes to be sure. A smart Trooper on the highway knows that when he or she is on the shoulder getting their A#% kicked it will be one of us stopping to save their butt. In my 33 years as a Cop I have NEVER written a Cop or Cop's family member a ticket. It is only an infraction, not a felony. No one is going to take care of us but us.

Professional Courtesy is contagious. Remind them when u give a courtesy to pass it on to the next Cop. Too bad the people bashing their fellow Deputies on Leo Affairs don't get that and stop. But that is another TV Show.

10-17-2007, 10:15 PM
As an Ex NYPD cop, I wish we can bring a little northern brotherhood to south florida...... If you have dare written another cop or a family member of one a summons, you mind as well not show up to roll call and look for your locker dangling from the roof of the precinct.and you cant use the excuse that you turned in the paper..... REMEMBER ALL WE GOT IS EACH OTHER!!!!!! and work will become a better place in south florida....

10-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Click on link below to sign petition for Sheriff Al Lamberti to stay on the job and please pass this information on to anyone else who lives or works in Broward County.

http://www.tactical-world.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16

08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
So where did this trooper end up?

08-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Can't we all just get along. We have to support each other. We all have the same power here in Florida, just in different jurisdictions.