PDA

View Full Version : boynton beach

05-05-2007, 04:39 AM
:D Maybe one of you guys can help me out..I'm looking to relocate to the Boynton Beach area, right around Military Trail and Boynton Beach Blvd. Is that a decent area for a young lady to live on her own? I dont know if that area is county or city but Boynton Beach PD hasnt been a big help. Thanks!

05-05-2007, 10:06 AM
its ok, not too bad. Watch out for the 90 year old drivers!

05-05-2007, 03:56 PM
It is in the county

05-05-2007, 04:35 PM
:D Maybe one of you guys can help me out..I'm looking to relocate to the Boynton Beach area, right around Military Trail and Boynton Beach Blvd. Is that a decent area for a young lady to live on her own? I dont know if that area is county or city but Boynton Beach PD hasnt been a big help. Thanks!

I'm a Deputy and live in the city of Boynton Beach. I can relate that Boynton PD doesn't do their job very good. I won't go into detail, but I'm surprise the State hasn't looked into that Department yet. Anyway, Boynton and Military Trail is in the county and there is one area to watch out for. Ashley lakes and heron Pointe apartments are a must to avoid. If you I were you, I would go out to Jog Road which isn't far away and look at that area. If you are looking for apartments Florida Club Apartments and Stony brook apartments are quite and very nice. If you're looking for a house, either area is very nice. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

05-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Helpagirlout...If you need anymore help...I'd be glad to help you out :D Seriouly...it's hard out there for a young lady...LOL That area you referred to isn't that bad...

05-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Ashley lakes and heron Pointe apartments are a must to avoid. If you I were you, I would go out to Jog Road which isn't far away and look at that area. If you are looking for apartments Florida Club Apartments and Stony brook apartments are quite and very nice. If you're looking for a house, either area is very nice. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

good advice. My advice is to also stay away from the apartments in Bent tree gardens west (Pineapple tree drive), and Cypress Park apartments (cypress park way). Its hit or miss with alot of places.

Since condo sales are so far down, might also want to look at renting a condo somewhere east of i95, in the city of Boca Raton. Maybe people are renting because of a decrease in sales.

05-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Thank you to those who responded! All the advise is a big help! Thank god its county and not city :D