PDA

View Full Version : We will survive

05-03-2007, 10:31 PM
What was it Chevy Chase said in the movie Christmas Vacation where he got a "jelly of the month" club membership instead of his bonus ... something about this being the biggest kick in the ***. Well we got kicked in the *** and clearly told by the legislature what they think of us. We still should count our blessings though ... we have Henry Barnett. I can tell you one thing, if this BS had heppened during the old administration I would lose hope and had nothing left to believe in with this agency or the state. But, we do have hope, we have an agency that is getting better everyday. Let's not let these elected officials bring us down to their level. Here is the link for the members who were on the finacial committe who decided that our raise should not go to the full vote of the Senate : http://www.flsenate.gov/cgi-bin/View_Page.pl?Tab=committees&Submenu=1&File=index.html&Directory=committees/senate/FPCC/ . Start there, if there are legislators from your district on this list, fill their mailbox and tell them how you feel, professionally of course. Lets look up toward the future, oh and I need to take on about seven more off-duty jobs if anybody knows of any.