PDA

View Full Version : Losing Deputies

05-06-2007, 07:02 PM
How are we losing so many Deputies? Trainees handing up FTO's, guys banging store clerks on duty? What the hell is going on here?

05-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Now its really more a problem with being affiliated with the wrong crowd. The Ferrantes are SO 2008.

05-12-2009, 12:41 AM
We should blame the Chief for this :twisted:

Now its really more a problem with being affiliated with the wrong crowd. The Ferrantes are SO 2008.

05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
We should blame the Chief for this :twisted:

No blame your great union for this. All our problems started when the Chief left, is that not obvious

05-13-2009, 11:25 AM
I think whoever posted this was being facetious, but I agree with you since the Chief left it seems everything went to hell, he was the only honest one in that Administration who cared about us. The only other one was Carisi and you see what they did to him. I remember the Chief and the Major riding on a Friday night making arrests with us and I also heard they worked in the jail, you will never see that again. We better get a union fast because our lives are in the hands of people who have no idea what it’s like to be a real cop. The Chief was only tuff on the loafers and took care of the guys breaking their backs, funny how all the sudden people are bad mouthing the Chief once he’s gone but you can see what is happening without him here.
:snicker:

05-13-2009, 11:33 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...WAKE UP

05-14-2009, 11:58 AM
I think whoever posted this was being facetious, but I agree with you since the Chief left it seems everything went to hell, he was the only honest one in that Administration who cared about us. The only other one was Carisi and you see what they did to him. I remember the Chief and the Major riding on a Friday night making arrests with us and I also heard they worked in the jail, you will never see that again. We better get a union fast because our lives are in the hands of people who have no idea what it’s like to be a real cop. The Chief was only tuff on the loafers and took care of the guys breaking their backs, funny how all the sudden people are bad mouthing the Chief once he’s gone but you can see what is happening without him here.

Charlie - Go find yourself an itsy bitsy desk and a teeny tiny laptop and work on your resume instead of wasting your time here. It's obvious who's making these posts. You are delusional.

05-14-2009, 12:25 PM
I guess by you referring to Charlie you mean the Chief and obviously you are one of those in this agency who are part of the problem and not the solution. This is not the Chief who posted this and by the statement you made it is evident that you have no clue as to what is really being said on the street. I suggest you pull your head out of your butt and open your ears because if you were one of the trusted ones you would hear what is really being said of how this agency changed since he left. Go back to licking the Sheriff’s boots you punk, once we get a union people like you will lose you power and fairness will be restored. :devil:

Charlie - Go find yourself an itsy bitsy desk and a teeny tiny laptop and work on your resume instead of wasting your time here. It's obvious who's making these posts. You are delusional.

05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
I guess by you referring to Charlie you mean the Chief and obviously you are one of those in this agency who are part of the problem and not the solution. This is not the Chief who posted this and by the statement you made it is evident that you have no clue as to what is really being said on the street. I suggest you pull your head out of your butt and open your ears because if you were one of the trusted ones you would hear what is really being said of how this agency changed since he left. Go back to licking the Sheriff’s boots you punk, once we get a union people like you will lose you power and fairness will be restored.

Charlie - Please stop referring to yourself as "the chief." You are not a chief of anything except maybe the Lollipop Guild.

05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
So why is the sergeant from traffic on admin leave?

05-18-2009, 04:49 AM

What Sgt is this? There are many Sgt's in the traffic unit that are slugs. Dom is cool though, a bit mouthy, but cool. :evil:

05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Sigler

What Sgt is this? There are many Sgt's in the traffic unit that are slugs. Dom is cool though, a bit mouthy, but cool. :evil: